Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Cute cute cute

Why was she so @ the WTA then?? Please tell me part of that was being back in the bubble even temporarily
    Sorry to say but.... acting... thank you! Seriously, don't you think the TPTB really push for those emotions on WTA - CH was practically coercing Ashley H to admit to falling for Brad. I just don't see it, but that's what they seem to think we need to hear for her to be the next Bette
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Molly in her vlog, says there may be a "surprise" during the ATFR show. Probably just referring to the Alums that will appear, but who knows.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Molly in her vlog, says there may be a "surprise" during the ATFR show. Probably just referring to the Alums that will appear, but who knows.
    Maybe one of the couples has a surprise announcement to make? Most people know they are making an appearance on the ATFR don't they?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Maybe one of the couples has a surprise announcement to make? Most people know they are making an appearance on the ATFR don't they?
    I would think so. But since I didn't know when she made the vlog and don't know how much she knows of what the other couples may or may not announce, I didn't want to assume anything.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Could Molly be pregnant or Roberto and Ali be telling their wedding date....or both. Just guessing...but maybe this incredibly boring season's disappointing ATFR with 2 deceptive people hooking up, but then why ruin 2 families I say. Poor little Ricki though. Well we need 2 happy happenings from the before *actually loving* couples, to balance this farce all out!!! Just guessing!!! Good luck Aliberto, and Molly and Jason. And as a few words of encouragement to the latest pseudo/fake couple Brad and Emily.....well I want to wholeheartedly wish you the best, so I pray you don't bore each other to death....like you did your viewing audience. Congrats...I suppose. I pray Molly is pregnant....and I think she just might be. And I pray beautiful Chantel is happy and knows she dodged a bullet. Gracias
    Karey

I would think so. But since I didn't know when she made the vlog and don't know how much she knows of what the other couples may or may not announce, I didn't want to assume anything.
    Gotcha! Do you know who she was pulling for? Emily or Chantal?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    People forget the Editing....every year we go through the bashing. SOme posters year after year do it. They forget they are watching hopefully a love story on TV. The only difference is this is two real people versus a movie. Not many make it but those that do I give them kudos. We need more love in the world. Hate and negativity are not a good thing.
    Yes and I think BFC also used that as a reference too..That people want a romantic love movie..something like that..We must remember its real to them at the time of filming and its real..BUT once tptb get done editing it they make it into a STORY they want to tell..BUT they can't change the ending

The happy family

*Note, I tag the pictures because I don't want some Gossip Rag to take them and use them Against Emily like those sickos do*

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara95 View Post
    The happy family

*Note, I tag the pictures because I don't want some Gossip Rag to take them and use them Against Emily like those sickos do*
    Awww
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Gotcha! Do you know who she was pulling for? Emily or Chantal?
    Molly recently tweeted that Jason thinks its Emily but she was pulling for their hometown girl Chantal. Molly does really like Emily though to.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss