Page 3 of 536 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4129194;
    I'm not sure if RS knows ALL of the people who were at that Thanksgiving dinner.
    Do you mean that ABC planted a story of there being a Thanksgiving dinner with Brad and Chantal's family to tell RS' sources, but in reality it never actually happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4129317;
    Do we know for absolutely sure that Ashley H went home at F3?
    Thank you!!!! This is what I have been thinking/asking for a while now!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4129460;
    Do you mean that ABC planted a story of there being a Thanksgiving dinner with Brad and Chantal's family to tell RS' sources, but in reality it never actually happened?
    It has been said that Fleiss has a campaign against spoilers, or something along those lines.

BUT I think planting a T-day dinner is a little far fetched. Its possible that Chantal's family had dinner in Palm Springs, or its possible that Brad was in PS, or it could all be true. We don't know yet.

Like I said in the SC Discussion thread, everything has been handed to us a little too easily this season. Seems too perfect and too easy. Makes me doubt just a bit.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 12-19-2010 at 02:33 PM.

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1;4129437;
    I just emailed RS telling him what's going over here about people already questioning Brad's F1 based on what lithargic is hinting at. His response via Blackberry:

"Like I said in my last paragraph of the spoiler column: It's exactly what I expected. Have them doubt all they want. I don't care. Brad picked Chantal in South Africa, he spent Thanksgiving with her and her family at their vacation home in Palm Springs, and that's the girl he's referring to that he "found and is in love with" in his conference call this week. I can't possibly be any clearer. Of course they're gonna doubt bc of what happened last season. Let em'. In 4 months I'll be proven right. Can't they possibly have something else to do with their lives for the next 4 months then trying to prove me wrong? Geesh. It's over and done with. He's with Chantal. Nothing's going to change that."

So once again, he's his usual snarky self taking shots at FORT people. However, if he's right, we're certainly going to be spending an awful lot of time until the finale trying to find something that isn't there, so maybe he has a point.

"Can't they possibly have something else to do with their lives for the next 4 months then trying to prove me wrong?"

That's hysterical coming from a guy who sits at his computer for hours writing a blog about the show. (and this quote demonstrates once again that grammar is not his strong suit.)

Here is my take on RS.

He is like the guy who shows up when a group of people are working together on a crossword puzzle and he has the next day's newspaper with the solution, shouting out the answers and acting like a know-it-all. What does that make him? Smarter than everyone else? NO. It makes him a spoiler of everyone else's fun, nothing more!

What makes FORT so much fun is the way everyone works together to solve the puzzle of the final outcome of TB. This is more fun than the show itself! But RS shouts out the answers and then he mocks everyone who continues to work on the puzzle.

He was right about Jake/Vienna but then something strange happened- he was WRONG about Ali/Roberto.

But remember folks, he was also WRONG about the whole Jason/Melissa/Molly switcheroo too. He claimed that Melissa was an innocent victim when the truth is she was well aware of what was happening, was already back with her ex, and she put on a great drama queen act at the ATFR for the good of the show and her career. Later RS had to apologize to Jason and Molly

Could RS end up eating crow again this year? I think he will avoid that by changing his F1 pick before the FRC.

So keep sluething and perhaps you will find the REAL F1.

FORT Fan

lithargic, did you know last season that RS was wrong and that Ali chose Roberto? as in, while the season was airing?

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4129529;
    lithargic, did you know last season that RS was wrong and that Ali chose Roberto? as in, while the season was airing?

I posted that RS was wrong last season and I gave the exact ending but not too many believed me.

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4129532;
    I posted that RS was wrong last season and I gave the exact ending but not too many believed me.
    Well, to be fair, many people on this board (not including myself) were posting that Ali chose Roberto last season. I remember that you posted this as well. However, my question is, did you ever provide any proof? How do we know you're not just a great guesser?

(I'm not trying to be disrespectful, just wondering why we should trust the veracity of a poster's claims.)

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4129521;
    But remember folks, he was also WRONG about the whole Jason/Melissa/Molly switcheroo too. He claimed that Melissa was an innocent victim when the truth is she was well aware of what was happening, was already back with her ex, and she put on a great drama queen act at the ATFR for the good of the show and her career. Later RS had to apologize to Jason and Molly
    I never knew that about RS, Melissa and Jason. I think I started coming to these boards at the end of Jason's season.

I never take whatever RS says at face value.

As I recall - yes - RS WAS NOT correct - or should I say - in the dark - regarding Jason/Melissa/Molly's situation - and it took him until last season to apologize to Jason and Molly......... after dragging that out for months as well!!!

He also got beat out last season - by one of our own!!! - much to his own chargrin - after ''not knowing'' the ending - and by also stating that it was ''Roberto or no-one - and it is no-one and Ali is not engaged'' - many times over..............

So - I guess y'all can take him for what he is worth........ do you follow the apostle - or not.........

I will give him credit tho - for what he does get right - but I do think he now gets a good hood-winkin as well - and it well could be very intentional It's those darned endings that just keep themselves hidden until the bitter end for him LOL

Now - keep in mind - he has a bunch of holes in his ''predictions'' for this season - so.......... we shall have to wait and see I guess
    Last edited by Capegal; 12-19-2010 at 09:05 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4129541;
    As I recall - yes - RS WAS NOT correct - or should I say - in the dark - regarding Jason/Melissa/Molly's situation - and it took him until last season to apologize to Jason and Molly......... after dragging that out for months as well!!!

He also got beat out last season - by one of our own!!! - much to his own chargrin - after ''not knowing'' the ending - and by also stating that it was ''Roberto or no-one - and it is no-one and Ali is not engaged'' - many times over..............

So - I guess y'all can take him for what he is worth........ do you follow the apostle - or not.........

I will give him credit tho - for what he does get right - but I do think he now gets a good hood-winkin as well - and it well could be very intentional It's those darned endings that just keep themselves hidden until the bitter end for him LOL

Now - keep in mind - he has a bunch of holes in his ''predictions'' for this season - so.......... we shall have to wait and see I guess
    It was stated (by some) during Ali's season that Fleiss was aggrevated that RS ruined the ending of the show. The statement made to me was that Fleiss was not concerned with the general spoilerage, but he was extremely angry over the ending being spoiled. Therefore, a deliberate campaign was launched to deceive the spoilers -primarily RS, but our sleuther got caught in it as well - as to the ending of Ali's season. Supposedly, Ali agreed with this idea and went along with it which would explain her extremely deceptive media remarks, some of which echoed Brad's no pick remarks to a "T".

Now, RS has either gotten it correct, or we have some misdirection similar to what happened last season. He has been given the goods pretty much in detail up to a certain point (F3) when the detail stops, and we are primarily given a name that leaves. We aren't given date order or any other details - only who leaves.
    Of the F2 episode we have nothing as if again there is no source who came through for him with this info. There is nothing on the all important FRC.

BTW, none of this takes away from what RS does. He is very good at what he does; however, there is a lack of info here, and a question has been raised, so we have to investigate it because that's what the sleuthers loooovvve to do.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4129194;
    I'm not sure if RS knows ALL of the people who were at that Thanksgiving dinner.
    lithargic! So who exactly were at "that Thanksgiving dinner" and how would that change the outcome of Brad's F1 selection?