Page 23 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Thanks Browyn and Beruthiel. I should have read the interview as well, but I didn't think anyone would put words in her mouth like that. That's a pretty big leap.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4180291;
    Thanks Browyn and Beruthiel. I should have read the interview as well, but I didn't think anyone would put words in her mouth like that. That's a pretty big leap.
    There are so many words put in so many mouths and so many big leaps taken from a sc, a comment, an expression, a touch, a blink of the eye, that when disected and slanted toward whomever someone wants to "win" that what they are showing on the show itself, becomes a moot point. Even if MF gives the "love" story, as so many people say they want, it would be so picked apart the "love" is lost and people still don't see it.

I think it's like Babyface said, it's there, just watch it. (Although that may make US a moot point!)

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4180309;
    There are so many words put in so many mouths and so many big leaps taken from a sc, a comment, an expression, a touch, a blink of the eye, that when disected and slanted toward whomever someone wants to "win" that what they are showing on the show itself, becomes a moot point. Even if MF gives the "love" story, as so many people say they want, it would be so picked apart the "love" is lost and people still don't see it.

I think it's like Babyface said, it's there, just watch it. (Although that may make US a moot point!)
    I think we are moot points actually . I agree with your entire post.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Shawtel removed her twitter. Following the rules I guess, just in case!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4180508;
    Shawtel removed her twitter. Following the rules I guess, just in case!
    Or she erased it because it was only a dry run ... it looked like she didn't know how to work it last night.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4180309;

He sure did say it's there and I am watching it. He also said no crazy backstories this time either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;4180290;
    I don't think Ashley made that comment, or anything even close to it.
    I read the article and I didn't get ANYTHING out of it that made me think she was saying Chantal was a ....., not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4180707;
    I read the article and I didn't get ANYTHING out of it that made me think she was saying Chantal was a ....., not at all.
    Can I ask which article? I'm not fully caught up on the board yet, but I would love to read it!
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

FORT Fogey

Anybody else think that Ashley S might be just a leeeetle bit peeved that Brad actually had a physical attraction to Chantal? And none whatsoever to her? That comment just seemed a little bit snarkier than it needed to be, coming from Ash S.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4180768;
    Anybody else think that Ashley S might be just a leeeetle bit peeved that Brad actually had a physical attraction to Chantal? And none whatsoever to her? That comment just seemed a little bit snarkier than it needed to be, coming from Ash S.
    I didn't see the article, where can I read it??
    Believe