Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Emily is a very pretty woman & small & petite..
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4171960;
    I love this photo! She looks so stunning!
    Emily is absolutely stunning. I'm not much on bleach blondes but she is truly breathtaking and she seems to be such a good person. A great catch for someone even if she doesn't care what kind of coffee he drinks!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4172935;
    Emily is a very pretty woman & small & petite..
    She is very beautiful! "Stunning" to quote Brad.
    Brad to Emily: It's real...it's definitely real.

I honestly think the reason I like Chantal so much is that she reminds me in many ways of Tessa and Jillian and they were my favorites as well. I really do think many of the bachelorettes picked or signed up for this season are beautiful women. Michelle is pretty but how she acts make her ugly to me. As I always heard growing up as a child - pretty is as pretty does.

FORT Newbie

I can't help but wonder just how close Michelle and Emily were during taping? I've seen a couple of pix of them with linked arms and the most recent is found in the thread:

Bachelor 15 *Screencaps Only* No Discussion Post #562 (sorry I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link back to that thread)

The reason I ask is that they've made Michelle out to be such a maneater and I've actually grown to tire of her BIGTIME and yet I love Emily so how can the and the be looking so tight??? It makes me wonder if I'm judging Michelle because I can't imagine Em being the kind of gal that would be friends with someone who seems so.....what's the word.....sleazy & callous (ok, two words lol). Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by FreshFace;4173966;
    I can't help but wonder just how close Michelle and Emily were during taping? I've seen a couple of pix of them with linked arms and the most recent is found in the thread:

Bachelor 15 *Screencaps Only* No Discussion Post #562 (sorry I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link back to that thread)

The reason I ask is that they've made Michelle out to be such a maneater and I've actually grown to tire of her BIGTIME and yet I love Emily so how can the and the be looking so tight??? It makes me wonder if I'm judging Michelle because I can't imagine Em being the kind of gal that would be friends with someone who seems so.....what's the word.....sleazy & callous (ok, two words lol). Thoughts?
    Michelle is playing a part on camera is the way to reconcile everything we see, vs. how they and Brad feel about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;4172962;
    I honestly think the reason I like Chantal so much is that she reminds me in many ways of Tessa and Jillian and they were my favorites as well. I really do think many of the bachelorettes picked or signed up for this season are beautiful women. Michelle is pretty but how she acts make her ugly to me. As I always heard growing up as a child - pretty is as pretty does.
    I agree and almost think it is an act. I watched a clip of Michelle being interviewed by 4 women. She talked about the movie she just finished the day before she left for the bachelor. Shw was totally different in that interview than she was on the bachelor and that makes me think she is only doing it to further her career. Its all an act. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;4174594;
    I agree and almost think it is an act. I watched a clip of Michelle being interviewed by 4 women. She talked about the movie she just finished the day before she left for the bachelor. Shw was totally different in that interview than she was on the bachelor and that makes me think she is only doing it to further her career. Its all an act. Just my opinion.
    That interview (her attempt to salvage whatever hometown reputation she has professionally at least) was really telling for me as well. Everything she does/says is her playing a part. Last night, of a Vegas lap dancer.

I'm not exactly which thread this goes into so mods feel free to move but I was trying to download episode 5 off itunes to get some voice over clips for a video I'm making and it's still not there? any clue as to why it's not? TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;4172962;
    She reminds me of Tessa, also. (Maybe a little more "tough.") I wasn't prepared to like her and when I read the spoilers about the predicted outcome of the season, I wasn't happy. I was really rooting for brad to end up with Emily. After watching Chantal, I've become a fan. I really think she and Brad seem to go together in a real-life relationship sort of way. I still like Emily, but their interactions to me don't seem as comfortable and natural. I can't see them together in real life.