Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4143220;
    Can I just say I'm annoyed with these pages? I'm ok with Fan pages, but when you start to claim to be someone, its kind of stalkerish. I'm just throwing that out there haha I know its what they all signed up for(or atleast part of it all) but still, do people not have their own lives to live?
    Sure--in the public light where they placed their selves and signed waivers of their lives away!
    It's an unfortunate truth to the situation. Don't want the limelight-don't seek it out!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Are we missing a bacherlette? I count 20 chosen and 9 sent home?

the ABC website has a graphic of all the ladies and who was eliminated
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Did anyone notice Melissa smiling while she was leaving? I thought that was kind of strange - or was she set up to play the part she did? The other two looked broken up, but to me, she didn't. Any comments on this?
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Ok this might totally be the wrong thread, because I'm not really sure where it would go. But I just found some pics of Kimberly Coon from last night(and the talk of Emily's birthday coming up kind of made me wonder). Do the girls have to stay hidden(meaning they can't go out to clubs, or really anywhere) until it airs that they were kicked off? Or how does that work?
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4159562;
    Ok this might totally be the wrong thread, because I'm not really sure where it would go. But I just found some pics of Kimberly Coon from last night(and the talk of Emily's birthday coming up kind of made me wonder). Do the girls have to stay hidden(meaning they can't go out to clubs, or really anywhere) until it airs that they were kicked off? Or how does that work?
    They resume their lives as before - but they are not supposed to re-open up their facebook/myspace/twitter accounts until the episode where they leave - and aren't supposed to yak about it either......... LOL many don't abide by that tho
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4159562;
    No they can go about their everyday business..They just aren't supposed to go on the internet such as twitter/facebook/myspace etc...

Thanks ladies!
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

I moved the information post about Brad and his dad along with the replies to *Spoilers* Brad Bachelor 15 thread as it applies to Brad, and not the contestants. The thread used to be called New Bachelor Named, but I changed the name now that we are into the season.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 01-24-2011 at 10:11 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm sure I'm late to the party on this one, but is this Emily's legit Twitter handle? Yesterday, Lambton added "EmilyMaynard15" but has since deleted that one. From her follows, it looks like the other girls' real handles...