Page 13 of 536 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4135304;
    I think we do have sc's of Emily in sa........
    I was just asking to see them...as well as Ashely H as I can't recall them? Unless you think that helio is Ashely H and we are sure it's in SA? hard for me to id that gal...

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4135306;
    I was just asking to see them...as well as Ashely H as I can't recall them? Unless you think that helio is Ashely H and we are sure it's in SA? hard for me to id that gal...
    I will place a bet that copter is Ashley and no doubt it is in sa
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

This is the same bird...registered in AFRICA

E
    Last edited by Capegal; 01-01-2011 at 03:06 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4135310;
    This is the same bird...registered in AFRICA

E
    great find!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4135276;
    Chantal as Brad's F1 pick is compliments of Reality Steve. Brad's comments that he is happy and in love are compliments of ABC.
    My theory is that Fleiss and Co. felt that it was better to insure that the doubting viewers watched the season by assuring them before the season began airing that Brad both chose somebody this time and is in love with the person he chose than to go with the typical big mystery approach.
    Good point - so we are all drawn in by possibility of a romance - and it would appear that he is in love from what he is saying.

BTW - I enjoy your edit analyses immensely - always well thought out !

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4135277;
    I think we are getting this pitch because 1) RS spoiled that he picked someone and they decided why not just go with that; and 2) I think they were originally going with the posibility that Brad was dumped at the podium or chose no one again, but because Brad is reported to be so obviously happy, I think we are seeing the logical conclusion to "I am a changed man and I believe this can work."

As far as ABC/Next they are not conceeding that RS is correct, just that Brad is in love and happy right now. If you took away RS spoilers, I am not sure that we really are being handed the conclusion on a silver platter. There is a love story there, but I think we will have to watch it develop.

Right now, we have the F6 that were in Anguilla. I do not remember how we know where the HTDs were. Emily was facebook or twitter. I think Ashley H was also an outside source, but Shawntell and Chantal were RS I think. We have a picture of Chantel and Ashley in South Africa for the F3, I believe. Nothing but Brad in Cape Town.

Take away RS, and we are certainly short information
    Well, this is good - a little mystery is always fun. It's just not typical Fleiss to have it all layed out. It will be interesting to see if anything new can be picked up from the previews before and after episode 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4135304;
    I think we do have sc's of Emily in sa........
    We have confirmed SC's of Chantal and Ashley H. in South Africa which places them in the F3. However, I haven't seen confirmed SC's of Emily in SA unless the sand bar SC's of her and Brad are in SA. Mr. Write placed the sand bar in Sandy Beach, Anguilla. That said, there are many islands with sand bars off the coast of East Africa. The other possibility is the girl in the shark cage but I personally thought it looked like Chantal, however, the shark date usually goes to the F2 . . . so maybe that is Emily.

Can we confirm SC's of Emily in South Africa and being in the F3?

FORT Fan

Do we know for a fact (other than RS) that Shawntal is F4?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4135277;

As far as ABC/Next they are not conceeding that RS is correct, just that Brad is in love and happy right now. If you took away RS spoilers, I am not sure that we really are being handed the conclusion on a silver platter. There is a love story there, but I think we will have to watch it develop.

Right now, we have the F6 that were in Anguilla. I do not remember how we know where the HTDs were. Emily was facebook or twitter. I think Ashley H was also an outside source, but Shawntell and Chantal were RS I think. We have a picture of Chantel and Ashley in South Africa for the F3, I believe. Nothing but Brad in Cape Town.

Take away RS, and we are certainly short information
    Just like with Melissa and the ring (given at the initial), we are being force fed Chantal and her watch (her watch appears in almost all her shots even when her face is turned to make us identify her). Very suspicious I will say. Wonder where Shawntel is and if she has disappeared from circulation.

On the other hand Chantal's dad posted about her having a good time on the show (even if vague). They have signed documents to be on TV and not to disclose any info. If your daughter has found love and is happy in love you are not likely to want to jeopardise her situation with those who helped her find love by even hinting at it. I remember someone who knew Megan from Jason's season thought she had been picked because she had had a blast on the show and was excited/happy/etc.

I would say Shawntel is still a question mark - did RS get the spelling mixed up; were the rumors about Brad spending the holidays with "Chantel" a mix-up in spelling (word of mouth rumors)?

Any thoughts on rarely seeing the F1 in tears? We have Chantel worried about whether Brad cares because he kisses the other girls. There is a screencap of Ashley in tears, and there is the tearful hug goodbye with possibly Emily. Are there tears for Shawntel? I realize Tessa was in tears (but not in the preview shots I don't think) - and Melissa was in tears but she wasn't the actual F1 imo. Are there others? Seems they don't show any anguish when it comes down to the F1 - but I may be off ... We don't have definite evidence of a third gal for the FD or LCD....