Page 11 of 536 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy's Mom;4134449;
    Perhaps it could also mean that everything around the love story is a set-up. If Brad knew very early on, all of the other dates and eliminations and "heart-wrenching" decisions could be viewed as a "set-up." Air-time has to be filled, so the season is structured in a way as to meet the average viewer's expectations. It's been laughed about very often here in season's past--how at some point the Bachelor(ette) has to just want to get past the also-rans and spend more time with the one he/she really is interested in. Of course, if the intended is known very, very early on, it sure makes for a lot of cover time and manipulations and fake drama. You know, like most every season.
    But to a large extent, this is many seasons--Matt Grant comes to mind. There was no one but the plant--errrr, excuse me Shayne. Every one else were fillers. No romantic sensations with anyone.
    This is simply the editing dept job every season. Some are easier than others, especially if there is already built in drama per the personalities. If they don't have stuff--they can always create stuff based on production pokes and frakenbytes.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

At this time I choose to believe Jelle when she said Brad is in LOVE. That is the most important part to me no matter how he got there.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;4134646;
    At this time I choose to believe Jelle when she said Brad is in LOVE. That is the most important part to me no matter how he got there.
    We're well aware that there is a fair amount of manipulation - it IS a reality t.v. show! Everything is designed to create a romantic atmosphere to increase the odds of a proposal at the end with as much drama as possible along the way.

It is fun to know the F4, sleuth and speculate on the outcome. I've never heard of any of the contestants being truly emotionally scarred from the Bach experience so "no harm, no foul". Several even come back for round two. Go for it Brad!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;4134646;
    I believe jelle too, since she knows him...
    I'll be on the "Brantal" love bus till there's proof of anything different since I'm a lovaholic and a sucker for this season...pitiful huh?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4134669;
    I'll be on the "Brantal" love bus till there's proof of anything different since I'm a lovaholic and a sucker for this season...pitiful huh?
    It is quite encouraging to have someone on FORT who knows Brad. (this way we do not need RS as we have ultimate info coming from a contact) So Brad having intimated that he is in love to Jelle makes me believe it is true.

Be careful :nono

I can look you in your eye and tell you Brad is in LOVE, but I cannot tell you anything else ..... because I don't know anything. His closed mouth friends and brothers won't even toss any crumbs. So frustrating So anything beyond that preface, is purely speculation on my part.

And to be perfectly honest, I have NOT talked to Brad for several years. but I have visited the bars !
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Ryvetted, save me a seat up front!! I'm looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds. We saw it with Aliberto I can't wait to see it with Brantal!

ETA: Don't worry jelle-- we know that you're not responsible for the editing that might take place!! I think it will be interesting to just have someone's take (even if they have only known Brad casually) on whether they think he's being sincere or play acting with his emotions! Can't wait to hear how you feel he's being portrayed!!
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 12-30-2010 at 02:39 PM.

I'm wasting time watching the first season and I'm falling even more and more in love with Brad. The whole story about his dad abandoning the family and Brad working on an oil rig for 10 years before becoming a self-made millionaire? Absolutely amazing and something I'd completely forgotten. I'm a total sucker for him too and I really want to believe that this is for real! Quite frankly, I'm stunned he's still single and he really deserves happiness, plus if Chantal is F1, she's the right age for him so I'm very hopeful
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

So just double-checking as I am a bit confused. Do we currently have our own independent evidence that the F3 named by RS all went to South Africa?

He says something about being in South Africa over this picture, but I don't think we know where it is, do we?

I am not sure there is anything proving Emily is in Africa.
    Last edited by jelle; 12-31-2010 at 09:59 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"