Page 2 of 536 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4129244;
    Me too. RS doesn't know if Chantal and Brad got engaged at the FRC right?
    I went back and re-read RS's blog. Frankly, he does not indicate that he has a source that saw the FRC if I read the material correctly. (Someone else may want to go back and check on that too.)
    RS states that he understands that we will question his statement that Brad picks Chantal. He then goes on to state that he knows guranteed for a fact that Brad had Thanksgiving dinner with Chantal and her family in California, etc.

Now...here is something that I can throw out for speculation based on what RS has given us.
    Granted that RS has given us the events as they happened and not as we will necessarily see them aired, and granted that the producers can most certainly change up things from season to season; however, as it stands the way that they appeared to have been filmed seem to have Chantal coinciding with F2 Chris in Ali's season.

Chris and Chantal both had 1-1 during the 4th episode.
    Chris and Chantal both had their HTs filmed (Chris's aired as well) 2nd in the series.

Those things may mean zero, zilch, nada - or if this source does have some goods, they may truly mean something.
    Chantal does appear to be getting a pretty strong physical edit (ala Molly and some other bold ones).
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Bloomers, so then what? The sweet one with the tragedy is F1? REALLY doesn't seem like their MO at all.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4129294;
    Bloomers, so then what? The sweet one with the tragedy is F1? REALLY doesn't seem like their MO at all.
    I'm not sure, but just like in last season when things come up, I think we need to throw them out there and start investigating! Look at last season...

Now, we had bonafide things that kept popping up, and then we had people who were trying to just turn our cranks, and people who were in-between. They had the info which they were willing to share, but at the same time they were also feeding us some fodder along with it.

What's what? We just have to turn over every rock, per se, and keep looking. This group is great at oftentimes snuffing out what truly isn't right, so that we can get to what is right.

Who would have thought Vienna was F1? That threw everyone for a loop as it was terribly out of character for the show.

Emily has NEXT BACHELORETTE written all over her, but just what if Brad fell for her and her sweet child? Then what?

Do we know for absolutely sure that Ashley H went home at F3?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

If you take out all RS spoilers/information do we even have the F6? Maybe. But we know that RS has a track record that cannot be ignored or discounted. He has great sources and people hand over information all the time. In most cases he has the big picture and the order of events correct. He may not get the nuances ... but then he doesn't care about that.

I think Thanksgiving dinner is a nice touch and probably one that many before wished was implimented. I suspect we will never know who was at that dinner - or at least not for another three months.

Emily as the next Bachelorette would be another first.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4129328;
    If you take out all RS spoilers/information do we even have the F6? Maybe. But we know that RS has a track record that cannot be ignored or discounted. He has great sources and people hand over information all the time. In most cases he has the big picture and the order of events correct. He may not get the nuances ... but then he doesn't care about that.

I think Thanksgiving dinner is a nice touch and probably one that many before wished was implimented. I suspect we will never know who was at that dinner - or at least not for another three months.

Emily as the next Bachelorette would be another first.
    Up until last season with Ali and Roberto, RS had always been right. Up until the day of the FRC he adamantly proclaimed that she not only was not engaged, but that she had chosen no one at the FRC. He was totally confident beyond a shadow of a doubt.

We uneasily accepted it, but it just didn't seem to jive with the way Ali in real time was conducting herself, etc. Half-way through the season we began to get several clues that I just didn't think could be sloughed off even if RS did say there was a "no pick."
    I brought what I had been told, and I encouraged those who had heard some inside to throw it out there, too, for investigating.
    It was terribly hard for the board to go against RS, but I felt like in lieu of what looked like mounting evidence that I had to keep a open mind.
    Shortly before the FRC aired, the ace cracker-jacks ( I am more on editing, etc) nailed all the evidence (technical stuff) to discover that Blondie was right about Ali picking Roberto.

RS came out that morning and said his sources had made a mistake, but they came through for him at the last minute.

The truth is that as fantastic as he usually is, he had it totally wrong until the morning of the aired FRC. We beat him to it. I am not bragging here because it was dadblasted hard for us to do it. However, it was done.

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4129183;
    I am confident that RS will change his F1 pick before the season ends.
    Not again! At least we have all season to figure it out.

FORT Newbie

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

I just emailed RS telling him what's going over here about people already questioning Brad's F1 based on what lithargic is hinting at. His response via Blackberry:

"Like I said in my last paragraph of the spoiler column: It's exactly what I expected. Have them doubt all they want. I don't care. Brad picked Chantal in South Africa, he spent Thanksgiving with her and her family at their vacation home in Palm Springs, and that's the girl he's referring to that he "found and is in love with" in his conference call this week. I can't possibly be any clearer. Of course they're gonna doubt bc of what happened last season. Let em'. In 4 months I'll be proven right. Can't they possibly have something else to do with their lives for the next 4 months then trying to prove me wrong? Geesh. It's over and done with. He's with Chantal. Nothing's going to change that."

So once again, he's his usual snarky self taking shots at FORT people. However, if he's right, we're certainly going to be spending an awful lot of time until the finale trying to find something that isn't there, so maybe he has a point.

Confirming it for ourselves is a huge part of the fun...at least for me. So why not? And last time we were right! "The game is afoot"....Sherlock Holmes

ETA: And maybe someone needs to let RS know we aren't trying to prove him wrong. We are trying to find the truth for ourselves.

As I see it, RS despises all things FORT. Despite the fact that we do pretty much the same things - he solves the puzzle for $$ and we do it for fun. He does it by the information that comes to him and we do it by disecting the information that comes to us or we find. We use the information he has as a source and, I am convinced now, he uses what we find to check what he has been told. I am not sure why as his opinion of FORTers is in the toilet.

I am glad he is so confident in his conclusion. He certainly could be correct. In my opinion, he had the entire season correct with Ali except for the last hour. Really, that is not too bad. We at FORT usually agree until the last two also. He also knew Roberto was the last man standing. Not many people thought Brad would, and may again, reject both ladies his season either. RS has a good track record for what he does. I would like for him to be crazy wrong, (perhaps Shawntel is the winner ) but part of me doesn't really want to see him embarassed either - if that is possible.

Now, lilthargic, my friend, you have put a little monkey wrench in the works here. We were so satisfied to have the ending and now you have made us doubt. RS is as sure as possible, as usual. The season hasn't started to actually see what is going on, but I guess it is time for us to go back to what we so so well ... and that is think and figure out the puzzle so it makes logical sense.

Where do we start? at F4 or F6? or further back than that? How fun !!!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4129446;
    As I see it, RS despises all things FORT. Despite the fact that we do pretty much the same things - he solves the puzzle for $$ and we do it for fun. He does it by the information that comes to him and we do it by disecting the information that comes to us or we find. We use the information he has as a source and, I am convinced now, he uses what we find to check what he has been told. I am not sure why as his opinion of FORTers is in the toilet.

I am glad he is so confident in his conclusion. He certainly could be correct. In my opinion, he had the entire season correct with Ali except for the last hour. Really, that is not too bad. We at FORT usually agree until the last two also. He also knew Roberto was the last man standing. Not many people thought Brad would, and may again, reject both ladies his season either. RS has a good track record for what he does. I would like for him to be crazy wrong, (perhaps Shawntel is the winner ) but part of me doesn't really want to see him embarassed either - if that is possible.

Now, lilthargic, my friend, you have put a little monkey wrench in the works here. We were so satisfied to have the ending and now you have made us doubt. RS is as sure as possible, as usual. The season hasn't started to actually see what is going on, but I guess it is time for us to go back to what we so so well ... and that is think and figure out the puzzle so it makes logical sense.

Where do we start? at F4 or F6? or further back than that? How fun !!!
    Great post. But re the bolded: How did he have the season right if he missed out on the love story? That wasn't just the last hour. It started the first night. I think that's why what FORT does is valuable. His sources are, after all, perhaps not the most objective.