Page 54 of 295 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;4158652;
    meh - I am not on team chantal but there's an example of Chris saying that Chantal "gets Brad" and Brad saying his F1 "gets him" so...
    This is what I mean, Chris and Brad sometimes mirrow each other in what they are saying. I am not Team Chantal or Team Emily, right now I am just trying to figure things out to make sense for me. I refuse to take what RS says and run with it. I really like Chantal and see the chemistry between she and Brad, but, I see something with Brad and Emily, also. Like Ali and Roberto , Brad and Emily seem to have a quiet attraction, a look, a touch, a feeling. But, on the other hand Brad and Chantal light up the screen. Good thing we still have alot of show left.
    "Love Never Fails"

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;4158575;
    But won't he be given credit because he tried so hard - blah blah - he really liked her and gave the relationship every opportunity but ......

or why would he take her all the way to the end if he knew from the very beginning who his F1 was going to be ? If he picks Chantal but he is saying on national tv post FRC that he knew from the very beginning - doesn't look good --- unless he does pick Emily.
    SOMEbody has to be F2.............just sayin..
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;4158575;
    But won't he be given credit because he tried so hard - blah blah - he really liked her and gave the relationship every opportunity but ......

or why would he take her all the way to the end if he knew from the very beginning who his F1 was going to be ? If he picks Chantal but he is saying on national tv post FRC that he knew from the very beginning - doesn't look good --- unless he does pick Emily.
    Does it make anybody wonder, why CH even said this. Study what he says.

Harrison: Her telling the story and Brad finding out is really the tip of the iceberg with them. It's almost better to date someone who's divorced because they're negative. With Ricky there is no negative, and I don't want to sound crass, but you're battling a ghost. The same thing that haunts her in all her relationships is something that Brad and her are going to have to cross soon. If I'm Brad and I'm not 100 percent sure, do I do this to Emily again? Do I drag her along if I'm not really sure, only to break this girl's heart? Then on top of that it's on national television and do I want to be that guy.

The fact that CH brought this up, tells me that it had to cross Brad's mind and this is something he thought about along the way. Do I do this to her again, he took her to the F2. So did he do it to her. Was he willing to let the ghost come in between what he was feeling or was it something worth fighting for. I believe Emily and Brad had bump along the way, but they resolved them. I also believe CH gave us our answer, but we just don't want to let it in.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4158733;

Harrison: Her telling the story and Brad finding out is really the tip of the iceberg with them. It's almost better to date someone who's divorced because they're negative. With Ricky there is no negative, and I don't want to sound crass, but you're battling a ghost. The same thing that haunts her in all her relationships is something that Brad and her are going to have to cross soon. If I'm Brad and I'm not 100 percent sure, do I do this to Emily again? Do I drag her along if I'm not really sure, only to break this girl's heart? Then on top of that it's on national television and do I want to be that guy.

The fact that CH brought this up, tells me that it had to cross Brad's mind and this is something he thought about along the way. Do I do this to her again, he took her to the F2. So did he do it to her. Was he willing to let the ghost come in between what he was feeling or was it something worth fighting for. I believe Emily and Brad had bump along the way, but they resolved them. I also believe CH gave us our answer, but we just don't want to let it in.
    Thanks PB, the light bulb just came on....... Sometimes the sun(physical chemistry) gets in your eyes and keep you from seeing the sign that says turn Here......I GET It Team Emily
    "Love Never Fails"

Are you saying that you think Emily is the F1? That is what I think.

Where did you get your avatar picture? I don't rememeber seeing that picture.
    Believe

Perhaps it simply means that in the back of Brad's mind, he had that thought the whole time. He didn't want to take her to F2 only to dump her. So, he kept her around. She's the perfect woman, mother, etc. He wanted the feelings to be there, he wanted to choose her. But maybe, in the end, his heart led him another way.

He did say that, while he knew who his F1 was early on, he explored other relationships, but in the end he stuck with his gut feeling and initial instincts.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4158761;
    Perhaps it simply means that in the back of Brad's mind, he had that thought the whole time. He didn't want to take her to F2 only to dump her. So, he kept her around. She's the perfect woman, mother, etc. He wanted the feelings to be there, he wanted to choose her. But maybe, in the end, his heart led him another way.

He did say that, while he knew who his F1 was early on, he explored other relationships, but in the end he stuck with his gut feeling and initial instincts.

This is what I think happened. However, I am still open to either Emily or Chantel being F1. Based on what I have seen so far, I am leaning towards Chantel being the F1.

Keeping Emily til the end if she is F2 - is like keeping Jason away from his son. I don't think Emily should have any special privileges (she signed up for the show) - but if Brad was so smitten from the very beginning with Chantal - why is Brad telling us (and Emily) that he really likes Emily - and that if he had to make the decision right then and there - she would be the one (or something like that- I am rephrasing I know). I know the TPTB get him to say these things and that the words could mean something or could mean nothing. It was just that Chris H said for some reason Brad was willing to risk the possibility of backlash by keeping Emily. If I saw bachelorette potential, I would understand TPTB persuading Brad to keep her (if in fact he wasn't falling for her). But I see Chantal as much more likely the bachelorette - and Emily not so. So there's a little mystery - besides just keeping the nice sweet girl around. And Brad had some serious talks with Emily - really wanted to know what she was about. Haven't heard that yet for Chantal.

FORT Fanatic Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion

I can think of one big reason Chris would say this, and that is to build suspense and get viewers to keep tuning in, especially in light of all the Chantal is F1 spoilers. Actually, this statement is one of the things that makes me think Emily isn't F1, because Chris would never let the cat out of the bag like that.

I thought about this a little more & from this point on since Emily started to open up that Brad may see a lot of himself in Emily from his first season. I think he gets her more than anyone realizes. There baggage is different but its still baggage on a very deep emotional level. It took Brad three years to get to this point. Emily has worked on 6 years. Brad knows what being very cautious feels like. There is a lot at stake here. Brad may be able to take her over the last hurdle. He knows that takes a tremendous amout of patience & understanding to be that person. He finally got that for himself. When she said about the candlelite in the barn that this was the nicest thing anyone has doen for her in a long time was sad too & her emotion was evident. Probably most men she has dated wanted the trophy girl without the baggage or much effort. Obviously Emily likes the personal touch for romance. It takes a very special man when a woman has deep rooted baggage to spend the time & patience for that but if he is willing too the odds are he will never regret it & it will be special.
    If we think about Brad from what we know has always been drawn to women that are very strong, independent & somewhat abrasive. I have no doubt Emily can speak her mind when she needs to but presents herself very differently then anyone we have ever seen Brad with, Maybe he needs to change his obvious choice of women seeing as it has not worked for him in the past & try a little EMILY type.. he won't be sorry.
    Last edited by intheblind; 01-22-2011 at 09:09 PM.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol