Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Does it seem strange that she is not giving back his shirt - is that a little immature at age 28 - or maybe I am too old !

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;4185058;
    Does it seem strange that she is not giving back his shirt - is that a little immature at age 28 - or maybe I am too old !
    No it doesn't seem strange or immature to me......

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;4185065;
    No it doesn't seem strange or immature to me......
    Me either. I steal boyfriends' shirts/hoodies all the time and never give them back. Whoops.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I do try to keep in mind that, according to her statements on The Bachelor and not RS' cheating info, Chantal is new to this dating scene. The last time she "dated" a guy was high school, so she kinda acts like a high schooler does.

According to one of Brad's interviews, he does, too, now that he's found love, so they're a match made in heaven.

I don't think its immature for her to keep it. But I find it immature that she wore it back to the house, I mean someone said those shorts were what she wore to the date, so if they were dry enough to wear then her shirt would be too. She clearly did it to get the drama out of the girls.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4185068;
    Me either. I steal boyfriends' shirts/hoodies all the time and never give them back. Whoops.

I'm guilty too.

I mean someone said those shorts were what she wore to the date, so if they were dry enough to wear then her shirt would be too. She clearly did it to get the drama out of the girls.
    Oh7, she was more than likely told to go back with his shirt on.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4185074;
    I don't think its immature for her to keep it. But I find it immature that she wore it back to the house, I mean someone said those shorts were what she wore to the date, so if they were dry enough to wear then her shirt would be too. She clearly did it to get the drama out of the girls.
    I agree very tacky on her part she wore it back to the house to rub it in the other girls faces
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4185075;

I'm guilty too.

I doubt they had to tell her to do it, they might have just put the idea in her head I can't hate on her for it, mostly because she has been trying to cause doubt with the girls & their connection with brad. First with Michelle & The word "Love" then she did the same thing with Alli, and now the shirt. She is a very smart girl.... But at this point I'm not sure if this is a game to her, or if she really does love him at this point.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4185075;

I'm guilty too.

I agree on both counts, some of my favorite sweatshirts have been "stolen"

I think TPTB had her wear it home. I would be more curious why she wore shorts home but not with Brad...my guess that was also TPTB's thinking on a spur of the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4185082;
    I doubt they had to tell her to do it, they might have just put the idea in her head I can't hate on her for it, mostly because she has been trying to cause doubt with the girls & their connection with brad. First with Michelle & The word "Love" then she did the same thing with Alli, and now the shirt. She is a very smart girl.... But at this point I'm not sure if this is a game to her, or if she really does love him at this point.
    You're not alone, 7.