Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    Have you read the tweets this person makes? I doubt it's the real Chantal O'Brien. I don't think she would refer to the SI photos, not her dress from last night the way she does. Nor reply to the tweet about eating Brad the way she did. It just doesn't sound plausible to me. Plus, she accepted me as a follower within about 5 mins of my request.
    Oh, my bad, mary. I actually don't have a Twitter handle, so I just followed the path of Molly Mesnick, saw it was locked, and saw this season's girls in her follows. I did the same with Chris L when he followed Emily, and it eventually led me to this season's girls' real handles.

Thanks for the heads-up! False alarm, folks

The fake Chantal twitter just posted a picture of Boca in a doggie bed. (easily acquired I'm sure by the right person)

Man, I bet Chantal is gutted, knowing she can't do anything about this person yet!

MollyMesnick‎ @hytikk I assure you it is.....she is just trying to be somewhat under the radar so she doesn't get in trouble
    Twitter - 13 hours ago

You can follow that full conversation here.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966 View Post

MollyMesnick‎ @hytikk I assure you it is.....she is just trying to be somewhat under the radar so she doesn't get in trouble
    Twitter - 13 hours ago

Aren't there several Emily accounts as well? The MsEmilyMaynard account is NOT her true account--Rickismommy is--but yet several of the former cast, Elan, Millsy, and others are following that person. Her account was open early in the season but was then locked and closed mid-season.

FORT Newbie

Well Molly just did Chantal a disservice by this & did get her in trouble.. Maybe watch this now develope & see what happens.

I really don't understand what Molly is up to. She's adamant that it's Chantal's twitter. Then she goes on to share that she's meeting up with Chantal next week. Maybe it's for advice on handling the aftermath of the show with or without Brad.

Twitter - 13 hours ago

Well, seeing as how she follows Chris Harrison, Cassie Lambert and other producers of the show, I don't see how this person is being descreet anyway. If this is the real Chantal, she outed herself simply by following officials of the show. Not real smart if she's trying to be subtle.

I think Molly will be a great person to help Chantal get through this process. She lives near her and has been through the media scrutiny that comes from being on this show.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

RikisMommy has a new picture!

Remember Roberto's new Twitter picture from his LCD was a big clue he was F1 last season!

RikisMommy has a new picture!

Remember Roberto's new Twitter picture was a big clue he was F1 last season!
    She's holding the drink of whoever is taking the pic, probably!
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches