Page 14 of 78 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1;4170675;
    Can I post this here? This clip (2:22) has Emily in the dress you are speaking about.

YouTube - Upcoming Scenes Of 'The Bachelor'
    Thank you so much for the vid link...I haven't seen that since the first episode and WOW that was crazy to re-watch! I didn't really notice Emily's dress when I watched this preview so many weeks ago but now that I see it again, I can't believe I didn't notice it! I would love to know where she bought that...it's so purdy

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4170671;
    Its on the preview of the whole season, but I'm not good at finding links, so I'll post a picture! I'm not sure if youtube links can be posted on here, so I figured this was easier.(also you see more of the dress this way)

Love that dress! I just love Emily's sense of style.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4170704;
    Love that dress! I just love Emily's sense of style.
    I think we need an "Emily" or "Emily's Fashions" thread lolol.

Seriously where did she get that dress I want it!! Do you know OhSe7en??

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4170710;
    Seriously where did she get that dress I want it!! Do you know OhSe7en??
    I don't! I think she has had it for a few years, so one probably wouldn't be able to find it in a store. But I love it! I'm not a big dress girl, but I just looovvveee all of her dresses!
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4170718;
    I don't! I think she has had it for a few years, so one probably wouldn't be able to find it in a store. But I love it! I'm not a big dress girl, but I just looovvveee all of her dresses!
    If you are still in touch with her, could could ask her after the show is done and let us know? PRETTY PLEASE (I'm only assuming you know her personally...)

Quote Originally Posted by FreshFace;4170725;
    If you are still in touch with her, could could ask her after the show is done and let us know? PRETTY PLEASE (I'm only assuming you know her personally...)
    I think we will get our answer before that. Doesn't someone do a fashion blog on the girl's dresses on the show? So I assume within a day or so after that epi airs someone will be able to find out!
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4170730;
    I think we will get our answer before that. Doesn't someone do a fashion blog on the girl's dresses on the show? So I assume within a day or so after that epi airs someone will be able to find out!
    Yeah, Possessionista and Budgetista

They know what's up and are friends with most of the "cool" Bettes- Ali, Tenley, Jillian, Molly, Corrie, Gia, etc. and their stylists.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4170730;
    Excellent!!! Thanks for the heads up

FORT Fan