Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;4187628;
    Emily Twitter Bio has this quote "I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. -Dolly Parton."

I love Emily...she has a great sense of humor
    haha I love her she's adorable
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

I am no psychologist, and am notoriously bad with scs of people, but given that one of the themes this season seems to be redemption, I was wondering whether an apparent likeness between Chantal and well .... you know who ... is pure coincidence?

If you saw these two pictures for the first time, would you be 100% they were different women? 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write View Post
    I am no psychologist, and am notoriously bad with scs of people, but given that one of the themes this season seems to be redemption, I was wondering whether an apparent likeness between Chantal and well .... you know who ... is pure coincidence?

If you saw these two pictures for the first time, would you be 100% they were different women? 100%?

Oh Lawdy! Do you really want to open up that can of worms?
    Let's hope Brad never ignores Chantal during a BBQ to find out.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fanatic

They do look similar ... and I don't know if that's a curse or a blessing.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose View Post
    They do look similar ... and I don't know if that's a curse or a blessing.
    I think Chantal is a combination of DeAnna and some Jillian in certain pictures. She's much prettier than either of them, esp. Jillian, but I see a slight resemblence.

Confirmation on twitter was that Emily was out barhopping last night, not Chantal!

FORT Regular

Not exactly answering your question....... but what I WOULD say is: Brad does seem to really like curvy brunettes who speak their minds......

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    I think Chantal is a combination of DeAnna and some Jillian in certain pictures. She's much prettier than either of them, esp. Jillian, but I see a slight resemblence.

Confirmation on twitter was that Emily was out barhopping last night, not Chantal!
    While I am leaning towards Chantel being F1. I would not put too much emphasis on Emily going out one night. Remember how many times we saw Ali going out last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post

I see Jillian too. In fact I had to change my previous Brantal avatar because it looked like Brad was with Jillian and it was freaking me out!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    While I am leaning towards Chantel being F1. I would not put too much emphasis on Emily going out one night. Remember how many times we saw Ali going out last year.
    That's a false equivalency. It shouldn't matter how much Ali went out last year, but how much Roberto did!
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

It is so odd. There is also a picture from their CR date when they're running from the rain and I swear he's running with Deanna. It's so freaky bizarre in some pictures.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Ok...Brads dream girl... Just saying...
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON