Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4164077;
    She is VERY pretty! She kind of reminds me(even with the way she talks) Of the woman who plays Brenda on General Hospital... I can't think of her name though.
    Vanessa Marcil! (I'm embarrassed that I know that.)

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4164086;
    haha Thank you! && I promise I wont tell anyone you know
    Some people think that its holding on that makes one strong; sometimes its letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4164086;
    She's played in more than a soap opera, movies too. I know that too, so you're not by yourself.

FORT Fan

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Reality Steve said there was stuff out there about Chantal O, so I went on a little fishing expedition today. I can't find anything, other than a few tweets about her from her ex's old bandmates. Only one tweeter said they heard she badmouthed her ex all season, but we haven't seen that yet. Other than that the one bandmate called her "channy" which is cute. This is what I found and if they've already been brought forward, I apologize.

@acceptanceband @nomadexquisite YO RYAN- Jason's ex-wife on The Bachelor 15 - Brad Womack Slap Sneak YouTube - The Bachelor 15 - Brad Womack Slap Sneak

@hxchairstylist ha! Yeah, I heard about that! I haven't talked to channy in a few months. 8:54 PM Dec 30th, 2010 via Twitter for iPhone in reply to hxchairstylist

@acceptanceband apparently she talks sh** about J the entire season. And, apparently she wins. How nuts is that? 8:58 PM Dec 30th, 2010 via web in reply to acceptanceband

@hxchairstylist I wonder if she mentions our name... Most followers for defunct band goes to! 9:38 PM Dec 30th, 2010 via Twitter for iPhone in reply to hxchairstylist

@acceptanceband We actually just had that conversation. No such thing as bad publicity... I guess? 9:40 PM Dec 30th, 2010 via web in reply to acceptanceband

@hxchairstylist there might be... 9:42 PM Dec 30th, 2010 via Twitter for iPhone in reply to hxchairstylist ** I'm curious what this could mean

Wtf? Chantal on the bachelor was married to the lead singer of @acceptanceband ????? Crazy! 3:57 PM Jan 18th via twidroyd

@falloutboyy if one of us messed up at a show, she would give him the "this is for every fan in the audience slap". 10:31 AM Jan 19th via Twitter for iPhone in reply to falloutboyy
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 01-26-2011 at 05:28 PM.

I wonder if any of the ladies from B15 who are already off the show this season (as of EP 4) will be at the B/Bette reunion event in NYC this weekend?

I believe there will be "live" photos from this reunion on twitter.

Not helpful to sleuthing, but could be interesting

I am ridiculously behind on the board, so there is still a lot that I have not read (so sorry if this has already been discussed.)

I keep seeing people ask why Emily didn't already say Ricky was a NASCAR driver (instead of just involved in racing) when she told Brad about losing Ricky. Long story short, I don't think that she can. Next week, they can say NASCAR because they are having the NASCAR driving experience. But in general, in the other episodes, I'm not sure that she is supposed to say the actual word "NASCAR" because NASCAR really, really polices the use of their name without their permission on television. So, you will often see racing, auto racing, car racing, whatever else said instead of NASCAR, unless NASCAR gives permission, which they'll do for the date that gives their driving experience publicity. Other than that, I'm not thinking they will allow it in other episodes.

People also have been talking about Las Vegas Motor Speedway being an especially cruel track to bring Emily too, and to be honest I didn't think about it until lately, but that is definitely true. As I saw someone mention in a post, Ricky did suffer a (driving) career-ending injury there. He came back and tried to drive again, but it was never the same for him.

I'm not sure that Ricky would have ended up being a Cup driver someday if the LVMS crash didn't happen, but if he did, it is also true that he would not have been on that plane on a Sunday. Someone mentioned that he was a spotter at the time, and thus only had to fly in for Sundays. In actuality, he almost always spent the entire weekend at the track. Spotters work during practice as well as during the races, so he generally was needed all weekend by Brian in the Cup Series. He was also basically running HMS' entire Busch Series program at the time. That happened to be an off-weekend for the Busch stuff, so they got someone else to spot practice for Brian, and Ricky went on a trip to Hawaii with Emily and his mom. He got back to town on Saturday, and flew to Martinsville on Sunday because he wanted to spot the race for Brian (who, sidenote, was Ricky's best friend and was celebrating his 21st birthday on the day of the accident ). If Ricky was still driving, he wouldn't have been able to take the rest of the weekend off and show up on Sunday just for the race, so they wouldn't have went to Hawaii and he would have flown in on Thursday night or Friday morning, or even drove up (because it is only a 2.5 hour drive from Charlotte to Martinsville, and a lot of people in the sport drive instead of fly. He just couldn't do that Sunday morning because with traffic, he wouldn't have made it to the race on time.) Thus, yes, I'm sure being at LVMS was harder for Em than another track as it brings up a lot of "what ifs ... ".

Quote Originally Posted by EntertainAngels;4166576;
    I am ridiculously behind on the board, so there is still a lot that I have not read (so sorry if this has already been discussed.)

I keep seeing people ask why Emily didn't already say Ricky was a NASCAR driver (instead of just involved in racing) when she told Brad about losing Ricky. Long story short, I don't think that she can. Next week, they can say NASCAR because they are having the NASCAR driving experience. But in general, in the other episodes, I'm not sure that she is supposed to say the actual word "NASCAR" because NASCAR really, really polices the use of their name without their permission on television. So, you will often see racing, auto racing, car racing, whatever else said instead of NASCAR, unless NASCAR gives permission, which they'll do for the date that gives their driving experience publicity. Other than that, I'm not thinking they will allow it in other episodes.
    .. ".
    She could've told him - they didn't need to air it.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4161336;
    No idea if the twitter acount is real, but the pic is so cute!

awwwwwwww
    Team Alibeartito

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Oh jeez, the bandmates are already talking about publicity coming from this lol. Opportunists much? I guess that's the name of the game. Thanks for gathering the tweets. I'm sure much more will come out, but none of it seems bombshell-ish imo. We'll see.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Looks like Kim Coon has a new job.
    I only copied the parts of the article that were about her.

HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. -- With just a few weeks remaining until the Sprint Cup Series season gets under way, Sprint unveiled its 2011 Miss Sprint Cup lineup Wednesday night in Charlotte, N.C.

Returning Miss Sprint Cup representatives Paige Duke and Monica Palumbo were joined by newcomer Kim Coon. The trio was introduced to a crowd of race fans and motorsports media at the popular Whisky River nightclub.

Coon was pulled from the world of corporate marketing to join the Miss Sprint Cup lineup. Born and raised in Orlando, Fla., Coon received her undergraduate degree from the University of Miami and a master's degree from the University of Alabama. Always on the go, she's balanced a career in marketing and PR with her role as an NFL cheerleader and a volunteer with the Susan G. Komen For the Cure campaign.

"I'm just ready to get down to Daytona and get the season going," Coon said. "Monica and Paige have already taught me a lot, but I know I've got a lot more to learn. I'm looking forward to seeing all the different tracks, experiencing my first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory Lane, and especially getting to say hello to all the fans."

Familiar faces return to '11 Miss Sprint Cup lineup - Jan 27, 2011 - NASCAR.COM