Page 55 of 536 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;4144722;
    And Brad 5o'clock shadow looks kinda rubbed in..I don't know would like to see that in HD...
    As mr. Write has said... It looks like they might have been up all night

Have I not spent enough time looking or is there not an elimination order thread (or a list) somewhere? Could someone point in the right direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy's Mom;4144795;
    Have I not spent enough time looking or is there not an elimination order thread (or a list) somewhere? Could someone point in the right direction?
    Check the Timeline Only thread
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Fanatic

Not sure if everyone in the US is seeing the O'Brien commercials airing during the show, but we are here in the Seattle area. The O'Brien family owns several high end car dealerships here in the area. Every other commercial airing tonight it seems is the O'Brien Automotive Group, and they are based on the Bach show. For ex; a guy handing a woman a red rose, they are dressed up for a date, and the scene is he takes her to pick out a brand new lexus. That type of thing.

Our State was hit hard by the economy. We're still at around 9.3% or so unemployment. Anyone here from the Seattle area will tell you that the automotive industry has not done well here since the economy tanked. When I heard Chantal was on the show, I thought 'how cool!!!' But then, when I started seeing all of the commercials, I kinda started wondering if there was more to her being on the show than to just meet a dude.

With all of the commercials especially ones that are focused on the show, I am wondering if Chantal being on the show wasn't a marketing stunt or something along those lines to get more business through their doors. Has anyone else thought about this? I had read somewhere here that Brad was at Chantal's place for Thanksgiving, or in the area. I can see that if he and Chantal are together, but I can also see that happening for marketing reasons or some sort of payback for all of the publicity they are receiving with Chantal on the show. I can see the O'Brien group having him come up to make a commercial for them and probably gifting him a car too, and it just so happened to be during the holidays. I am sure I'm wrong on this theory, but, it would not shock me. Look at all the other people we've seen on the show to further their modeling/acting/singing careers. I'm not saying I think Chantal did that, but, maybe Pappa O'Brien took it to the next level and decided to turn it into a huge advertisement for his business.

I know that she is marked as F1 from several sources, and I'd be absoutely thrilled for them both. Not only would the O'Brien Group get some great advertising but hey, they got a great son in law to boot!! I've worked with Mr. O'Brien before, when he was first getting set up. He is a pleasant man, very nice, and very driven. (No pun intended) From what I understand, Chantal is very lively, very kind, great head on her shoulders, and has a super personality. Brad would be lucky to call her his wife, without a doubt. If she came on as a marketing ploy, and came home with a hubby, all the better.

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker;4144842;
    Not sure if everyone in the US is seeing the O'Brien commercials airing during the show, but we are here in the Seattle area. The O'Brien family owns several high end car dealerships here in the area. Every other commercial airing tonight it seems is the O'Brien Automotive Group, and they are based on the Bach show. For ex; a guy handing a woman a red rose, they are dressed up for a date, and the scene is he takes her to pick out a brand new lexus. That type of thing.

Our State was hit hard by the economy. We're still at around 9.3% or so unemployment. Anyone here from the Seattle area will tell you that the automotive industry has not done well here since the economy tanked. When I heard Chantal was on the show, I thought 'how cool!!!' But then, when I started seeing all of the commercials, I kinda started wondering if there was more to her being on the show than to just meet a dude.

With all of the commercials especially ones that are focused on the show, I am wondering if Chantal being on the show wasn't a marketing stunt or something along those lines to get more business through their doors. Has anyone else thought about this? I had read somewhere here that Brad was at Chantal's place for Thanksgiving, or in the area. I can see that if he and Chantal are together, but I can also see that happening for marketing reasons or some sort of payback for all of the publicity they are receiving with Chantal on the show. I can see the O'Brien group having him come up to make a commercial for them and probably gifting him a car too, and it just so happened to be during the holidays. I am sure I'm wrong on this theory, but, it would not shock me. Look at all the other people we've seen on the show to further their modeling/acting/singing careers. I'm not saying I think Chantal did that, but, maybe Pappa O'Brien took it to the next level and decided to turn it into a huge advertisement for his business.

I know that she is marked as F1 from several sources, and I'd be absoutely thrilled for them both. Not only would the O'Brien Group get some great advertising but hey, they got a great son in law to boot!! I've worked with Mr. O'Brien before, when he was first getting set up. He is a pleasant man, very nice, and very driven. (No pun intended) From what I understand, Chantal is very lively, very kind, great head on her shoulders, and has a super personality. Brad would be lucky to call her his wife, without a doubt. If she came on as a marketing ploy, and came home with a hubby, all the better.

As a Seattle native ( I moved to Cali for love a few years back) I recall the company vaguely, but I can't see it being a stunt UNLESS they orchestrated it from the start of her being cast to be the F1.
    As far as the economy which is awful EVERYWHERE, here it's closer to depression era. 17-19% in my county in Cali. I am so blessed to be doing okay.
    I don't recall Chantal in the commercials, but she DOES look very familiar, so maybe she was. I'm just excited to see my hometown on TV!
    We still miss you SDL Cheers!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker;4144842;

Actually I have considered things along the lines you have just outlined, but have not written it yet because of all the Chantal love on the board. OK, my feeling is
    1) Chantal tried for TB on her own accord and did not make it.
    2) Papa Obrien intervened and got |Chantal on the show. In doing so, some agreement was arrived at.
    3) To gain people interested in the show, something shocking was called for. they turned to their stooge (ringer) to perform the act (a slap).
    4) If Brad fell for someone else ok, but Chantal liked what she saw and decided to go for it herself with the help of TPTB.
    5) To enable Brad to fall for Chantal, she was first given the overnight date. More time and without cameras to enable them to be free and easy with one another which Brad will not and did not have with anyone else.
    6) I am sure there was much behind the scene producer encouragement. Brad seemed to have Emily and Michelle pecked. because Michelle had the adrenaline date (F1) usually. TPTB may have changed the dynamics by giving that overnight date.
    7) For Obrien to have the rose involved in their advert and ABC showing it during TB means they are in accord.
    8) To be honest, it does not mean Chantal and Brad are together, but that business is going to be good for Obrien.
    9) Of course if Brad and Chantal are together and the above is true in anyway, I believe they have a very short shelf life. Their coming together is based on manipulation. Without the manipulation when all the glitter is gone, what will happen. Is Obrien going to open a dealership in Austin for Chantal to manage, or will Brad move to Seatle which I do not see him doing. If he does, he is finished.
    9) Possible this is why it is going to be a quiet season because, TPTB have struck a deal elsewhere where they are guaranteed there will be a rose and engagement at the end.

Who knows!! My thoughts so please no backlash!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4144152;
    Is this the one you were talking about?

Britt has a water date could this be her is there absolute confirmation this is Emily?
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

The posts about a Fleiss/O'Brien deal are sad, if they are in any way true. I must admit that, after reading the article that was scrubbed to remove the mention that Chantal auditioned twice, I was curious about why that piece of information was eliminated. Did TPTB (including her dad) want to cover their tracks? Or was Chantal just part of the extra 5 girls chosen specifically for Brad whereas she wasn't a match for the intending Bachelor, Chris L., and since she ended up as F1, it was a nicer story that she didn't audition twice? Either way, it's interesting that they had that info deleted...

All that aside, I do struggle to accept that the guy I see on TV and in interviews--this very sensitive, self-conscious, thoughtful guy--would agree to THAT level of manipulation. It's sorta a waste of time for all participants except Brad. He'd be leading them all on when he merely wants to redeem himself. Then again, he did agree to do the show again so maybe he was open to whatever redeemed him and maybe he did find love to boot.

Maybe the deal between Fleiss and O'Brien is what lithargic referred to about the season: "Don't believe anything this season" meaning it could be a setup...

I wouldn't be surprised if Daddio pulled some strings to get her on the show, but I'd be hard-pressed to believe that when Brad says he's in love, he doesn't mean it. He just seems so happy and over the moon that I can't believe he's just BSing his way and planning a Jake/Vienna-esque showdown with Chantal during this summer's Bette. It's just not his style I think.

But no backlash from me, Living, we're all entitled to our opinions and conspiracy theories
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4144917;
    Britt has a water date – could this be her – is there absolute confirmation this is Emily?
    I don't think Britt's hair is this golden blonde....and Ryvetted matched Emily's swimsuit in this cap to the swimsuit Emily is wearing snorkeling and in the cap when she's wearing a purple top. I think it matches to Emily. I could be wrong though...lol
    Last edited by sanlee; 01-11-2011 at 10:18 AM.