Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4184716;
    How else does one tell another that she loves him? Perhaps she would have chosen another way if they were not on
    national tv. I think "I love you" is a fact that she wanted him to know.
    I got that feeling too that she wanted to reassure Brad but I also got the feeling it also had something to do with Michelle. JMO. There's certainly no love lost between those 2 at least according to edit.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4184682;
    she is such a class act she is never talking sh!t about anyone always avoiding the drama never throwing temper tantrums like two y/os. I want to see her get her happy ending if not with Brad than as the bachelorette in the summer

What a perfect stepford wife Emily, would be.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4184716;
    How else does one tell another that she loves him? Perhaps she would have chosen another way if they were not on
    national tv. I think "I love you" is a fact that she wanted him to know.
    I totally agree...
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4184708;
    Personally, I cannot see Emily as the next bachelorette. She is almost "over the top" goody two shoes.
    I can see her as the next 'Ette. She's gorgeous, and I just see her as super sweet. Drama free, as some have said.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4184317;
    I often wonder at all the diff. points of view after the watching the show and after this past one, it's no different.

Chantal = drama
    Emily = no drama; what you see is what you get

Chantal = I luuurve you Brad after 2 weeks
    Emily = I don't give my heart out to just anyone; he has to be worth it

Chantal = what does Brad have to prove to her?
    Emily = he says that he's not going to let her go and sabotage them (as a couple).

There are other comparisons I could make but that would mean saying Chantal dressed like she was waiting on a corner, trying to get a trick while all the other girls dressed classily. But I won't go there.

Let's take away the filters and look at what really happened last night. The girls KNEW that Chantal had taken a few steps back with Brad before her date. Chantal acknowledged that herself. So she is by no means free and clear and the obvious F1. Despite what was foretold, she also did not spend the night with Brad! But that's just a sidenote. She declared herself nice and early. Brad knows she's a sure thing. Obviously, if he was interested, he would've extracted himself from the situation with Michelle next week but he doesn't. Not only does he upset Chantal but also Ashley, who is given the rose. Whatever steps Chantal made last night, she's going to take just as many back b/c of the drama she brings next week. Brad told her he doesn't like games. He told her last week he doesn't like drama. Yet she just can't stop herself next week. This will open his eyes!

Emily...had the potential of moving backwards this week. Her comment about sabotaging relationships is not what you're "supposed" to say in a show like this! I mean, how could she possibly win in the end if she doesn't declare herself early?? BUT, she and Brad promised each other last week to be themselves, good and bad. So she told Brad some of the bad. He's nervous about it. He's concerned. But he told her he won't let her sabotage what they have! Why? Because he's invested!! So he's concerned going into the rose ceremony - and before he can bring anything up, she addresses what she said and clarified - she told him she's falling for him but it (the process) brings out all her insecurities. He said he wants her to feel comfortable. Whatever steps she'd taken back for her comment in the lagoon, she caught up and passed them during their talk. And for anyone who thought they didn't have chemistry, rewatch their time in the lagoon - nuff said.

Now let's look at next week - you've got Chantal freaking out and creating more drama. If she took a bunch of steps back last week, how will he react this upcoming week to her doing the exact same thing? He's already asked her to not do that. This puts her on par with Michelle - all about drama when with him.

Emily has the last 1:1 date. Interestingly, it's all about romance. He says every moment with her is phenomenal. She is obviously taking lots of steps forward.

CH says in his blog that next week will be pivotal - sounds exactly like what he said before the Iceland date - the very date where Ali said she was starting to fall in love. Methinks we're going to see Brad start to fall hard...and it's not going to be with any of the drama queens!!
    CSW!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! ITA 100%. this was an amazing post. But we shall see how it all goes down.
    DpS

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;4184730;
    What a perfect stepford wife Emily, would be.
    Ouch!
    Brad to Emily: It's real...it's definitely real.

Pure speculation on my part but I could see the following happening. In the story about the SI shoot in the Media thread, you see both Michelle and Chantal standing in white bathrobes while Ashley H is doing her shoot. Both of them make reference to not "feeling sexy", but Chantal gets into the shoot eventually and as evidenced by the voices of the crew/photographer/whomever, gets some sultry, hot shots. Perhaps they told her to think about "something good" to get her into the shoot and get those shots. Most photographers will give a subject directions in order to get the shots they want.

While we don't know what order the girls shots are taken, in the preview from last night, I believe Chantal is the one who turns away from Michelle and Brad and says something like "I'm out of here".

Brad then obviously spends time with Ashley H and gives her the rose.

So I'm Chantal. I've told Brad that I love him. I've done this photoshoot, giving it my best "sexy", the photographer loved it, but then I had to watch Michelle who hates me (and I hate her) be draped all over Brad, Brad gives Ashley the rose. Yeah, I'd be a little upset.

Assuming that Brad sends Emily home at FRC and chooses Chantal, Im just kind of curious as to what you guys think his "speech" will be while sending Emily home. I know it may be a little early to speculate but I am interested as to what ya'll have to say!
    Give me that DANG ON rose!

Chantal feels like she really is Brad's girlfriend. If Brad doesn't pick her as his
    f1, she will totally cry even harder!

Deleted Scene with Chantal and Jackie from 'The Bachelor' - Coming Up Roses: The Bachelor

Well People just announced that Chantel, Michelle and Ashley will be in the Swimsuit edition on sale Feb 14th. I think those are the pics that we have see a little of floating around. Anyway that is what that is all about.