Page 15 of 536 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

FORT Fogey

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4135936;
    That's my assumption too, that Brad lets Emily go Chris Lambton style...right before the FRC.

These 2 are Britt, but I can see where you were going with it!
    http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Picture28.png
    http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Picture27.png

Only problem with Kimberly Coon is, she's kicked off Episode 3. Not sure if he would be crying/reacting to her in that way for someone he didn't keep long...
    Can you please shed more light on the 2 sc. Do you mean the 2 sc's with Brad and a blond jumping from the boat are Brit. The boat scene is usually dates for F4s and according to spoilers Brit is not in the F4. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;4135922;
    ITA, and I also think, as Bloomers said, that TPTB made note of the initial fan feedback when Brad was first announced, and that many viewers felt, why bother to watch if history is only going to repeat itself and Brad won't fall in love yet again? Rather than risk alienating those viewers, they evaluated and decided it made better business sense to forego the suspense, but assure potential viewers of a happy ending right off the bat. The fact that RS already spilled the ending just made the decision to go in that direction that much easier.

I have a hard time believing that they are more worried about people not watching the show, that they would give out that he is in love and happy. They have heard fans say time and time again that they weren't going to watch anymore. Even CH has commented on this. Yet they are still watching. I'm no authority on how they work, but if they did give us this info so viewers will watch, I truely believe they have a egg left in the basket. (shock)

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4135973;
    Can you please shed more light on the 2 sc. Do you mean the 2 sc's with Brad and a blond jumping from the boat are Brit. The boat scene is usually dates for F4s and according to spoilers Brit is not in the F4. Thanks.
    Yeah, the two pics she posted are of Brad and Brit. RS says Britt has a 1-1 date that episode, and this is it. She also leaves this episode. And the date takes place in Anguilla, I believe which is the episode before the hometown dates. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though because I'm taking this from memory since RS' site doesn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4135978;
    I have a hard time believing that they are more worried about people not watching the show, that they would give out that he is in love and happy. They have heard fans say time and time again that they weren't going to watch anymore. Even CH has commented on this. Yet they are still watching. I'm no authority on how they work, but if they did give us this info so viewers will watch, I truely believe they have a egg left in the basket. (shock)
    I didn't watch his season, but didn't RS correctly spoil Jake's entire season too, down to Vienna?

Who knows, watching for your own with an open mind is definitely the 'safest' way to go about this. I'm just happy that Brad is happy and in love. If we have a stealth F1 who's not Chantal but Brad is happy and in love, I don't care.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Trying to catch up, been out for the last few days... Happy new year, everyone!

Re: the crying/hugging pic... do we have non-RS proof that Kim isn't around beyond the first three eps? That said, I'm still in the camp that thinks it's Emily... she's the one with the major backstory, at the very least, and in the publicity picture of her vs. the hugging pic, the texture at the bottom of her hair looks the same, plus I looked through pictures of Kim and I'm yet to find her with a stack of bangles. Also, the way her hair falls near the crown and the regrowth of her roots look like they match Emily more... hopefully I'm not just seeing what I want to see...

Also, I'm 100% in agreement with pbmax - I'd written almost the same thing in the media thread before I saw the post here... I definitely don't think we have the whole story yet... what we know might be partially true, but whether it's the fact that we have a happy ending, or whether it's F1 Chantal and Brad gets rejected... I think we're still in for some surprises before the end....

I'm still going to try to keep my rose-colored glasses on, of a happy Brad and Chantal, as long as possible... but knowing Fleiss... I'm only cautiously optimistic. Keep up the amazing work, guys, really enjoying following along

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4135981;
    I didn't watch his season, but didn't RS correctly spoil Jake's entire season too, down to Vienna?

Who knows, watching for your own with an open mind is definitely the 'safest' way to go about this. I'm just happy that Brad is happy and in love. If we have a stealth F1 who's not Chantal but Brad is happy and in love, I don't care.

Yes he did spoil his season with few bits peices wrong. I agreed with him on the ending while watching the show, because I could see it. That's why I couldn't believe him in Ali's season, what he said and what was happening on the show, Ali behavior post show was totally different. I don't care who he picks just as long as it's the one he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4135986;
    Yes he did spoil his season with few bits peices wrong. I agreed with him on the ending while watching the show, because I could see it. That's why I couldn't believe him in Ali's season, what he said and what was happening on the show, Ali behavior post show was totally different. I don't care who he picks just as long as it's the one he wants.
    We haven't seen anything yet... maybe we will be able to once we start analyzing what we see on the screen - I didn't see Brad's last season, but from what I've read so far, he seems to be pretty measured in his conduct? So body language should tell us a lot

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4135992;
    We haven't seen anything yet... maybe we will be able to once we start analyzing what we see on the screen - I didn't see Brad's last season, but from what I've read so far, he seems to be pretty measured in his conduct? So body language should tell us a lot
    Rewatching his first round at this pony show, I have to agree with this. He's very shy and polite and not handsy with the girls at all. His mannerisms and shyness are really reminding me of Roberto. Hopefully his ending on this show will be just as happy
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

you know. When I watched Ali and Roberto season and when this forum was all speculating what would THE drama announced by the producers. We all imagined the worse : nobody like Brad or both refused to get engaged etc

I thought after we show how lady Ali was to tell Chris before the final rose so he could keep his dignity and how we saw how much roberto and ali were in love... that YET AGAIN the producers exagerated 100 tenfolds the real thing.

I saw Roberto from day1 and I saw the love developped, the smiles, the complicity. Of course the producers had to add a Frank and Chris for the drama and even the poor guy who looked so weird when he tattoed.

Do you see any pattern here?

We have Michelle for the extra emotive jealous villain (frank or vienna)
    We have the fang girl for the weirdo (tatoo or the foot fetish)
    We have Emily for the drama and to make very very sure we have 2 this season (chris)
    We have Ashley as the friend (chris and the lawer big guy)

We even have our next bachelorette in Emily. She has the full support of Chris Harrison plus a very sad story to tell... pretty blonde mother of a totter with a sweet personality and a very sad story. Almost our Jason version with the kid with a sad story that Fleiss is sure that all the feminine plublic (including me) will be in awwwe for her.

This season will be no different. We only have to read between the lines and check how Brad really react (eyes contact, hand contact, smiles, laugh). Brad is extremely unconfortable (check the recent interviews) and of course he was overhelmed and a bit blind to prove in front of the camera that he is a changed man.

Chris Harrison said that Brad know 1% of what happened in the house and Brad himself said that he was very curious to see was happened in the house (most probably CH and the crew told him AND his lady of course!). So instead of a human drama (franK) we have a house drama (vienna)

He said in 2007 that he was looking for a friend, someone to stand next to him in good days and bad days, a real friend. He mentionned that again in the recent media interviews a week ago.

So this is no surprise if Chawtel is F4 or F3... the bublle party was sure a way for him to feel confortable. Check all the pics the first night and check his hands and the way he sit. I saw him confortable with our 5 finalists... with a little exception of Ashley. Who do you think will remain for a couple of rose ceremony: the fang girl! Even if brad has zero interrest for her. Same with Michelle with maybe the exception that he may have been physically attracted to her.
    Last edited by Shelby101; 01-01-2011 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4135996;
    you know. When I watched Ali and Roberto season and when this forum was all speculating what would THE drama announced by the producers. We all imagined the worse : nobody like Brad or both refused to get engaged etc

I thought after we show how lady Ali was to tell Chris before the final rose so he could keep his dignity and how we saw how much roberto and ali were in love... that YET AGAIN the producers exagerated 100 tenfolds the real thing.

I saw Roberto from day1 and I saw the love developped, the smiles, the complicity. Of course the producers had to add a Frank and Chris for the drama and even the poor guy who looked so weird when he tattoed.

Do you see any pattern here?

We have Michelle for the extra emotive jealous villain (frank or vienna)
    We have the fang girl for the weirdo (tatoo or the foot fetish)
    We have Emily for the drama and to make very very sure we have 2 this season (chris)
    We have Ashley as the friend (chris and the lawer big guy)

We even have our next bachelorette in Emily. She has the full support of Chris Harrison plus a very sad story to tell. Almost our Jason version with the kid with a sad story that Fleiss is sure that all the feminine plublic (including me) will be in awwwe for her.

This season will be no different. We only have to read between the lines and check how Brad really react (eyes contact, hand contact, smiles, laugh). Brad is extremely unconfortable (check the recent interviews) and of course he was overhelmed and a bit blind to prove in front of the camera that he is a changed man.

Chris Harrison said that Brad know 1% of what happened in the house and Brad himself said that he was very curious to see was happened in the house (most probably CH and the crew told him AND his lady of course!).

He said in 2007 that he was looking for a friend, someone to stand next to him in good days and bad days, a real friend. He mentionned that again in the recent media interviews a week ago.

So this is no surprise if Chawtel is F4 or F3... the bublle party was sure a way for him to feel confortable. Check all the pics the first night and check his hands and the way he sit. I saw him confortable with our 5 finalists... with a little exception of Ashley.
    Which Ashley?? Because Ashley H. seemed to be portrayed as a little bit crazy in the "Will Brad Find Love" video...