Page 23 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 778

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

  1. #221
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

    Thanks Browyn and Beruthiel. I should have read the interview as well, but I didn't think anyone would put words in her mouth like that. That's a pretty big leap.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

  2. #222
    FORT Fanatic maryhse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    450

    Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4180291;
    Thanks Browyn and Beruthiel. I should have read the interview as well, but I didn't think anyone would put words in her mouth like that. That's a pretty big leap.
    There are so many words put in so many mouths and so many big leaps taken from a sc, a comment, an expression, a touch, a blink of the eye, that when disected and slanted toward whomever someone wants to "win" that what they are showing on the show itself, becomes a moot point. Even if MF gives the "love" story, as so many people say they want, it would be so picked apart the "love" is lost and people still don't see it.

    I think it's like Babyface said, it's there, just watch it. (Although that may make US a moot point!)

  3. #223
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

    Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4180309;
    There are so many words put in so many mouths and so many big leaps taken from a sc, a comment, an expression, a touch, a blink of the eye, that when disected and slanted toward whomever someone wants to "win" that what they are showing on the show itself, becomes a moot point. Even if MF gives the "love" story, as so many people say they want, it would be so picked apart the "love" is lost and people still don't see it.

    I think it's like Babyface said, it's there, just watch it. (Although that may make US a moot point!)
    I think we are moot points actually . I agree with your entire post.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

  4. #224
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

    Shawtel removed her twitter. Following the rules I guess, just in case!

  5. #225
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    729

    Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4180508;
    Shawtel removed her twitter. Following the rules I guess, just in case!
    Or she erased it because it was only a dry run ... it looked like she didn't know how to work it last night.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

  6. #226
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

    Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4180309;
    There are so many words put in so many mouths and so many big leaps taken from a sc, a comment, an expression, a touch, a blink of the eye, that when disected and slanted toward whomever someone wants to "win" that what they are showing on the show itself, becomes a moot point. Even if MF gives the "love" story, as so many people say they want, it would be so picked apart the "love" is lost and people still don't see it.

    I think it's like Babyface said, it's there, just watch it. (Although that may make US a moot point!)
    He sure did say it's there and I am watching it. He also said no crazy backstories this time either.

  7. #227
    FORT Fogey mprssdbyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;4180290;
    I don't think Ashley made that comment, or anything even close to it.
    I read the article and I didn't get ANYTHING out of it that made me think she was saying Chantal was a ....., not at all.

  8. #228
    Love Not Hate LoveThem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    558

    Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

    Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4180707;
    I read the article and I didn't get ANYTHING out of it that made me think she was saying Chantal was a ....., not at all.
    Can I ask which article? I'm not fully caught up on the board yet, but I would love to read it!
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

  9. #229
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,115

    Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

    Anybody else think that Ashley S might be just a leeeetle bit peeved that Brad actually had a physical attraction to Chantal? And none whatsoever to her? That comment just seemed a little bit snarkier than it needed to be, coming from Ash S.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

  10. #230
    FORT Fanatic George1218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    452

    Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4180768;
    Anybody else think that Ashley S might be just a leeeetle bit peeved that Brad actually had a physical attraction to Chantal? And none whatsoever to her? That comment just seemed a little bit snarkier than it needed to be, coming from Ash S.
    I didn't see the article, where can I read it??
    Believe

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.