Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4148909;
    Re the bolded: so true. Brad is definitely the kindest, most caring Bach ever. It's so clear when he's not feeling it for a woman, yet he's always trying to take care of all of them and make all of them feel great. It's really sweet to see! I know we've mentioned it before on here but I really hope F1 sees that as a positive when she watches the episodes and not a negative that he's not into her or loves someone else more or something. He's just a great guy, not a player like some other dudes we've had in the starring role.
    ITA This really would be the healthiest way to deal with this whole shebang so let's hope his F1 sees it this way, too, because he really does seem to be over the moon for her!

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4148912;
    Or Brad should tell her to come read FORT and our take on his actions and gushiness Doesn't BabyFaceC know Brad?
    Past contestants have said they read message boards. I especially remember Reid mentioning his mom reading and Jillian saying she read message boards too. So if you're reading, Chantal: Hi, you're adorable and Brad is pretty great too. Keep him!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4148901;
    But we don't know what and how Brad is going to react to her tears yet. Her fit must have some sort of impact on him because in Ep7 she gets a 1:1 date ahead of schedule and it's another intimate one. So he obviously found some way to reassure her or she wouldn't have stuck around till F2.
    Well he's not going to react to quickly from the preview.
    Emily gets another 1-1 too and from her VO it's a romantic one.

He said he calls her 20 times a day so if he's like this, I'm pretty sure she's just as crazy about him too. He's acting like a really big doofy kid over her so I'm assuming it's reciprocated very well.
    Like he was when he was walking back with Emily after giving her the rose.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4148915;
    Past contestants have said they read they read message boards. I especially remember Reid mentioning his mom reading and Jillian saying she read message boards too. So if you're reading, Chantal: Hi, you're adorable and Brad is pretty great too. Keep him!
    Seconded!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4148916;
    Well he's not going to react to quickly from the preview.
    Emily gets another 1-1 too and from her VO it's a romantic one.

Like he was when he was walking back with Emily after giving her the rose.

Any and all dates are romantic to me under the circumstances What's telling to me is that Chantal gets another 1:1 out of sequence, that fast

Love to hear your take on that!
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4148903;
    Plus I get the impression that he doesn't know how to handle tears properly yet - see his reaction to Melissa and Raichel... I'm sure he'll learn, but initially I'm guessing maybe Chantal didn't get the kind of reassurance she was looking for
    Some guys react differently to tears. My husband and I have 4 girls and he could not stand it if they were crying. He will stand at their bedroom door and insist they tell him what is wrong. I guess he just wants to make everything better.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4148880;
    Probably, that's the date he ditches everyone to take care of Emily.
    I know it's been said before, but I will say it again. I think it is really tacky that (MF) put Emily on the NASCAR date in the first place. I know that Ricky's dad is a big part of NASCAR but, Emily is on a show, trying to see if she can find love again. Then Mr Evil throw's her on a date that's connected to what the love of her life had a passion for?? Give me a break Fleiss

I can see why Emily had a hard time with that date, I feel for her. Kudo's to Brad for being there for her. Whomever he ends up with is going to be one lucky lady!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGirl;4148920;
    I know it's been said before, but I will say it again. I think it is really tacky that (MF) put Emily on the NASCAR date in the first place. I know that Ricky's dad is a big part of NASCAR but, Emily is on a show, trying to see if she can find love again. Then Mr Evil throw's her on a date that's connected to what the love of her life had a passion for?? Give me a break Fleiss

I can see why Emily had a hard time with that date, I feel for her. Kudo's to Brad for being there for her. Whomever he ends up with is going to be one lucky lady!!!
    Fleis would never pass up that golden opportunity! It was a given to create drama, emapthy and I am sure some jealousy in the other girls. Let's face it, the others never stood a chance to get the date rose.

He's going to be very caring about the one.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4148893;
    Sure?
    Well I could be wrong...but I was thinking of something anatomical...

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4148923;
    Fleis would never pass up that golden opportunity! It was a given to create drama, emapthy and I am sure some jealousy in the other girls. Let's face it, the others never stood a chance to get the date rose.
    Exactly. That group date and Emily's presence on it was created to stir $hit and create drama, and it looks like they succeeded. Brad is going to have his hands full with that date with worrying about Emily plus all the other crazy, jealous girls. He must be so over the girl drama by now. He starts each group date toast with "let's have no drama!!" already and it's week 2.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City