Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;4148938;
    Well I could be wrong...but I was thinking of something anatomical...

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4148939;
    Exactly. That group date and Emily's presence on it was created to stir $hit and create drama, and it looks like they succeeded. Brad is going to have his hands full with that date with worrying about Emily plus all the other crazy, jealous girls. He must be so over the girl drama by now. He starts each group date toast with "let's have no drama!!" already and it's week 2.
    Yea.... Good luck with that, Brad, this is TB! I think he'd have better luck wishing that this circus was over already
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Any and all dates are romantic to me under the circumstances What's telling to me is that Chantal gets another 1:1 out of sequence, that fast

Love to hear your take on that!
    So now they have a sequence for the dates. Not that their are certain dates that they may want to take a particular person on.

I have to wonder how "traumatic" the NASCAR date was for Emily. I think it's totally manufactured by Fleis. She's been pretty envolved with racing and race tracks for years, well after Ricky's death, she dated Dale Jr. so I'm sure she was around the track a lot then as well. I just don't think it would be that traumatic for her after all this time and all the exposure to it. I think Fleis played it up big time.

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4148967;
    I have to wonder how "traumatic" the NASCAR date was for Emily. I think it's totally manufactured by Fleis. She's been pretty envolved with racing and race tracks for years, well after Ricky's death, she dated Dale Jr. so I'm sure she was around the track a lot then as well. I just don't think it would be that traumatic for her after all this time and all the exposure to it. I think Fleis played it up big time.
    I agree! While I am sure Emily loved Ricky deeply I think she is ready to move on to the next stage and find her next true love. I am positive that TPTB are making it seem like she just can't get over her past enough to let Brad in. I am still holding out for an Emily and Brad ending!

FORT Fogey

Regarding Chantal's crying and saying let her go if Brad's not sure (or something like that), Ryan Sutter left before the FRC and they couldn't find him for hours, as he was so scared Trista picked Charlie. Maybe Ryan was off somewhere with tears in his eyes too, away from the cameras somehow. He has said he was sick at his stomach due to his nerves before the FRC. Trista has said recently that's one regret she's had and would do differently in that she would let Ryan somehow know, w/o saying I love you on the LCD.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4149008;
    Regarding Chantal's crying and saying let her go if Brad's not sure (or something like that), Ryan Sutter left before the FRC and they couldn't find him for hours, as he was so scared Trista picked Charlie. Maybe Ryan was off somewhere with tears in his eyes too, away from the cameras somehow. He has said he was sick at his stomach due to his nerves before the FRC. Trista has said recently that's one regret she's had and would do differently in that she would let Ryan somehow know, w/o saying I love you on the LCD.
    No that was from the bachelor party before the televised wedding not the FRC.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4149012;
    Sorry, but I just saw Trista on TV lately and she said he went missing before the FRC due to his nerves and not believing he was F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4149020;
    Sorry, but I just saw Trista on TV lately and she said he went missing before the FRC due to his nerves and not believing he was F1.

And she did say that if she had it all to do over again, she would have let him know somehow.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4149023;
    And she did say that if she had it all to do over again, she would have let him know somehow.
    Yes...on Rachel Ray show..here's the tape:
    Trista Sutter Talks 'Bachelorette' Regrets on 'Rachael Ray' (VIDEO)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4149012;
    yep. and he went with a striptease and was caught by his brother I think... it was a mini scandal...