Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4180146;
    F1, where are youuuuuuuu?
    Seriously. I'm going to be so disappointed if Channy doesn't Tweet once this season is over. How am I going to live without stalking Brantal each and every moment? We know Brad isn't the Twitter-type! Ugh. Don't let me down, C!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4180222;
    Seriously. I'm going to be so disappointed if Channy doesn't Tweet once this season is over. How am I going to live without stalking Brantal each and every moment? We know Brad isn't the Twitter-type! Ugh. Don't let me down, C!
    Alanna, she doesn't look like the twitter type to me either!

I hope she is though
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4180223;
    Alanna, she doesn't look like the twitter type to me either!

I hope she is though
    Well she wouldn't be getting a Twitter now although we know Roberto did. After the show, it's a free for all so hopefully then.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4180150;
    What are their twitters??? Ashley S. has a tonnnn of followers already (abt 700) for only joining today
    Ashley S has had an active account as we found her before the show aired. That is how we found Lisa M. and Marissa because she was already following them along with others who were already known to us.

Ashley gave one of the better interviews because she explained some of the dynamics and exposed Fleiss's villain edit he'd created for Michelle.

She went a step further and bashed the alleged winner saying in so many words she's a sl-t. She went a step further still and said she's the only person whom she felt Brad shouldn't marry.

I suspect one reason is her friendship with Michelle. Chantal and Michelle were rivals, and Michelle said choosing Chantal would be a terrible mistake. What do these two girls know about Chantal that we don't?

Not that Fleiss is giving the alleged winner a perfect edit. Of course that happened with Vienna, too, so it's nothing new.

It'll be funny if he fails twice in a row to get the groomed Bachelor and Bachelorette that he'd been setting up for entire seasons: Chris (the man coping with loss of his mother) and then Emily (the woman coping with loss of her fiancee).

Hopefully the big scandal that's supposed to be brewing will scare away the next planned Bette. Then Vienna will accept the role (Plan B again, because nobody else will).
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Ashley S also said in a PI that she wanted to give Michelle a black eye. I think a lot of the Michelle drama is just that drama b/c she's an actress, but I don't think her antics were completely accepted by any of the girls including Ashley S, so I find that funny. And why would she call Chantal a sl-t? Because Brad stayed the night with her? So what. In the words of Master P, "It ain't her fault" . It's funny because after Molly's tent date a lot of people said similar things about her. Didn't Brad say that he didn't have sex with anyone until after the show? So I think that's really off base for Ashley S to say that.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

I'm kind of mad about that comment. I haven't seen one thing that shows her as being a sl-t. I think that's wrong to say. Period. And another thing, Chantal is supposed to be this way, yet we haven't seen one behavior that suggests this. They show her crying, wouldn't they show anything else too? Emotional, even crazy, doesn't equate to being a sl-t. They would show it, like how they did with Vienna and Ed and Jesse and Molly. They have all had less than perfect moments on the show. If there was extra stuff there, no matter how good or bad, the past few seasons have shown that Fleiss makes no difference. It's just so rich that we're to believe nothing about Michelle's edit though, but everything about Chantal's. WTF?
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;4180255;
    Ashley gave one of the better interviews because she explained some of the dynamics and exposed Fleiss's villain edit he'd created for Michelle.

She went a step further and bashed the alleged winner saying in so many words she's a sl-t. She went a step further still and said she's the only person whom she felt Brad shouldn't marry.

I suspect one reason is her friendship with Michelle. Chantal and Michelle were rivals, and Michelle said choosing Chantal would be a terrible mistake. What do these two girls know about Chantal that we don't?

Not that Fleiss is giving the alleged winner a perfect edit. Of course that happened with Vienna, too, so it's nothing new.

It'll be funny if he fails twice in a row to get the groomed Bachelor and Bachelorette that he'd been setting up for entire seasons: Chris (the man coping with loss of his mother) and then Emily (the woman coping with loss of her fiancee).

Hopefully the big scandal that's supposed to be brewing will scare away the next planned Bette. Then Vienna will accept the role (Plan B again, because nobody else will).
    Wow! All I read was that she thought they had more of a "sexual connection". (To me, that reads as chemistry.) Did she say something else somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;4180275;
    Wow! All I read was that she thought they had more of a "sexual connection". (To me, that reads as chemistry.) Did she say something else somewhere?
    I read that interview on the original site too, and she never mentioned anything about Chantal being a sl-t, she just said the sexual chemistry was most obvious with Chantal. I HOPE she didn't use that nasty four letter word somewhere else, because I loved Ashley S. and it seems very out of character for her to say something like that about one of the other girls, it would change my opinion of her!
    I don't find Chantal annoying either, she actually comes across as one of the most natural girls, being herself, and without any "putting on an act" that you see with some of them, she seems one of the most vulnerable, so that makes me warm to her.
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

FORT Fanatic Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Beruthiel;4180289;
    I read that interview on the original site too, and she never mentioned anything about Chantal being a sl-t, she just said the sexual chemistry was most obvious with Chantal. I HOPE she didn't use that nasty four letter word somewhere else, because I loved Ashley S. and it seems very out of character for her to say something like that about one of the other girls, it would change my opinion of her!
    I don't find Chantal annoying either, she actually comes across as one of the most natural girls, being herself, and without any "putting on an act" that you see with some of them, she seems one of the most vulnerable, so that makes me warm to her.
    I don't think Ashley made that comment, or anything even close to it.