Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    RealBrad or TrollBrad? The latter is still tweeting silly things.
    RealBrad. Jillian and other welcomed him to Twitter before it got deleted.

Capegal, the real ones who are still on the show don't accept followers while the fakes do.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    RealBrad. Jillian and other welcomed him to Twitter before it got deleted.

Capegal, the real ones who are still on the show don't accept followers while the fakes do.
    Yep and there's tons of fakes on twitter and fb..some ppl. have no life and pretend to be someone to get tweets and fb comments. It's really sad. To me the fake ones are so obvious and I never took the bait, esp. the fake twitter accounts. I tend to believe CH on this one. Or if it's legit, they do not accept followers while the show is airing and they are not allowed to tweet.

I don't know how so many are falling for TrollBrad when he's so obviously fake. Just reading the @replies he's getting is making me facepalm.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    I don't believe Brad would say any of what those tweets say. Jmo. I'm not convinced either.

Mamasue (a poster here) has the pic that Chantal has as a twitter pic as her avatar. I think she took that pic from that Twitter account to use as her avatar on here.
    I'm just catching up with this thread. Y'all had a very interesting night and day of Twitter sleuthing.

It's even more interesting that Chantal is using the same Twitter pic she used for her deleted twitter account that I found on a Twitter related website, twellow.com, back on Jan. 21. And since it's been deleted here's a link to a screencap of what I found --

http://i56.tinypic.com/qrhzpz.jpg

Now that she's active again I think I'll change my avatar.

Also, I do believe Chantal's new account, chantal_obrien, that was created on Feb. 18 is real because she is following at least one of the few people her old account, ChantalOB, followed.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966 View Post
    I'm just catching up with this thread. Y'all had a very interesting night and day of Twitter sleuthing.

It's even more interesting that Chantal is using the same Twitter pic she used for her deleted twitter account that I found on a Twitter related website, twellow.com, back on Jan. 21. And since it's been deleted here's a link to a screencap of what I found --

http://i56.tinypic.com/qrhzpz.jpg

Now that she's active again I think I'll change my avatar.

Also, I do believe Chantal's new account, chantal_obrien, that was created on Feb. 18 is real because she is following at least one of the few people her old account, ChantalOB, followed.
    That's not Chantal's twitter...just read the tweet replies. As far as the pic goes all you have to do is right click and save any pic on the internet to your pics and tada, you can upload it as your own. Besides, when I sent a follower request it was approved within 5 min. Totally fake.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    I don't know how so many are falling for TrollBrad when he's so obviously fake. Just reading the @replies he's getting is making me facepalm.
    The gullibility amazes me~facebook is even worse with fakes and people believe it cause the fake fb/twitter accounts follow other bach/bach'lette contestants. Of course they do, that's how they do their fake 'insider' comments. And some past contestants don't realize they are fakes and follow them, which leads ppl. to think they are legit. They use any picture they find and there are tons of them. The only one who's done anything about it was Chris L. He had two fake ones and his good friend, who is a lawyer sent them dm's. touche!! And they got taken down...one changed it and said it was a fansite, but all activity stopped on it

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    That's not Chantal's twitter...just read the tweet replies. As far as the pic goes all you have to do is right click and save any pic on the internet to your pics and tada, you can upload it as your own. Besides, when I sent a follower request it was approved within 5 min. Totally fake.
    Well then that person either knows Chantal or found her profile on twellow, etc. and knew enough to add one of her same friends to that profile.

They were also good enough sleuthers to figure out the URL to find her old large Twitter picture. It was no on twellow. In fact, when I right click that new Twitter picture it's 15KB versus the 9KB picture I had previously found. So it's not the picture I found.

Also, I didn't post my Twitter findings here until Feb. 19 and the new profile was created Feb. 18, so once again, they didn't get that picture from my post.

And one of her local friends was/is followed by both accounts.

Which leads me back to what I first said, if that's not Chantal then it's someone who knows her or did a lot of detective work to find a higher quality profile picture and to find a common local friend to follow.

However, I cannot see her tweets and don't care to. I'm just showing that someone went to a lot of trouble to create a fake account if that's not her. I will never understand the sick people who pretend to be someone else online.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966 View Post
    Well then that person either knows Chantal or found her profile on twellow, etc. and knew enough to add one of her same friends to that profile.

They were also good enough sleuthers to figure out the URL to find her old large Twitter picture. It was no on twellow. In fact, when I right click that new Twitter picture it's 15KB versus the 9KB picture I had previously found. So it's not the picture I found.

Also, I didn't post my Twitter findings here until Feb. 19 and the new profile was created Feb. 18, so once again, they didn't get that picture from my post.

And one of her local friends was/is followed by both accounts.

Which leads me back to what I first said, if that's not Chantal then it's someone who knows her or did a lot of detective work to find a higher quality profile picture and to find a common local friend to follow.

However, I cannot see her tweets and don't care to. I'm just showing that someone went to a lot of trouble to create a fake account if that's not her. I will never understand the sick people who pretend to be someone else online.
    Honestly, her tweets sound a lot like the fake Brad's do. Her replies to the unflattering tweets are even more unflattering to herself than the originals. I hope it's not really her.

FORT Fogey

Honestly, her tweets sound a lot like the fake Brad's do. Her replies to the unflattering tweets are even more unflattering to herself than the originals. I hope it's not really her.
    It's not her. These fake ppl. are very smart. They also hack into people's twitter. They did it Reid and Trista, just to name a few. Reid and Trista finally got back their twitters. These fake tweeters are capable of doing alot of things, stuff that the average person, including myself, lacks the computer technical knowledge to do. They are clever, just too bad they don't use that cleverness to a better cause. Kinda like a clever con artist, who should get a real job cause they really are pretty smart to con money out of ppl.

It cannot be her. She knows she cannot be Tweeting regardless if she's F1 or F2 nor is she dumb enough to saying what has been Tweeted.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City