Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4139559;
    More stalking over at JU. Take it with a grain of salt but posters there are claiming Michelle doesn't have custody of her daughter, and basically abandoned her family and hubby to pursue an acting career. That the guy is wonderful and would even make a great Bach. Interesting!
    I believe that info came from another board, posted supposedly by someone who knows her and her ex...

Makes me wonder if that is what she needs to tell Brad before he proposes
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4128303;
    She wasn't in Brad's 20, but Lauren was a Hometown Hottie contestant for Maxim magazine in 2007. Still don't know her last name. Could be Ridder though.

she looks so very full of herself. Did you hear her at her exit??? wow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4139759;
    she looks so very full of herself. Did you hear her at her exit??? wow
    We have been told that sometimes what we hear is the answer to what an unseen producer (off to the side somewhere) has asked or said. Perhaps she responded to a very leading and provocative question that was worded in just such a way to make her sound the way that she did.
    Honestly, you wouldn't believe some of the tricks the producers pull to get some of the answers, responses, and actions that they get out of some of the contestants.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4139768;
    We have been told that sometimes what we hear is the answer to what an unseen producer (off to the side somewhere) has asked or said. Perhaps she responded to a very leading and provocative question that was worded in just such a way to make her sound the way that she did.
    Honestly, you wouldn't believe some of the tricks the producers pull to get some of the answers, responses, and actions that they get out of some of the contestants.
    Elaborate, please?? I'm curious!

FORT Fogey

ETA: I guess now is a good time to bring up again the story told to us about the contestant in the limo who didn't cry when leaving. The unseen producer had the driver ride around while the producer talked about the contestant's dead grandmother until she cried for the camera and talked about getting let go.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

oh I know and most especially fleiss and co

I understand that it could be a defensive response... HOWEVER she still look full of herself in my book... I found all the other pretty gracious.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4139776;
    ETA: I guess now is a good time to bring up again the story told to us about the contestant in the limo who didn't cry when leaving. The unseen producer had the driver ride around while the producer talked about the contestant's dead grandmother until she cried for the camera and talked about getting let go.
    also I heard that if the girl cried, then she was there for the right reasons.....

That's just horrible......

And Jeremy's Limo scenario too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4139802;
    And Jeremy's Limo scenario too!
    Lost again...