Page 12 of 536 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4135260;
    So just double-checking as I am a bit confused. Do we currently have our own independent evidence that the F3 named by RS all went to South Africa?
    Good point . . . I think we only have evidence of Chantal and Ashley H. in South Africa through SC's. We don't have evidence of Emily unless the sandbar photos are proved to be in SA. I am starting to suspect Emily is our mystery woman . . . and possibly anything goes with the F3. Looks like Chantal got the "shark" date which normally goes to the F2! Hmmmmmm . . .

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4135262;

He says something about being in South Africa over this picture, but I don't think we know where it is, do we?

I am not sure there is anything proving Emily is in Africa.
    Are these all SA pictures? Who is that in the helicopter? And the last pic almost looks like Shawntel to me? Do we have a clear Ashley H pic in SA?
    Last edited by IrishGal; 12-31-2010 at 10:15 PM.

Any ideas as to why we are being handed this all on a silver platter? Brad is in love, Brad is so happy, magazines saying rumor has it that he picked Chantal, RS saying he is positive it is Chantal. Are we finally going to get the love story we can watch from start to finish ? Or is it all too good to be true ?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;4135274;
    Any ideas as to why we are being handed this all on a silver platter? Brad is in love, Brad is so happy, magazines saying rumor has it that he picked Chantal, RS saying he is positive it is Chantal. Are we finally going to get the love story we can watch from start to finish ? Or is it all too good to be true ?
    Chantal as Brad's F1 pick is compliments of Reality Steve. Brad's comments that he is happy and in love are compliments of ABC.
    My theory is that Fleiss and Co. felt that it was better to insure that the doubting viewers watched the season by assuring them before the season began airing that Brad both chose somebody this time and is in love with the person he chose than to go with the typical big mystery approach.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;4135274;
    I think we are getting this pitch because 1) RS spoiled that he picked someone and they decided why not just go with that; and 2) I think they were originally going with the posibility that Brad was dumped at the podium or chose no one again, but because Brad is reported to be so obviously happy, I think we are seeing the logical conclusion to "I am a changed man and I believe this can work."

As far as ABC/Next they are not conceeding that RS is correct, just that Brad is in love and happy right now. If you took away RS spoilers, I am not sure that we really are being handed the conclusion on a silver platter. There is a love story there, but I think we will have to watch it develop.

Right now, we have the F6 that were in Anguilla. I do not remember how we know where the HTDs were. Emily was facebook or twitter. I think Ashley H was also an outside source, but Shawntell and Chantal were RS I think. We have a picture of Chantel and Ashley in South Africa for the F3, I believe. Nothing but Brad in Cape Town.

Take away RS, and we are certainly short information
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

I agree jell. We are all focussing on chantal, the tabloids seems also to focus on her. There is this thanksgiving meeting that lead us also to her. Of course we see them in the fansasy suite and her in a very negligé shirt and very into each other. The safari, the scuba/sharps, the ever so annoying slap on his face (and the fact that he find it amusing... double meaning that his relationship started with the worse and ended as a fairy tale....)

Ashley, we guessing from the helicopter but it could be costa rica you think?

Emily, besides a pic with brad crying on a blonde shoulder. The hair could be a match but we do not know really where and when it was taken.

I am hoping that he followed ali's lead and told the F2 the previous day of the final rose ceremony.

But no real facts about F2 and F3 really. Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4135263;
    Good point . . . I think we only have evidence of Chantal and Ashley H. in South Africa through SC's. We don't have evidence of Emily unless the sandbar photos are proved to be in SA. I am starting to suspect Emily is our mystery woman . . . and possibly anything goes with the F3. Looks like Chantal got the "shark" date which normally goes to the F2! Hmmmmmm . . .
    Sorry for butting in after contributing zilch to this season, however that's exactly what I thought when I saw the shark s/cap. Remember? Roberto jet ski's and sting rays..... Chris, swiming with the sharks.

And speaking of jet ski's, can someone tell me who this is?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4135281;
    I agree jell. We are all focussing on chantal, the tabloids seems also to focus on her. There is this thanksgiving meeting that lead us also to her. Of course we see them in the fansasy suite and her in a very negligé shirt and very into each other. The safari, the scuba/sharps, the ever so annoying slap on his face (and the fact that he find it amusing... double meaning that his relationship started with the worse and ended as a fairy tale....)
    we guessing from the helicopter but it could be costa rica you think?
    Emily, besides a pic with brad crying on a blonde shoulder. The hair could be a match but we do not know really where and when it was taken.
    I am hoping that he followed ali's lead and told the F2 the previous day of the final rose ceremony.
    But no real facts about F2 and F3 really. Am I wrong?
    Ashley in copter with sa registration..... In F3 fo sho

Sc of chantal is in Costa Rica...
    Last edited by Capegal; 01-01-2011 at 01:04 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

He says something about being in South Africa over this picture, but I don't think we know where it is, do we?

I am not sure there is anything proving Emily is in Africa.
    this is shawntal..so is in Angiula or Costa Rica
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-01-2011 at 01:25 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I think we do have sc's of Emily in sa........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON