Thread: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

  1. #1011
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4148867;
    I do believe that when you are on an emotional high, you say anything to be reisured and maybe even ultimatums that most of the time we do not really think. Chantal is upset, crying, insecure and obvously brad cannot say much at that point. Is she crying after they had this overnight hotel thing? That would explain much.

    CH said that the first 1:1 each girl has the first date syndrome: they see the guy as their guy and the other woman who want to steal him.

    Fleiss did set the house drama. next monday will push it and things will be more interesting because all the girls spent 3 weeks together and fantasized about brad, hearing how he interracts with them, make comparaison etc

    Just remember that on ali, we saw tons and tons of frank and not that much of roberto and chrisL.... that is the way fleiss is trying to put some dusk in our eyes but most of the time, we dramatize way to much.

    So this year our frank will be our michelle....
    She cries in the Ep5, the episode after her overnight 1:1.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  2. #1012
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,771

    Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4148870;
    She cries in the Ep5, the episode after her overnight 1:1.
    so she fell for him.... it is indeed difficult to go back to the house and see him flirting and kissing around.... ups and downs... understandable here

  3. #1013
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

    Maybe Chantel cries because she thinks she sees his attention elsewhere
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  4. #1014
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4148878;
    Maybe Chantel cries because she thinks she sees his attention elsewhere
    Probably, that's the date he ditches everyone to take care of Emily.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  5. #1015
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,771

    Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4148878;
    Maybe Chantel cries because she thinks she sees his attention elsewhere
    Of course she sees that. All the girls are hanging on him and flirting and kissing is part of the group dates.

    Lets say that you see a guy kissing or turn attention to other women after you spent a full night and falling for the guy. I would be upset. not you?

    I mean I do not understand why it is not okay to be upset at that point. I do not see that as exceptional but just show that she starting to have true feelings for him.

    Full security will come as soon as it will be out in the open after the last rose ceremony. It was worse during the show because it was competition!

  6. #1016
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

    I meant, maybe his attention IS elsewhere at this point.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  7. #1017
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,771

    Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4148883;
    I meant, maybe his attention IS elsewhere at this point.
    could be. Those are the premises right? He could very well falling for a couple of other girls at the same time.

    I remember hearing that he was exploring but kept coming back to chantal. without mentionning chantal's name.

  8. #1018
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,400

    Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4148883;
    I meant, maybe his attention IS elsewhere at this point.
    Yeah I think I get your drift...

  9. #1019
    FORT Fanatic gruder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    475

    Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4148883;
    I meant, maybe his attention IS elsewhere at this point.
    Then she as an uphill climb. It will be interesting to see how she manages to come out on top....that is if RS is correct.

  10. #1020
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: **Spoilers** F1, F2, F3, F4

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4148880;
    Probably, that's the date he ditches everyone to take care of Emily.
    Probably so. I would feel pretty bad if he ditched me to take care of someone else, especially if this person was okay and it just seems he was using it to spend time with her.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.