Page 48 of 78 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese View Post
    Myabe I am dating myself - but is it a little unusual to be going from bar to bar in one evening ?
    Nope, especially not if they are close together. I'm in my 30s and my best friend and I went out on Thursday for a girl's night. We went to two different places that are two doors away from each other. Not a big deal IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Don't tell my husband that.
    Seriously!! Lol I'm in trouble then too
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-21-2011 at 03:05 PM.

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

What a fantastic group of Bachelorettes this season, esp. the final 4. I think I had lost all hope that I would watch the show and actually like the players involved- esp. after Jake's season. From Tenley, Gia, Vienna, Ashleigh, Jessie S, even Ali (and let's not forget Jake) there has never been a bigger collection of fameseekers or ppl desperate to keep their Bachelor 15mins going than this group. Almost did me in. This final 4 are accomplished, smart, charismatic women and have been so fun to watch, as a group, and with Brad. Heck, I even liked Michelle.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kjeriss View Post
    What a fantastic group of Bachelorettes this season, esp. the final 4. I think I had lost all hope that I would watch the show and actually like the players involved- esp. after Jake's season. From Tenley, Gia, Vienna, Ashleigh, Jessie S, even Ali (and let's not forget Jake) there has never been a bigger collection of fameseekers or ppl desperate to keep their Bachelor 15mins going than this group. Almost did me in. This final 4 are accomplished, smart, charismatic women and have been so fun to watch, as a group, and with Brad. Heck, I even liked Michelle.
    ITA To be honest, this season is my favourite season because of the women. They are all charming, smart and fun to watch. Yes, some of them cried a lot and were overly emotional, but that just showed that they cared. When they are acting normal, they are by far the most interesting bachelorettes. I can even withstand Brad's repetitive speeches because of them. Haha.. BTW, I like Michelle too, she's hilarious. I am sure that her real self has much more to offer.

I don't know if Brad if still in Cabo, but this person took a picture with him in Mexico a couple of days ago so I doubt it is really Brad's twitter account I thought I found.

From facebook:

On twitter:

Hmmm this tweet is for the ladies. Look who I ran into in Cabo. #bachelor 1:56 PM Feb 18th via HootSuite

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I don't know if Brad if still in Cabo, but this person took a picture with him in Mexico a couple of days ago so I doubt it is really Brad's twitter account I thought I found.

From facebook

On twitter:

Hmmm this tweet is for the ladies. Look who I ran into in Cabo. #bachelor 1:56 PM Feb 18th via HootSuite
    Thanks for posting!

I think the guys are back from Cabo now.

Brad is looking hot and tan. Niiiiiice.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post

From facebook:

On twitter:

This is interesting. This person claims to know the ending from a remote connection to someone in the top 3 in season 1. Claims to always get the inside scoop. So does Trista give out spoilers? She's certainly still an insider with the Bach franchise. Or is it Amanda? Or the other F3 that I don't recall? Somebody's gonna get in hot water!!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    This is interesting. This person claims to know the ending from a remote connection to someone in the top 3 in season 1. Claims to always get the inside scoop. So does Trista give out spoilers? She's certainly still an insider with the Bach franchise. Or is it Amanda? Or the other F3 that I don't recall? Somebody's gonna get in hot water!!
    Hahaha Amanda made me laugh....or Shannon!
    Maybe her dog has been RS's source all along!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Hahaha Amanda made me laugh....or Shannon!
    Maybe her dog has been RS's source all along!!!
    Right -- Shannon -- she was insulted to be asked to go to the Fantasy Suite. I remember now. And the dog!

Well, I don't think the insider is Shannon -- she couldn't get away from this franchise fast enough.

Maybe Shannon's dog talks to Steve's dog, Maddie.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I love that he has the inside scoop doesn't care to ask but will post and take a picture with Brad. Seems to contradict.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    I love that he has the inside scoop doesn't care to ask but will post and take a picture with Brad. Seems to contradict.
    Sorry, I should have done a better job explaining that the facebook post was by a different person. They are the ones who claim to have an inside source who knows the F1, but would not share who it is. They also had a friend who saw Brad and took a picture with him in Cabo.

The twitter picture and tweet about Brad was by a guy who shared it with his followers. He did not say he knew the winner just that he ran into Brad while in Mexico.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."