Page 14 of 536 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

We saw lots of tears from Vienna but I don't recall if they were in the previews.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4135777;
    We saw lots of tears from Vienna but I don't recall if they were in the previews.
    Let's not forget in the very first previews for Jake's season...

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4135777;
    Wasn't that awful picture of Vienna crying where she looked terrible shown in the previews?

I tend to think that Bloomers is on to something when she says that the original pitch was going to be what if the girl Brad chooses doesn't accept/love him back but RS spilled his info and then Brad is obviously happy, so TPTB went with the he's in love pitch. I remember that Andy was allowed to say he was in love, but the editing showed a reluctant Tessa and an Andy clearly physically attracted to Bevin, so the viewer was in doubt of the outcome.

ETA -
    I see Sanlee beat me to the punch and with the picture, too.
    Last edited by MissMilano; 01-01-2011 at 02:46 PM. Reason: updated info

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;4135790;
    Wasn't that awful picture of Vienna crying where she looked terrible shown in the previews?

I tend to think that Bloomers is on to something when she says that the original pitch was going to be what if the girl Brad chooses doesn't accept/love him back but RS spilled his info and then Brad is obviously happy, so TPTB went with the he's in love pitch. I remember that Andy was allowed to say he was in love, but the editing showed a reluctant Tessa and an Andy clearly physically attracted to Bevin, so the viewer was in doubt of the outcome.

ETA -
    Note more than 99.9% RS info and spilling came from TPTB. There does not have to be a change in plan. More everything is going according to TPTB's plan. I do not see Brad obviously happy as he kind off has a straight face, but HE says he is happy (more likely TPTB pitch) so we take it from there. Brad will not say he is happy if TBPB do not tell him to say so. TB stick to the sales pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4135796;
    Note more than 99.9% RS info and spilling came from TPTB. There does not have to be a change in plan. More everything is going according to TPTB's plan. I do not see Brad obviously happy as he kind off has a straight face, but HE says he is happy (more likely TPTB pitch) so we take it from there. Brad will not say he is happy if TBPB do not tell him to say so. TB stick to the sales pitch.
    The only glitch here is that people close to Brad have indicated to people from FORT and others that they know Brad is indeed happy. So this is not just TPTB promo machine at work. It is coming from the source itself. Yes, many interpretations can still be made, but it is still coming out as a positive situation regardless.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4135808;
    The only glitch here is that people close to Brad have indicated to people from FORT and others that they know Brad is indeed happy. So this is not just TPTB promo machine at work. It is coming from the source itself. Yes, many interpretations can still be made, but it is still coming out as a positive situation regardless.
    The issue is not whether it is positive or negative. This is a reality show by Fleiss nevertheless and tptb have final say on the pitch.which we all know. Ed and Jill, Ali and Roberto, and many others, also had positive things out of the show. Right now in trying to determine and uncover what is real and what it reality tv, I try to uncover and turn every stone that I see. Irregardless

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;4135790;

ETA -
    ITA, and I also think, as Bloomers said, that TPTB made note of the initial fan feedback when Brad was first announced, and that many viewers felt, why bother to watch if history is only going to repeat itself and Brad won't fall in love yet again? Rather than risk alienating those viewers, they evaluated and decided it made better business sense to forego the suspense, but assure potential viewers of a happy ending right off the bat. The fact that RS already spilled the ending just made the decision to go in that direction that much easier.

This:

reminds me of this:

So if that is in fact the dreaded Brad F2 goodbye, I tried matching Emily and this is what I've come up with. Since it is suspected Emily is F2:

Same straight blonde hair, wears bangles, in the far right picture you can see black bangles

More bangles

Comparing to Ali's F2

There are a couple of things that doesn't quite convince me. Emily's hair doesn't seem to be long enough, her hair seems to be as blonde as blonde can be, lots of girls wear bangles, and her arms don't look the same as in the girl in the goodbye hug.

IMO the goodbye hug looks like Kimberly. Her arms texture and skin tone looks the same, and her hair looks exactly the same, slight highlights, not so blonde as Emily. I could be way off course here, but I'd thought I'd throw it out there. Unless its been positively sleuthed as to when Kimberly surfaced, I apologize for the unnecessary sidetrack.

Last edited by GuardianAngel; 01-01-2011 at 06:07 PM.

That's my assumption too, that Brad lets Emily go Chris Lambton style...right before the FRC.

These 2 are Britt, but I can see where you were going with it!
    http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Picture28.png
    http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Picture27.png

Only problem with Kimberly Coon is, she's kicked off Episode 3. Not sure if he would be crying/reacting to her in that way for someone he didn't keep long...

What are the indications that Shawntel leaves before F4? Are we sure that we have placed Emily in Africa. I realize that Shawntel is very young (I think 25) but the screencaps of them all look very cute and relaxed on his part:
    Her laughing with him at the M&G
    Her hugging her at the car race date (blue & white outfits)
    The water slide pic
    His carrying her in his arms (with black dress - Cinderella date ?)