Page 24 of 78 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

The whole transcript is up at JU, but here's AS's comment:

Nancy Harrington: We have no doubt about that. And you told us who you think is right for Brad in the house now that you've been watching the show. Is there anybody that you think is not right for him?

Ashley Spivey: There was one person while I was there who I knew they had a connection but I wasn't really sure that that connection that was what Brad was saying that he wanted in a wife. It's, that I felt they had more of a sexual connection and I would say that person is Chantal.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4180768;
    Anybody else think that Ashley S might be just a leeeetle bit peeved that Brad actually had a physical attraction to Chantal? And none whatsoever to her? That comment just seemed a little bit snarkier than it needed to be, coming from Ash S.
    Seriously! I don't know what her problem was. But then, she was gushing over Michelle.
    After being the one who said, "I wish I had given her the black eye." So she kind of loses some credibility with me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4180784;
    Seriously! I don't know what her problem was. But then, she was gushing over Michelle.
    After being the one who said, "I wish I had given her the black eye." So she kind of loses some credibility with me.
    Yeah, I know. The Michelle comment is sort of a throw away comment to me too.

I'd like to know who roomed with whom in the mansion. I'll bet sometimes biases form right down roommate lines. We know the two Ashleys became best buds. In fact Ash S said she was more in love with Ash H than Brad. So she was privy to all Ash H's venting about her feelings for Brad, etc. They probably both saw Chantal as Ash H's biggest rival for Brad.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4180784;
    I could've sworn it was Ashley H. that said that!!!!

Is there any way to check? W/O watching the wole episode again?

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan;4180877;
    I could've sworn it was Ashley H. that said that!!!!

Is there any way to check? W/O watching the wole episode again?
    No, it was Ashley S.. I thought it was funny as hell coming from her.

One of the handlers probably put her up to it..

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4180792;
    Yeah, I know. The Michelle comment is sort of a throw away comment to me too.

I'd like to know who roomed with whom in the mansion. I'll bet sometimes biases form right down roommate lines. We know the two Ashleys became best buds. In fact Ash S said she was more in love with Ash H than Brad. So she was privy to all Ash H's venting about her feelings for Brad, etc. They probably both saw Chantal as Ash H's biggest rival for Brad.
    I don't know about the mansion but I think Chantal and Shawntel shared a room in Vegas based on them talking in bed about which one of the Ashleys would come back.

I wasn't impressed by Ashley S's comments in the interview. It comes across a little like sour grapes to me. Maybe because Brad picked Chantel over her or her buddy? You'd think someone who had been in the show would know that we only see a tiny bit of each date and interaction so how can she possibly know who fits with what Brad wants? Apart from the great chemistry, Brad & Chantal are also very comfortable together and like to joke around. Sounds like a best friend to me.

Quote Originally Posted by draven31;4180880;

You are right it was Ashley S. Showed a little Spunk! Loved it!

I couldn't find Ashley S's transcript or what-have-you from JU. That website confuses me. Anywho from the sounds of it, her comments about Chantal could be from the fact that she may not like the Drama she likes to create regaurding Michelle(even though I find it funny, and Michelle deserves it). And If Ashley S knows how it ends she may be upset that Brad picked Chantal over Emily? So thats why her comments towards Chantal seem the way they do? I can't hate on Ashley for anything she says, she knows more about all the girls on the show than we do. She lived with them.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by draven31;4180880;

Ok- thanks - guess I wasn't paying close enough attention!!

Here's the link to Transcript of her Teleconference.

Daily News Releases
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan;4180890;
    Ok- thanks - guess I wasn't paying close enough attention!!
    The first thing I thought of was that she must have been subjected to non stop black eye talk like we did with the birthday talk..