Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorettes Season 15

Re: Bachelorettes Season 15

Moved this post from Media for appropriateness.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4169140;
    I kinda feel bad for her.. nahh who am I kidding. Honestly, I don't think that all publicity is good publicity and this is probably the best example I have ever come across. Brad was definitely a trooper to have to deal with her for that long. He probably wanted to send her home right on the spot after she did that! I would NEVER tell someone to stop talking like that, no matter what the producers said to do. There's a line between playing the crazy and being inappropriate and she's about to pass it next week. I'm kinda excited to see her reaction to being sent home though I wonder if she will go out with a bang.
    OK I'm going to say it...Michellle is value for Money. She's kind of grown on me. I don't think she's serious at all anymore. She is hamming it up and having fun. I think she's of the mindset that I know I'm not going to end up with this guy but I'm sure as hell going to go out with a bang and cause as much chaos as I can. That last scene with her locking Brad in the room was priceless. Well it probably wasn't exactly priceless because I believe she's she's actually getting paid to do this either in greenbacks or fame dollars!.

I can't wait to hear what positive attributes she has that we don't know about...yet (as per Brad in his Blog), Maybe it's something to do with what she needs to tell that's him in Anguilla according to the butchered frankenbite " there's something I have to tell him before he asks me to marry him."
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;4169252;
    Moved this post from Media for appropriateness.

OK I'm going to say it...Michellle is value for Money. She's kind of grown on me. I don't think she's serious at all anymore. She is hamming it up and having fun. I think she's of the mindset that I know I'm not going to end up with this guy but I'm sure as hell going to go out with a bang and cause as much chaos as I can. That last scene with her locking Brad in the room was priceless. Well it probably wasn't exactly priceless because I believe she's she's actually getting paid to do this either in greenbacks or fame dollars!.

I can't wait to hear what positive attributes she has that we don't know about...yet (as per Brad in his Blog), Maybe it's something to do with what she needs to tell that's him in Anguilla according to the butchered frankenbite " there's something I have to tell him before he asks me to marry him."
    I like Michelle too and believe she is hamming it up for the camera. She makes the show entertaining. I find it sweet that in one clip you see Emily and Michelle sitting on the couch with their arms intertwined. I think the two mommies must have bonded in some way, so I don't think she is all bad, just all ham.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4169255;
    I like Michelle too and believe she is hamming it up for the camera. She makes the show entertaining. I find it sweet that in one clip you see Emily and Michelle sitting on the couch with their arms intertwined. I think the two mommies must have bonded in some way, so I don't think she is all bad, just all ham.
    I'm ok with her hamming it up for the camera in her PI's, but Chantal and the other girl said that she scared them...that's strange, and that whole preview scene where she's telling Brad not to talk, and then she pulls his face forward when he trys to turn away and that it's time to go send some girls home.... well, it's just creepy. That sc that was made of her holding the rabbit is starting to be more and more appropriate
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4169258;
    I'm ok with her hamming it up for the camera in her PI's, but Chantal and the other girl said that she scared them...that's strange, and that whole preview scene where she's telling Brad not to talk, and then she pulls his face forward when he trys to turn away and that it's time to go send some girls home.... well, it's just creepy. That sc that was made of her holding the rabbit is starting to be more and more appropriate
    You can see why he gets mad at her in Costa Rica when she tells him she can't see him with any of the girls. seriously though I believe she acting...it's just not real. I think she's been cast/egged on by tptb to create the drama and polarization in the house.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;4169261;
    You can see why he gets mad at her in Costa Rica when she tells him she can't see him with any of the girls. seriously though I believe she acting...it's just not real. I think she's been cast/egged on by tptb to create the drama and polarization in the house.
    I sure hope so otherwise, her poor daughter
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4169255;
    I can't wait to see her departing exit video.. (hee hee)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;4169263;
    I can't wait to see her departing exit video.. (hee hee)
    I wish we had already seen it.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Newbie

What I'd like to know is where Miss Emily buys her clothes from - even the casual ones are cute!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FreshFace;4169428;
    What I'd like to know is where Miss Emily buys her clothes from - even the casual ones are cute!
    I am not sure where she's getting everything from but I can tell you for 100% those heels she had on at the last rose ceremony were Christian Louboutin Straratata 140 glitter sandals -- I know because I was OBSESSED with them and would at them in the Saks window here in NYC. I was so tempted to buy them but when I thought about my rent I just couldn't spend the $1,000+. Emily has great taste! I am so jealous -- love those shoes!
    Last edited by Just LQQking; 01-29-2011 at 11:04 AM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4169290;
    I wish we had already seen it.
    LOL!! me, too!!!

But as we know, every good 'love' story needs drama & a 'villian'!!!!

As I've said before, there should've been a voice-over early-on that said: "During this season of 'The Bachelor'- the part of 'Trish' will be played by Michelle Money" .

For those who don't remember, Trish was on Jesse Palmer's season (Bach #??). She was just as pushy & in-your-face, w/the same 'he's mine!' attitude as Michelle.

And as I recall, she was also an actress... well, she was a model, anyway- w/aspirations...

She was the perfect villianess.....boo! hiss! Great drama!!! lol!! Even went so far as to come back AFTER she was eliminated to crash a dinner date betw. Jesse & another girl!!!! (she just happened to know the location of the private date...)

Anyway, as many Forters have said - they cast for 'roles' on every season .

Trish was not on Jesse's season to fall in love & get married (neither was he for that matter -lol) any more than Michelle wants to become Brad's wife this season....

JMHO of course!!