Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    OMG, seriously? I was given a different DOB - I have to laff big time, now - Alanna if you are reading this you will know why - still a Cancer, but *wrong* chart info.

ETA - Hi Secret Garden, I forgot that you read charts - good to see you around these parts again
    Yes, seriously, according to what she said on Twitter.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden View Post
    Thank you! I'm guessing 1982 since she's 28 on the show...
    Yep.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    Yes, seriously, according to what she said on Twitter.
    OK thanks so much - that makes a fairly big difference then. I want to take a peek at it!
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Not sure if this is terribly off topic considering the title of this thread (and I apologize if it is) but it's interesting that Brad's original F2, Jenni and DeAnna as well as Brad himself are all Scorpios..... Chantal is also a water sign (Cancer) and Emily has tons of Scorpio in her chart (moon, mars, pluto)

After briefly looking over the charts, it's clear that astrologically speaking he's a better fit with Chantal. In fact they are quite a good fit according to astrology!! I will post an in depth chart analysis on a different thread tomorrow (last time I posted it somewhere where it didn't belong and it got moved by a moderator- lol).

PS - thanks etherealfire! I guess this proves that you can never avoid the boards once you've been spoiled, no matter how hard to try. And I did try.

Not sure if this is terribly off topic considering the title of this thread (and I apologize if it is) but it's interesting that Brad's original F2, Jenni and DeAnna as well as Brad himself are all Scorpios..... Chantal is also a water sign (Cancer) and Emily has tons of Scorpio in her chart (moon, mars, pluto)

After briefly looking over the charts, it's clear that astrologically speaking he's a better fit with Chantal. In fact they are quite a good fit according to astrology!! I will post an in depth chart analysis on a different thread tomorrow (last time I posted it somewhere where it didn't belong and it got moved by a moderator- lol).

PS - thanks etherealfire! I guess this proves that you can never avoid the boards once you've been spoiled, no matter how hard to try. And I did try.
    I didn't look at the chart but I did look at a little comparison and was blown away at how compatible they are/were. I was hoping it said they were wrong for each other, incompatible to make all of this make sense because I do not see the Bremily connection and totally saw it with Brad and Chantal. Of course, I realize now that it's his loss and she is way better off. On to bigger and better things for Chantal .
    Team Channy and Shawny.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

whoops, I just saw this - sent you a PM - same thing happened to me earlier in the season and I concur - to be honest, even with the other birthdate provided for Chantal, it looked like a better match to me - all water under the bridge, though, evidently. Anyway, looking forward to your analysis on that thread!
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Secret Garden..I would love to see Chantel and Brad Chart. Please PM me I heard DeAnna was a Taurus. Scorpio makes much more sense.
    In Love with Love

Cupcakes ~ that video with Ashley S. was so funny! She has
    quite a sense of humor, and quick wit! That was awesome!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Shawntel's twitter is back:
    Shawntel Newton (Shawntel_Newton) on Twitter