Page 6 of 536 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

FORT Newbie

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4129842;
    For me the whole thanksgiving thing puts lots of doubts into the truth of RS story. Maybe he was fed a line as I do not think he saw them with his own eyes. If he did not then who knows....
    Let's look at this realistically everyone. Of course RS didn't see anything with his own two eyes. He doesn't work on the show. Very few people did. But he didn't see any of the other dates and spoilers with his own two eyes, and those have been right. So let's not base the ending he's giving us as "Fleissed" just bc the guy "didn't see it with his own eyes" - none of us have or will.

Knowing him, and knowing how badly he wants to redeem himself from last season's wrong ending, do we think he'd report that if he didn't hear that from the most reliable source he could? Like, maybe someone who actually DID witness the Thanksgiving dinner? I just don't think with his ego, he'd just throw out a blanket statement about a Thanksgiving dinner taking place with Brad, Chantal, and her family if he wasn't 100% about it.

Let's keep digging and see what we find, but I'm just playing devil's advocate here. Of course he didn't see it on his own, but that's the last reason we should use as why we should doubt the ending. He didn't see any of the "Bachelor Pad" filming on his own, yet he had every spoiler on that season too.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4129183;

lithargic post
    I am confident that RS will change his F1 pick before the season ends.
    OH Lithargic, welcome back...how delicious is this little tidbit!!! I love it....stuff to sleuth out now. I remember you well and believed you from your first post. I so hope RS gets Fleissed again. It was so obvious he was wrong last time....there was just far too much evidence pointing to an Aliberto happy ending. Not the least of which was Roberto being MIA for 3 months, the Roberto moving his license to CA, the picture of Roberto from Bora Bora on his twitter....and oh so much more, not to mention their overwhelming chemistry. Yet RS would not believe what was so obvious. Can't wait for Brad's season, and more cat and mouse games. Thanks
    Karey

OT but when will the Bachelor get moved to the top of the forumns page into the Airing or about to air segment.
    Last edited by KareyR2; 12-20-2010 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;4129962;
    OH Lithargic, welcome back...how delicious is this little tidbit!!! I love it....stuff to sleuth out now. I remember you well and believed you from your first post. I so hope RS gets Fleissed again. It was so obvious he was wrong last time....there was just far too much evidence pointing to an Aliberto happy ending. Not the least of which was Roberto being MIA for 3 months, the Roberto moving his license to CA, the picture of Roberto from Bora Bora on his twitter....and oh so much more, not to mention their overwhelming chemistry. Yet RS would not believe what was so obvious. Can't wait for Brad's season, and more cat and mouse games. Thanks
    Karey
    Thanks Karey- good to be back for another TB season. BTW your post reminded me of another tidbit that I was given .

You mentioned the "cat and mouse game" from last season. I was tipped off about that as well. For those not familiar it was a series of outtakes at the end of TB shows that involved a cat (with Roberto) and a mouse (with Chris). When Roberto saw the cat he was with Ali. When Chris saw the cat he was not with Ali. This little nondescript cat and mouse game offered a clue to the final outcome.

I have been told that there will another "cat and mouse game" this season, although not necessarily involving those animals. So I will be watching the outtakes for clues. I hope you will too!

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4129968;
    Thanks Karey- good to be back for another TB season. BTW your post reminded me of another tidbit that I was given .

You mentioned the "cat and mouse game" from last season. I was tipped off about that as well. For those not familiar it was a series of outtakes at the end of TB shows that involved a cat (with Roberto) and a mouse (with Chris). When Roberto saw the cat he was with Ali. When Chris saw the cat he was not with Ali. This little nondescript cat and mouse game offered a clue to the final outcome.

I have been told that there will another "cat and mouse game" this season, although not necessarily involving those animals. So I will be watching the outtakes for clues. I hope you will too!
    Welcome back! I too enjoy your posts. It's always more fun when we have something to slueth out/ confirm information. I also am looking forward to Brad's season. Hope all turns out well in the end for him. Everybody needs a somebody in their life.

Quote Originally Posted by raekae;4129482;
    Thank you!!!! This is what I have been thinking/asking for a while now!

It has been said that Fleiss has a campaign against spoilers, or something along those lines.

BUT I think planting a T-day dinner is a little far fetched. Its possible that Chantal's family had dinner in Palm Springs, or its possible that Brad was in PS, or it could all be true. We don't know yet.

Like I said in the SC Discussion thread, everything has been handed to us a little too easily this season. Seems too perfect and too easy. Makes me doubt just a bit.
    I’m a lot late for the party – but we know from many many seasons past that when the couple meet, it’s always at the safe house – never in public. And even in Palm Springs at a Thanksgiving dinner, that’s considered public.

I believe him that Chantelle is F1 – unless he was fed false information for whatever reason.

He doesn’t care about love stories, or a lot of the stuff that the FORTers do – he provides the information that is given to him.

ETA: RS may not have known the exact outcome but he did know Chris and Roberto were F2 and that Ali didn't pick Chris - he held back on the outcome because he didn't know and jumped the gun when he thought he was going to get scooped. That will always bite him in the butt.
    Last edited by anders332; 12-20-2010 at 10:42 AM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4129723;
    I don't know exactly who was there- and neither does RS. RS was not there himself. He was told that Brad went there. That may or may not be true. He was also told that Ali chose and was with nobody last season.

Is it possible that Brad did indeed go there? Yes. But it also very possible that this a deliberate misdirection.

Do you remember season 2 when Aaron Burge was spotted at a football game with the girl who ended as F2? Fliess loves to recycle old tricks.
    To be fair RS stated that "It was Roberto or no one". He was later told it was no one, so that was his final spoiler, albeit incorrect. He did, however, say it was Roberto and not Chris. He had the he right just not the correct ending.

He also stated that people would come out and say he was wrong with this info.

Bottom line, we'll all find out in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4130125;
    I’m a lot late for the party – but we know from many many seasons past that when the couple meet, it’s always at the safe house – never in public. And even in Palm Springs at a Thanksgiving dinner, that’s considered public.

I believe him that Chantelle is F1 – unless he was fed false information for whatever reason.

He doesn’t care about love stories, or a lot of the stuff that the FORTers do – he provides the information that is given to him.ETA: RS may not have known the exact outcome but he did know Chris and Roberto were F2 and that Ali didn't pick Chris - he held back on the outcome because he didn't know and jumped the gun when he thought he was going to get scooped. That will always bite him in the butt.

Right! he doesn't care about love stories, if he did, then he would have known that his info was wrong and wouldn't have come off looking like a horse's butuke. He runs his mouth too much, that makes him look bad (to me). I think I will watch the show and see if he has correct info or not, I think he should too, so he doesn't look like he did last time.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

This thread was set up for FORT sleuths to promote their own spoilers for the top four, not as a referendum for Reality Steve. Please bring this thread back on topic and take your Reality Steve comments to his thread.

Thank you.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I agree about how they usually do the safe house, but I'm wondering whether the Thanksgiving event was set up and filmed by TB so that it can show parts at the ATFR on how the couple has been doing since the FRC. It might be a production or crew person who knew about it, or was there, and leaked the information.

I just saw Capegal's post #34 above hat says: "THe one golden goose tho is that the filming did end almost 1.5 - 2 weeks prior to the holiday - which we never get LOL - they usually film just to the time we all sit down to turkey dinner - with the F1 and the bach/ette garneshing the last of the suns rays before they have to return to the US of A and the start of the cat and mouse game - until it airs. "

Since there more time than usual between the end of filming and beginning of airing the show this season, they had time to plan this thanksgiving thing. Maybe they will have them get together with Brad's family for Xmas and film that too?

Right around Xmas we can expect lots of false sightings. Wasn't someone supposedly seen in Vail at Xmas time last year or the year before, when it didn't happen?

Just my speculation: the Thanksgiving dinner happened, Chantal is the final one, and someone in production or a crew member leaked it.

I'd love it if Chantal was the final one. But why would they change the rules to such an extent? To allow the couple to not only meet with each other, but their family also? I am skeptical about the family Thanksgiving, sorry. And as far as leaks go...isn't lithargic an insider? I think lithargic's role is to keep us on board enjoying the show despite the spoilers...maybe because RS has been Fleissed again as he was in Ali's season. Who knows?