Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

In retrospect though, Trish would have probably been the best choice for Jesse. She certainly would have fit into his life - short term girl friend arm candy thing- than the young law student Jessica did.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4169579;
    In retrospect though, Trish would have probably been the best choice for Jesse. She certainly would have fit into his life - short term girl friend arm candy thing- than the young law student Jessica did.
    Yes, but Jesse may have had difficulty remembering her name. With Jessica, he only had to remember/call out his own name. (Remember, he was the one who called out the WRONG name at the Rose Ceremony and they added another rose because he was about to eliminate someone he wanted to have stay for a while).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4169579;
    I totally agree.... but THAT wasn't the role she she was hired for....lol!!!:

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan;4169564;
    LOL!! me, too!!!

But as we know, every good 'love' story needs drama & a 'villian'!!!!

As I've said before, there should've been a voice-over early-on that said: "During this season of 'The Bachelor'- the part of 'Trish' will be played by Michelle Money" .

For those who don't remember, Trish was on Jesse Palmer's season (Bach #??). She was just as pushy & in-your-face, w/the same 'he's mine!' attitude as Michelle.

And as I recall, she was also an actress... well, she was a model, anyway- w/aspirations...

She was the perfect villianess.....boo! hiss! Great drama!!! lol!! Even went so far as to come back AFTER she was eliminated to crash a dinner date betw. Jesse & another girl!!!! (she just happened to know the location of the private date...)

Anyway, as many Forters have said - they cast for 'roles' on every season .

Trish was not on Jesse's season to fall in love & get married (neither was he for that matter -lol) any more than Michelle wants to become Brad's wife this season....

JMHO of course!!
    It was Mandy that Trish crashed & it was mandy that had to have all her pics put on mantel of her pagent career along with her awards.. Mandy was very upset about how Fliess played that out & refused to participate in anything bachelor from that point on.

Jesse was close to a male HOE that year. Booze, booties & party thats what that show was to the extreme..lol

Oh lets not forget his table manners.. remember him eating that chicken leg.. ugh..
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by FreshFace;4169428;
    What I'd like to know is where Miss Emily buys her clothes from - even the casual ones are cute!
    A lot of her clothes are actually F21. The romper from the 1:1 and the blue dress from last week for sure and I think some others as well. Her strappy sandals she always wears are Steve Madden.

For their comfy clothes, the gals (Chantal, Jackie especially) are hanging out in Juicy and some (Michelle for sure) in Lululemon. Many are also wearing Uggs (Emily and Stacy).

Anything you want to know specifically?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4170030;
    A lot of her clothes are actually F21. The romper from the 1:1 and the blue dress from last week for sure and I think some others as well. Her strappy sandals she always wears are Steve Madden.

For their comfy clothes, the gals (Chantal, Jackie especially) are hanging out in Juicy and some (Michelle for sure) in Lululemon. Many are also wearing Uggs (Emily and Stacy).

F21? I wouldn't be allowed to shop there anymore! They would kick me out! That said, Emily always looks great!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4170030;

Wow, Alanna...... I am in awe of your fashion knowledge!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan;4170072;
    Wow, Alanna...... I am in awe of your fashion knowledge!!!!
    Ha. Thanks. One of my only skills!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4170102;
    Ha. Thanks. One of my only skills!
    Alanna ~ you are hysterical!! Any thoughts on the
    emerald green blouse Chantal is wearing on Monday's previews?
    Seriously ~ should we start another thread?
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Where did Emily get her M&G gown?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"