Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4185083;
    I agree on both counts, some of my favorite sweatshirts have been "stolen"

I think TPTB had her wear it home. I would be more curious why she wore shorts home but not with Brad...my guess that was also TPTB's thinking on a spur of the moment.
    They were wet at the time she was with Brad right? Lol Or shorts were not sexy enough with his T'shirt.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4185077;
    I agree very tacky on her part she wore it back to the house to rub it in the other girls faces
    She came back so late that I doubt she thought anyone would be up. I'm sure for her it was just nice to have something of his to keep with her. She was so giddy in the clip I don't think the other girls even crossed her mind until she got there.

I feel both Michelle & Chantal have game face. I think Chantal is just smarter with it. Her game is a little different but I still find it manipulative & aimed more at the women & causing a little disention..rustling feathers & being coy. Michelles game with the women is in the PI"S & most don't know what she is saying.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4185086;
    They were wet at the time she was with Brad right? Lol Or shorts were not sexy enough with his T'shirt.
    Probably both in all honesty.

Question though, I thought RS said it was an overnight camping date but it wasn't, she came back that night late, but that night.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4185082;
    I doubt they had to tell her to do it, they might have just put the idea in her head I can't hate on her for it, mostly because she has been trying to cause doubt with the girls & their connection with brad. First with Michelle & The word "Love" then she did the same thing with Alli, and now the shirt. She is a very smart girl.... But at this point I'm not sure if this is a game to her, or if she really does love him at this point.
    Ditto all of her antics when the other girls 1 on 1 cards come and everything else is all a game for her. Another reason I think she is just there to win and will do whatever it takes to be the final girl standing. I wont be shocked if in 6months we hear they are OVER jmo
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;4185087;
    She came back so late that I doubt she thought anyone would be up. I'm sure for her it was just nice to have something of his to keep with her. She was so giddy in the clip I don't think the other girls even crossed her mind until she got there.
    Not so sure about that....the cameras were with her and she called out "Hello" as soon as she opened the door.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4185082;
    I doubt they had to tell her to do it, they might have just put the idea in her head I can't hate on her for it, mostly because she has been trying to cause doubt with the girls & their connection with brad. First with Michelle & The word "Love" then she did the same thing with Alli, and now the shirt. She is a very smart girl.... But at this point I'm not sure if this is a game to her, or if she really does love him at this point.
    Very little is done by chance and that shirt would certainly qualify as not being by chance
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;4185087;
    I thought I heard Jackie make the comment that she couldn't sleep? Made me think she came home really late. I agree, she may not have thought the other girls would be up.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4185083;
    I agree on both counts, some of my favorite sweatshirts have been "stolen"

I think TPTB had her wear it home. I would be more curious why she wore shorts home but not with Brad...my guess that was also TPTB's thinking on a spur of the moment.
    If you haven't seen it yet, watch Molly Mesnick's vlog from this week. She talks about this and how it was most likely "produced" as she had a similar experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4185090;
    Probably both in all honesty.

Question though, I thought RS said it was an overnight camping date but it wasn't, she came back that night late, but that night.
    Yeah, it wasn't overnight, Tig. Same night.

Not that it discredits RS.