Page 5 of 536 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4129724;
    Yes, I agree, misinformation can take many forms and faces and does every season.
    BUT--I am also not ready to discount information just because this can and has happened in the past.
    I guess in any instance it's a matter of consider the source/sources and time will win out.
    That's a personal decision for us all to make.
    Personally, I am not ready to discount info because someone was not there and did not see it occur with their own eyes. That doesn't do "it" for me--me being the operative word.

Last season I was "told" Ali went to Turkey and given the FD/LCD location and it was discounted here on FORT for quite some time.
    Same happened with Melissa being spotted in Texas with her TY--the flack I received for that tidbit--good gravy!
    That's the name of the game.
    I agree with you plus I think RS is going to be hyper careful this season after what happened with Ali.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

This is my rule about spoilers. Never take them at face value, even if that spoiler comes from a source that is usually reliable. I only believed RS spoiler about Ali less than a week and then the next episode aired. The edit analysis was easy last year and we were in a valid edit pattern and Roberto was the clear F1 in that pattern. Fleiss does love to misdirect and it goes back to the beginning and happened as recently as this last season. We have to study the past to know what we are to look for if this is a misdirect. Remember that those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it, or in other words if we don't learn how Fleiss tricked the viewers or the spoilers we will be Fleissed again. Sleuthing the spoilers is fun, and it is also very valuable. If RS is right, we will be able to tell early in the season and can sit back and watch it unfold. If he is wrong, then once again we as FORTers will get credit for out spoiling the master. Our sleuthing has worked for 14 Bachelor seasons and 6 Bachelorette seasons and will continue to work as long as we help each other and follow the patterns and the edit.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Personally, I couldn't be happier that there is a "bit" of doubt. I have always loved getting the info from RS but then going on to see it proven by the greats here at FORT. Bring it on. Let's get busy and keep looking to "prove" or "disprove" what info we have been given. There are a lot of holes from Costa Rico on so I say, let's start there!

FORT Fogey

In the recent history of TB as far as I am aware, tb and F1 have never gone or been anywhere together other than their hiding/meeting villa until after FRC. For Brad to be at Chantal's for thanksgiving is quite a long shot. Maybe Fliess is slipping which I doubt. For me the whole thanksgiving thing puts lots of doubts into the truth of RS story. Maybe he was fed a line as I do not think he saw them with his own eyes. If he did not then who knows....

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4129842;
    In the recent history of TB as far as I am aware, tb and F1 have never gone or been anywhere together other than their hiding/meeting villa until after FRC. For Brad to be at Chantal's for thanksgiving is quite a long shot. Maybe Fliess is slipping which I doubt. For me the whole thanksgiving thing puts lots of doubts into the truth of RS story. Maybe he was fed a line as I do not think he saw them with his own eyes. If he did not then who knows....
    Right. And supposedly they are not even allowed to tell their families the outcome. Of course they probably DO confide in their parents and swear them to secrecy...but that's a far cry from spending a family holiday together. I think lithargic is on to something here.

UUmm - if I remember correctly - wasn't Tessa at the road race that the Doc ran in - after the end of the season - she was originally supposed to run it herself- but didn't because of the situation she found herself in - but was still there - but not on the course.....

The ''safe house'' seemed to have started with Deanna's season.....
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4129858;
    Right. And supposedly they are not even allowed to tell their families the outcome. Of course they probably DO confide in their parents and swear them to secrecy...but that's a far cry from spending a family holiday together. I think lithargic is on to something here.
    ITA- Maybe this is going to be a Fun season after all
    "Love Never Fails"

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4129858;
    One thing that has been kind of nibbling in the back of my mind is from Brad's first season is Brad's mom commenting(and I certainly can not remember her exact comments at this time) about how she was very much looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with Brad and his chosen. She made this type comment during his first season meet the family epidode(last episode).

Next, I know first hand there have been several seasons and not just recent ones, where the F2 or F1 have confided with their immediate families.

And finally, Brad has most likely given TPTB a very successful run. He caused great controversy his first time round. Nothing better for Fleiss than controversy and attention, he loves it .Brad coming back a second time and it sounds like he found "love"--well that is the proverbial cherry on top.
    I would not be surprised if a secret Thanksgiving pow wow was afforded.
    I wonder if they all had sloppy saucy meatball samwiches. That would be a perfect ending. No napkins--sleeves only.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

If daddy has his own jet - it would be easy enough to scoop up his daughter and her new beau and hide them in Palm Springs for a few days - sight unseen by the outside world
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Sorry to bring up jake and vienna but she mentioned in an interview that her dad would move her car to fool the popz and the Jake and Vienna were together alot. Also, Jason mentioned that he and melissa spent the holidays together after the finale and things went downhil from there. I think because the bachelor does end close the holidays does make it possible that arrangements can be made for F1 and tb to be together with the family members who signed the $$ agreement....I can believe that Brad and Chantal's family could have been together as a same family get together.....her Dad his wife and her younger brother only.....and in Palm Springs away from people that know them and from their hometown....so I don't think it isn't possible.......but I think we should keep doing what you all do great at and find the proof and what the screencaps tell us......let the fun begin and I do have to say thank you lithargic for stirring the pot and giving us a reason to get back to basics.....

I do have to say that I just finished re-watching Brad's first season and I still think the same now as I did then and it was a great season....I think he couldn't commit because he had feelings for two women not just one and he didn't fall in love because he did have strong feelings for both Jenni and DeAnna.....