Page 58 of 78 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker View Post
    Oh wow!!! She looks like she is having a lot of fun and she's pretty darn happy in that picture!!! Was this at her house, on their htd? Definitely the same chair in both pics..
    I don't think it's from her HTD, but it is her house and chair. She must have recently taken it and then she put it as her Twitter picture.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker View Post
    Oh wow!!! She looks like she is having a lot of fun and she's pretty darn happy in that picture!!! Was this at her house, on their htd? Definitely the same chair in both pics..
    I think it was taken post season her hair is darker than it was on the show. She looks like a girl in love to me she is GLOWING
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    She's SO beautiful!
    As is Chantal
    We need not think alike to love alike

They're both beautiful women, Brad's a LUCKY guy, as he keeps on telling everyone.
    (I do have a minor quibble though, I don't like black-rimmed eyes on a blond, it's too harsh a contrast.)
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by Beruthiel View Post
    They're both beautiful women, Brad's a LUCKY guy, as he keeps on telling everyone.
    (I do have a minor quibble though, I don't like black-rimmed eyes on a blond, it's too harsh a contrast.)
    Yes and Brad said he would be a lucky guy if he was with Chantal. He also told her dad he was lucky that Chantal was here. Coincidence? I don't think so.
    Last edited by Luvvy; 02-27-2011 at 05:37 AM.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    Yes and Brad said he would be a lucky guy if he was with Chantal. He also told his dad he was lucky that Chantal was here. Coincidence? I don't think so.
    Thats such a slap to the face to Chantal if Emily is F1 beacuse he said that about her first. (Her HTD)

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    Yes and Brad said he would be a lucky guy if he was with Chantal. He also told his dad he was lucky that Chantal was here. Coincidence? I don't think so.
    Me neither!
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Oops I meant "her" dad.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Might be a stretch, but remember Emily saying in her HTD that after she puts Ricki to bed, she's all alone for the night? This picture seems like a little shoutout that she isn't so alone anymore, hence the 2 glasses of wine & that sneaky smile? Also, don't know if it has any relevance, but she has on what looks like the same red nail polish as she did on the HTD. Maybe she's sitting there watching the show? There also seems to be a phone or something at the bottom of the picture? Calls from Brad? Haha! Forgive me, it's late, and I can't seem to fall asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by claireWW View Post
    Strawberries and rasberries in champagne and wine are pretty common...so common in fact that there are corny country songs that mention both ....and she's only linked to a couple of girls on twitter...if it was a shout-out, wouldn't she have just sent it to their emails or phones??? Come on...I mean, I'm not convinced the picture means anything other than a glowing, happy Emily. And that it was taken in her house. Unless we get an IP address that says it was uploaded in LA, etc. I don't see the big deal. Using it to prove that she is with OR not with Brad is reaching.
    Apparently you missed Roberto's season!