Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

where is that SC of Brad in front of those ugly curtains? They look like the could belong in this room!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fan

Hey guys, was just watching a Bremily video on youtube and saw a clip from Em's HTD and got a glimpse of the pattern that is on the chair she is sitting in in the twitter pic. Someone who is better at this check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by claireWW View Post
    Hey guys, was just watching a Bremily video on youtube and saw a clip from Em's HTD and got a glimpse of the pattern that is on the chair she is sitting in in the twitter pic. Someone who is better at this check it out.
    OhSe7en posted that she thought this was Emily's house as well. Now we just need to find out when it was taken. IF it was taken during a weekend that Brad was in LA with his F1, that would exclude her from being F1.

FORT Fan

Also, walls are same color and you can see the white chair railing behind her wine glass (white chair railing is also visible in HTD). How do we go about figuring out when it was taken?

Also, walls are same color and you can see the white chair railing behind her wine glass (white chair railing is also visible in HTD). How do we go about figuring out when it was taken?
    I know with Roberto's twitter pic from last season, they were able to figure out when it was taken. I don't know how, though!

Brad and Emily's HTD. Is that chair behind Brad the same pattern as the Twitter pic?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Brad and Emily's HTD. Is that chair behind Brad the same pattern as the Twitter pic?
    Looks like it to me.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fan

ok...I can see from my mac that it was uploaded today (26th) at 11:38:15. And that it was uploaded from a Mac OSX 10.5.8. I feel like such a creeper and that probably isn't even helpful...

Her it is...looks like the same chair to me.

TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

ok...I can see from my mac that it was uploaded today (26th) at 11:38:15. And that it was uploaded from a Mac OSX 10.5.8. I feel like such a creeper and that probably isn't even helpful...
    Haha! You're awesome! I don't know if that's helpful. Would she be posting this pic while she's with Brad in LA? Who knows? So I guess we're back at square one. Thank you, though!