Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy S' View Post
    Chantel is far prettier than Deanna or said dream girl.
    I just put that pic there cuz she was Brads dream gal back in the day... To show basically his favorite "type"... That is Valeri Bertonelli and seems his taste in gals hasn't changed much
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy S' View Post
    Only single woman go to bars.
    O really!?!? Lol not so around here
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    While I am leaning towards Chantel being F1. I would not put too much emphasis on Emily going out one night. Remember how many times we saw Ali going out last year.

Its okay for Ali, to be seen in public she was The Bachelorette, but for the F2's to be seen in public before the show is finish airing is another story Roberto, was MIA, last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post

Its okay for Ali, to be seen in public she was The Bachelorette, but for the F2's to be seen in public before the show is finish airing is another story Roberto, was MIA, last season.

I remember Roberto (F1) was spotted quite a few times out. Once working out at a gym, another time at a State Farm conference, and then close to the finale at a sports bar with friends in Charlotte.

Not sure if these sightings were ever confirmed, but both Chris L. (F2) and Roberto (F1) were spotted out and about while the season aired.

I think it depends on the city they live in. Chris L living in Cape Cod a close knit community made him easier to spot then Roberto. Even though they both could have been out in public the same amount of times.

Frank was seen out in Chicago also during the season before his HTD (getting back with his girlfriend) episode was shown.

Another factor last season was Chris L., Roberto, and Frank all had facebook fan pages. So people would post about seeing them on there as well.

Twitter is another source that makes information about contestants whereabouts possible.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Just Tweeted:

chrisbharrison: Brad & girls are not on twitter
    Really? All of our key stars are on Twitter but Brantal.

Lying comes as easily to Harrison as collecting that bi-weekly check from TPTB.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Just Tweeted:

Really? All of our key stars are on Twitter but Brantal.

Lying comes as easily to Harrison as collecting that bi-weekly check from TPTB.

What is he talking about? I asked about 6 of the bachelorette girls from this season who have private accounts to allow me to follow them and I was allowed to.

Just checked and I am still following them??
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    What is he talking about? I asked about 6 of the bachelorette girls from this season who have private accounts to allow me to follow them and I was allowed to.

He's lying about them not having twittber. but why would he lie about something so stupid?? *scratching head**
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post

Maybe he accidently added an "S" and really it shoudl read Brad and his Girl don't have Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    Maybe he accidently added an "S" and really it shoudl read Brad and his Girl don't have Twitter
    But that would give away the ending since Emily is on Twitter.

Weird that CH wasn't even responding to a direct question. Does he think we all live under a rock?