Page 46 of 78 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    Would Brad say this? Idk. I'm not convinced it's him. I'm not convinced that that's Chantal either, because she's using a picture of herself that is floating around the internet, and not one we've never seen. I looked at the filename of the image and it's "twitterchan.jpg"

Just seems fishy to me.
    I don't believe Brad would say any of what those tweets say. Jmo. I'm not convinced either.

Mamasue (a poster here) has the pic that Chantal has as a twitter pic as her avatar. I think she took that pic from that Twitter account to use as her avatar on here.

If that is the real Chantal then these are some of her tweets. She accepted my request to follow her or whoever runs that twitter account did:

Hey All! I set this up but I can't use it until the show is done airing...so don't be sad if I don't respond. Luv ya! 6:52 PM Feb 17th via web

She RT this one:

1rgcruz: A man without a woman is called a bachelor. A woman without a man is called a genius." --author unknown foursquare 10:37 PM Feb 19th via foursquare Retweeted by chantal_obrien and 69 others

@ashanddans thank you so much for the beautiful scarves! I luv, luv, love them!

When I went to the site that these scarves came from they did mention the girls wearing them on the Bachelor this season

Chantal O'Brien - Swimsuit by Elizabeth Southwood for Sauvage - 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Photo Gallery - SI.com Chantal O'Brien - Swimsuit by Elizabeth Southwood for Sauvage - 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Photo Gallery - SI.com about 4 hours ago via Tweet Button

She Re-tweeted something else about 3 hours ago, but a bad word was said and that is not allowed on the board.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    Would Brad say this? Idk. I'm not convinced it's him. I'm not convinced that that's Chantal either, because she's using a picture of herself that is floating around the internet, and not one we've never seen. I looked at the filename of the image and it's "twitterchan.jpg"

Just seems fishy to me.

Maybe that is why CH tweeted that Brad or the girls don't have twitter accounts. I have a lot of un-following to do now.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    I don't believe Brad would say any of what those tweets say. Jmo. I'm not convinced either.

Mamasue (a poster here) has the pic that Chantal has as a twitter pic as her avatar. I think she took that pic from that Twitter account to use as her avatar on here. I do think it could really be Chantal's.
    Good to know. In that case, I guess it could be Chantal. But I don't think that's Brad!
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Maybe that is why CH tweeted that Brad or the girls don't have twitter accounts. I have a lot of un-following to do now.

Lol IDK, but I do think Emily's is real. I requested to follow her, but she never accepted. Did you and did she accept?

Whats Emily's twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    Whats Emily's twitter?
    Emily Maynard (RickisMommy) on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Lol IDK, but I do think Emily's is real. I requested to follow her, but she never accepted. Did you and did she accept?

I requested to follow her also and it is currently pending which means she has not accepted me. Maybe she will allow people to follow her after the season is over. I hope so.

I tried to make a list of contestants I thought had verified accounts, but now I am not sure if they are the real deal or not.

I'm pretty sure all the twitters that have been pointed out in this thread(and given the fact they all follow each other) are real. I'm not sold on Chantal's. And I definitely think Brad's is fake. But I think Chris was doing that to cover his butt. I noticed right before he tweeted that someone asked him if that Brad account was real.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

If that's really Brad's twitter account someone needs to tell him it's just bad mojo to have your picture with the word 'Hideous' above your head! Seriously. Either this isn't the real deal or he's not paying attention!