Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4170121;
    Where did Emily get her M&G gown?
    Emily's gown: Tony Bowls Off the Shoulder Evening Gown.

Nibbles, sorry, I'm still looking! Hopefully one of the bloggers I follow will get to it or I'll find out tonight
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4170102;
    Ha. Thanks. One of my only skills!
    By far the best dresser is Emily, she rocks the drape vests!!

We didn't see much of Emily at this cocktail party at all, do you know who these shoes are?

Michelle, OTOH sometimes doesn't accessorize very well

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4170152;

We didn't see much of Emily at this cocktail party at all, do you know who these shoes are?
    LOL. Michelle dresses the part! And no, I can't see them well enough and no one I follow has tracked them down either

Her dress above is this: Francine One Shoulder Crystal Button Dress

And Emily's drapped cardi/vest from the 1:1 is Alternative Apparel. I believe C's tshirt on her date with Brad was AA too.
    Last edited by Alanna; 01-29-2011 at 06:03 PM.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I can't wait for the FRC dresses both are beautiful. Wonder if Chantal's will be green

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan;4170252;
    I can't wait for the FRC dresses both are beautiful. Wonder if Chantal's will be green
    If I had to guess now I would guess Chantel's is a shade of Green and Emily's is a shade of pink or another pastel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4170152;
    Oh Gosh I just love her clothes! I have my favorite of her Dresses though, so I hope she wears it on the show! However, I like the dress she has on when she tells brad she sabatages her relationship, so I hope the rest of you like it too!(that way I know I don't have bad tase! )
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4170258;
    Oh Gosh I just love her clothes! I have my favorite of her Dresses though, so I hope she wears it on the show! However, I like the dress she has on when she tells brad she sabatages her relationship, so I hope the rest of you like it too!(that way I know I don't have bad tase! )
    From what I saw, that dress was very pretty! Emily always looks gorgeous though!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4170030;
    A lot of her clothes are actually F21. The romper from the 1:1 and the blue dress from last week for sure and I think some others as well. Her strappy sandals she always wears are Steve Madden.

For their comfy clothes, the gals (Chantal, Jackie especially) are hanging out in Juicy and some (Michelle for sure) in Lululemon. Many are also wearing Uggs (Emily and Stacy).

Anything you want to know specifically?
    Thanks bunches! One that comes to mind is the the orange top she wears in her intro video although I'm not sure I could pull that same color off! LOL. She always dresses so nice but then again I'm sure that girl could wear a burlap sack and look good! LOL. I'll have a peek at some screencaps and vids to see if there are any outfits in particular that jump out for me and I'll let you know - maybe you can use your mad fashion sleuthing skills to pinpoint where they are from again, lolol.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4170258;
    I remember seeing a preview of that convo at some point on tv - do you happen to know if there a video kickin around somewhere that shows this convo with Brad and the dress (and previews of upcoming episodes)? I'd love to see which one you are referring to OhSe7en...now you have me all curious, lol .

Quote Originally Posted by FreshFace;4170648;
    Thanks bunches! One that comes to mind is the the orange top she wears in her intro video although I'm not sure I could pull that same color off! LOL. She always dresses so nice but then again I'm sure that girl could wear a burlap sack and look good! LOL. I'll have a peek at some screencaps and vids to see if there are any outfits in particular that jump out for me and I'll let you know - maybe you can use your mad fashion sleuthing skills to pinpoint where they are from again, lolol.

No problem. Some I steal from bloggers and some I find, so it's not all me

Her orange top looks like a plain henley or waffle shirt. Off the top of my head, I know VS carries them in every color.
    ~ Sex and the City