Page 59 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    Apparently you missed Roberto's season!
    ITA...this photo certainly gives me the same feeling as Roberto's happy twitter pic (taken by Ali)!!!
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by carisseezy View Post
    Might be a stretch, but remember Emily saying in her HTD that after she puts Ricki to bed, she's all alone for the night? This picture seems like a little shoutout that she isn't so alone anymore, hence the 2 glasses of wine & that sneaky smile? Also, don't know if it has any relevance, but she has on what looks like the same red nail polish as she did on the HTD. Maybe she's sitting there watching the show? There also seems to be a phone or something at the bottom of the picture? Calls from Brad? Haha! Forgive me, it's late, and I can't seem to fall asleep.
    Or she is saying "Cheers" to finally figuring it out. If so, I guess she does have a sense of humor.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    Thats such a slap to the face to Chantal if Emily is F1 beacuse he said that about her first. (Her HTD)
    The show started with Chantal slapping Brad in the face, so maybe TPTB are making this come full circle.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Weird, it's definitely her house.

She stored this photo in a folder called "Phoenix".
    Any sigificance that this weekend's NASCAR race is in Phoenix?

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl View Post
    The show started with Chantal slapping Brad in the face, so maybe TPTB are making this come full circle.
    This is terrible, but I thought of either Brad or Emily punching her in the stomach as she said she felt when Brad gave the impromptu picnic for Emily. You know she gets punched in the gut as payback for slapping Brad in the face. That would be a truly controversial ending as at least one party of the happy couple would be hauled off to jail fro assault. Seriously though, for some reason, I don't think Chantal will be all that broken up. I think Brad will continue distancing himself and she will know.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    This is terrible, but I thought of either Brad or Emily punching her in the stomach as she said she felt when Brad gave the impromptu picnic for Emily. You know she gets punched in the gut as payback for slapping Brad in the face. That would be a truly controversial ending as at least one party of the happy couple would be hauled off to jail fro assault. Seriously though, for some reason, I don't think Chantal will be all that broken up. I think Brad will continue distancing himself and she will know.
    I know others has said they saw Brad distancing himself from Chantal but can't see it myself especially from Chantal's point of view. We saw him in her house talking about looking for houses, talking about who would me moving to Austin with her, and about them travelling to Seattle a lot. He also quite seriously told her dad/family how sincere he is and how lucky that she was there. Yes we've seen leads say misleading things to their f2's before but not usually until the LCD or MTP's when I think they're told to play things up with the f2 to fool people.

If Chantal is not the f1, she'll be devastated. I noticed a difference with her on the HTD and the RC afterward. She seemed more secure and didn't appear to be upset or worried by getting the last rose. Does that mean she wouldn't accept the Bachelorette if she is the f2? Maybe but I'm not convinced that 1. she wouldn't and 2. that she's not the f1.

From another perspective, in the preview it showed him saying he looked at houses (real estate magazine?) while he was flying there...(from Charlotte). Why did a real estate magazine interest him at that point in time?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post
    ITA...this photo certainly gives me the same feeling as Roberto's happy twitter pic (taken by Ali)!!!
    The big difference is that Roberto's pic was taken at the filmining location for the finale, not at his house, Ali's house, a safe house. It's obvious this pic of Emily is at her house. I agree it is a cute pic of her and she looks happy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    The big difference is that Roberto's pic was taken at the filmining location for the finale, not at his house, Ali's house, a safe house. It's obvious this pic of Emily is at her house. I agree it is a cute pic of her and she looks happy.
    Right, and the only time Brad could have taken this pic is on her HTD, and Emily is in different clothes for this pic. No, Brad couldn't have taken this pic of Emily at home. He wouldn't be allowed anywhere near Charlotte post-show. It's just a cute Emily at home pic for her twitter acct.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    From another perspective, in the preview it showed him saying he looked at houses (real estate magazine?) while he was flying there...(from Charlotte). Why did a real estate magazine interest him at that point in time?
    I was thinking the same thing the other day.. so confusing.