Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

As big as it is in the front, the back of his band looks more narrow. But I agree as small as her wrist is, some of the "biggness" would probably be seen even if it is turned around. As mischeivious as she looks though, makes me think it possibly could be - especially if they read the boards and are aware of this board's obsession with the watch this week!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Sorry I haven't read back all the posts to see if this was mentioned or not...it looks like in Emily's right hand, she's holding a champagne flute with champagne & raspberries, in her left she's holding what looks like a white wine glass with most likely the same beverage (looks pinkish)...weird that she's holding two glasses let alone that they are different glasses. (probably holding one for the picture taker) Do raspberries have any significance? lol

She does look cute
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls View Post
    Sorry I haven't read back all the posts to see if this was mentioned or not...it looks like in Emily's right hand, she's holding a champagne flute with champagne & raspberries, in her left she's holding what looks like a white wine glass with most likely the same beverage (looks pinkish)...weird that she's holding two glasses let alone that they are different glasses. (probably holding one for the picture taker) Do raspberries have any significance? lol

She does look cute
    I have concluded it's a shout out to all her gal pal's who were partying the night away in LA without her after filming the WTA.

She does look cute
    I noticed at one of the cocktail parties the girls had strawberries in their glasses so it very well could be a shout out to them.

ETA Jlccaz you always beat me to it

FORT Fan

Strawberries and rasberries in champagne and wine are pretty common...so common in fact that there are corny country songs that mention both ....and she's only linked to a couple of girls on twitter...if it was a shout-out, wouldn't she have just sent it to their emails or phones??? Come on...I mean, I'm not convinced the picture means anything other than a glowing, happy Emily. And that it was taken in her house. Unless we get an IP address that says it was uploaded in LA, etc. I don't see the big deal. Using it to prove that she is with OR not with Brad is reaching.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by claireWW View Post
    Strawberries and rasberries in champagne and wine are pretty common...so common in fact that there are corny country songs that mention both ....and she's only linked to a couple of girls on twitter...if it was a shout-out, wouldn't she have just sent it to their emails or phones??? Come on...I mean, I'm not convinced the picture means anything other than a glowing, happy Emily. And that it was taken in her house. Unless we get an IP address that says it was uploaded in LA, etc. I don't see the big deal. Using it to prove that she is with OR not with Brad is reaching.
    lol I wasn't trying to prove anything other than pointing out what I observed, just having fun with it...like I said, she looks cute
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fanatic

lol I wasn't trying to prove anything other than pointing out what I observed, just having fun with it...like I said, she looks cute
    where is this pic of Em holding wine glasses or champagne flutes?

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips View Post
    Her it is...looks like the same chair to me.

She looks so cute! Time for a new avi.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

She's SO beautiful!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    She looks so cute! Time for a new avi.
    Oh wow!!! She looks like she is having a lot of fun and she's pretty darn happy in that picture!!! Was this at her house, on their htd? Definitely the same chair in both pics..