Page 4 of 536 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4129533;
    Well, to be fair, many people on this board (not including myself) were posting that Ali chose Roberto last season. I remember that you posted this as well. However, my question is, did you ever provide any proof? How do we know you're not just a great guesser?

(I'm not trying to be disrespectful, just wondering why we should trust the veracity of a poster's claims.)
    No disrespect taken- I have been asked before what "proof" I have. But for the life of me I can't figure out how you prove something like this. The proof comes when the show airs. I guess that's the only proof I will ever have. So that is the reason some were reluctant to believe that I had inside information last season. But that's fine with me. It's not an ego trip for me, I just enjoy chatting with the people here.

This season my inside information is conflicting and I have been warned about a disinformation campaign. The Thanksgiving event seems much too staged to me and it simply does not pass the smell test. I think RS has been "Fleissed", and as soon as he realizes it he will change his prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4129570;
    No disrespect taken- I have been asked before what "proof" I have. But for the life of me I can't figure out how you prove something like this. The proof comes when the show airs. I guess that's the only proof I will ever have. So that is the reason some were reluctant to believe that I had inside information last season. But that's fine with me. It's not an ego trip for me, I just enjoy chatting with the people here.

This season my inside information is conflicting and I have been warned about a disinformation campaign. The Thanksgiving event seems much too staged to me and it simply does not pass the smell test. I think RS has been "Fleissed", and as soon as he realizes it he will change his prediction.
    Well, I can definitely say it's fun that you threw a wrench in the spoilers and put it all in question. However, I remember last season one of your posts mentioning that you didn't mind providing the correct ending because it just served to muddy up the waters more. Nothing against you, of course, but I'm just giving weight to the possibility that you can be doing that again this season too.

In any case, last season was ridiculously fun not knowing the outcome so I'm cool with this. As long as Brad is happy, I'm happy. Team Ali worked out really well for me last year so I'm sure Team Brad won't disappoint either
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I think the bachelor and his chosen spending Thanksgiving together is entirely logical, and I wonder if it hasn't been done before without all the fanfare this one is receiving. Chantel's family has a house evidently in Palm Springs and would probably be there anyway. She is not in any need to rush back to her job. A few days won't matter. Brad has just seen his family in South Africa and since his partners can cover the business for a few more days, why not take advantage of getting to know her family better?

So I don't thik the concept of the dinner is a stretch at all. I guess lithargic is questioning whether it took place at all

And if it didn't .... does that really change who RS says is F1?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Thanksgiving in Palm Springs is something that really won't/can't be proven/disproven - JMOH (unless Brad himself comes out and says it did in fact occur) - even when the F1 is determined per what we see on the show - because.......... it occured a month ago and there is no concrete/granite proof out there that it did - or did not - happen.

THe one golden goose tho is that the filming did end almost 1.5 - 2 weeks prior to the holiday - which we never get LOL - they usually film just to the time we all sit down to turkey dinner - with the F1 and the bach/ette garneshing the last of the suns rays before they have to return to the US of A and the start of the cat and mouse game - until it airs.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I am still trying to figure out what LITHARGIC is saying.............. confuseled me LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4129570;

Well, we're thankful for your fair warnings. It's more fun to sleuth out the answers anyways! =)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4129622;
    Well, we're thankful for your fair warnings. It's more fun to sleuth out the answers anyways! =)
    diddo....bring on more SC's........we need to sleuth out (confirm in SC's) who is the final 3 in S. Africa....we have Ashley H and Chantal so far, which matches what RS has stated.....so we need to keep sleuthing out where that sunset picture with Emily is.....maybe she makes it to F3 and after all is said and done she decides to not go on her FD and we have a F2 without a RC...
    Let's keep looking.....

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4129568;
    lithargic! So who exactly were at "that Thanksgiving dinner" and how would that change the outcome of Brad's F1 selection?
    Yes...if RS' info is not exactly correct, can we have the info that is correct. I hate playing games. This is a spoiler thread, so let's get spoiled already.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4129695;
    Yes...if RS' info is not exactly correct, can we have the info that is correct. I hate playing games. This is a spoiler thread, so let's get spoiled already.
    I don't know exactly who was there- and neither does RS. RS was not there himself. He was told that Brad went there. That may or may not be true. He was also told that Ali chose and was with nobody last season.

Is it possible that Brad did indeed go there? Yes. But it also very possible that this a deliberate misdirection.

Do you remember season 2 when Aaron Burge was spotted at a football game with the girl who ended as F2? Fliess loves to recycle old tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4129723;
    I don't know exactly who was there- and neither does RS. RS was not there himself. He was told that Brad went there. That may or may not be true. He was also told that Ali chose and was with nobody last season.

Is it possible that Brad did indeed go there? Yes. But it also very possible that this a deliberate misdirection.

Do you remember season 2 when Aaron Burge was spotted at a football game with the girl who ended as F2? Fliess loves to recycle old tricks.
    Yes, I agree, misinformation can take many forms and faces and does every season.
    BUT--I am also not ready to discount information just because this can and has happened in the past.
    I guess in any instance it's a matter of consider the source/sources and time will win out.
    That's a personal decision for us all to make.
    Personally, I am not ready to discount info because someone was not there and did not see it occur with their own eyes. That doesn't do "it" for me--me being the operative word.
    Last season I was "told" Ali went to Turkey and given the FD/LCD location and it was discounted here on FORT for quite some time.
    Same happened with Melissa being spotted in Texas with her TY--the flack I received for that tidbit--good gravy!
    That's the name of the game.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.