Page 53 of 295 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4158572;
    There you go, there's the key words.
    But won't he be given credit because he tried so hard - blah blah - he really liked her and gave the relationship every opportunity but ......

or why would he take her all the way to the end if he knew from the very beginning who his F1 was going to be ? If he picks Chantal but he is saying on national tv post FRC that he knew from the very beginning - doesn't look good --- unless he does pick Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4158572;
    There you go, there's the key words.
    Didn't Brad say in an interview or two the words "I am 100% sure???
    "Love Never Fails"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4158319;
    Sorry guys but you have it wrong. Ian and Roberto didn't get the "physical" role known as "the lover" they got both physical and emotional role known as "the one." "The Lover" or the physical edit went to Frank in Ali's season (Chris L was the friend) and Chad in Meredith's season. Remember there are three roles that involve the entire final three not just two. Only "lover" F1 was Helene, only Friend F1 was Sarah S. All remaining F1's were "the one." BTW the edit is too soon to apply roles however in episode three's edit Chantal had friendship and physical, Emily had trouble communicating which is classic for the Lover (or physical edit) role so we need to watch for development of that. Ashley and Brad kiss but seem to be perfunctory and lack passion so to me they are setting her up to be the friend. This has me leaning for the moment towards Chantal as the F1. Things change, we need to keep our eye on development.
    You have a wonderful descriptive system developed, and I applaud you for it, but my mind tends to think in smaller ways. I do well to remember who had an emotional connection or physical connections.
    I knew she was going to get hurt, but when I think of Meredith with Ian, she was in that hammock, and she could hardly keep her hands off of him. That was physical to me. However, she did not talk about it, and she certainly didn't talk about it a lot. It was more of a subtle type smoldering thing which is physical....
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;4158575;
    But won't he be given credit because he tried so hard - blah blah - he really liked her and gave the relationship every opportunity but ......

or why would he take her all the way to the end if he knew from the very beginning who his F1 was going to be ? If he picks Chantal but he is saying on national tv post FRC that he knew from the very beginning - doesn't look good --- unless he does pick Emily.
    IMO, Emily would need to give him some kind of out - either by saying she realizes he is not in love with her or that she is not 100 over Ricky so that he doesn't look bad if she is not F1.
    Now, I don't agree that it is fair for the audience to judge him that way but I think there will be some backlash if Emily leaves in tears as F2.
    Last edited by Just LQQking; 01-22-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;4158590;
    IMO, Emily would need to give him some kind of out - either by saying she realizes he is not in love with her or that she is not 100 over Ricky so that he doesn't look bad if she is not F1.
    Why Chris L, Tenley, Kiptyn/Reid, etc didn't why would Emily? I know her story is sad but I dont' see how that makes her SO different from other past F2s.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4158598;
    Why Chris L, Tenley, Kiptyn/Reid, etc didn't why would Emily? I know her story is sad but I dont' see how that makes her SO different from other past F2s.
    IA I know Emily's story tends to hit closer to the whole "relationships" thing that TB revolves around, but that doesn't make it worse for him to let her go than for other F2s in the past. Jason was F2 as well - and he had a child!
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4158582;
    Didn't Brad say in an interview or two the words "I am 100% sure???
    Possibly, but what is the value of comparing CH's words to Brads? To me its like comparing apples to oranges.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4158598;
    As I said before, I don't think is fair but the way the TPTB have built her up and her tragic story, its inevitable that there will be some people how are upset if he doesn't - even CH knows that which why I started by posting his words from TV Guide a few posts back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4158633;
    Possibly, but what is the value of comparing CH's words to Brads? To me its like comparing apples to oranges.
    Because there are hints given in the interviews given by the lead and CH
    "Love Never Fails"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4158643;
    Because there are hints given in the interviews given by the lead and CH
    meh - I am not on team chantal but there's an example of Chris saying that Chantal "gets Brad" and Brad saying his F1 "gets him" so...
    Last edited by Just LQQking; 01-22-2011 at 08:18 PM.