Page 295 of 295 FirstFirst ... 195245285286287288289290291292293294295
Results 2,941 to 2,948 of 2948

Thread: Edit Analysis

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4192023;
    Of course TPTB are going to edit things in Emily's favor tomorrow. Brad & Chantal had an awesome date and have many people really believing she's F1. SO now it's time to over dramatize Chantal's crying spell and make it seem like he has doubts and is now more drawn toward Emily. Next, week for HD it'll be back in Chantal's favor. Back and forth. Do you see the pattern?
    Sure I do. Just like I saw that Roberto was F1 and Ed was F1, etc., etc. I'm all about patterns...and I don't mind waiting 'til the end when we see how this season's played out.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4192040;
    Thanks! I don't expect to see them jumping each others bones, but we keep comparing them to Ali and Roberto and we saw a lot more between them by this point last year than we have Emily and Brad.

It may be just me but I keep seeing Emily as CL I keep hoping thinking I will see more next week and I never really did (with maybe the exception of the FD but that was more edit driven)
    Oh Im not one comparing them to ALI & Roberto at all.. I see more Bettina & Brad then Ali & Roberto..

I think when Brad & Emily made ther pact that from last week on we get good & bad just as were getting with Chantal this is where we get the real good & Bad & other then RICKI being met at hometown its all about breaking down barriers with EMILY & BRAD. Thats where Im at.. I saw with Bettina much in EMILY & breaking barriers & I saw a man not patient in his pursuit. I expect & will see that has changed this time & he will be patient in his pursuit..
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4192033;
    I believe the HTD edit will show Emily as F1 and it will be the best ~ just like Chris L. was last year. His was much longer than they showed Roberto and his family and Roberto's was mostly laughing, eating and dancing salsa, not much depth. Emily's will be the same as Chris L. TPTB edit will downplay Chantal's like they did Roberto's HTD. TPTB need to have viewers split on who is the F1 so the FRC is a surprise and shock. And that's all in the edits.
    I guess it's all about perception - IMO, Roberto had the best HTD; the laughing, eating, and dancing salsa are things he & Ali do every day now - there was A LOT of depth. [Sidenote - once again, it's being said Roberto had no depth - just like Emily... ]

Contrast that with the story Chris's father told about meeting Chris's mother in a bar and how they had that instant connection. Some of us even remarked how ironic it was that they left that clip in there...because it pertained so well to Ali's meeting with Roberto. Because, as we all know, the editors leave everything in there for a reason...

So we're going to see Brad fall in love with little Ricki. And some of us will remember that remark he made during Michelle's 1:1 date about raising her daughter and having more little ones with her... Everything is left in for a reason...and you're right - I expect to see a fantastic HTD with Emily...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4192054;
    I guess it's all about perception - IMO, Roberto had the best HTD; the laughing, eating, and dancing salsa are things he & Ali do every day now - there was A LOT of depth. [Sidenote - once again, it's being said Roberto had no depth - just like Emily... ]

Contrast that with the story Chris's father told about meeting Chris's mother in a bar and how they had that instant connection. Some of us even remarked how ironic it was that they left that clip in there...because it pertained so well to Ali's meeting with Roberto. Because, as we all know, the editors leave everything in there for a reason...

So we're going to see Brad fall in love with little Ricki. And some of us will remember that remark he made during Michelle's 1:1 date about raising her daughter and having more little ones with her... Everything is left in for a reason...and you're right - I expect to see a fantastic HTD with Emily...
    I guess you haven't seen my earlier posts, I believed Roberto was F1 from the M & G. The only time I had a shred of doubt was after the HTD, as Chris and Ali were on the screen almost twice as long then Roberto's HTD and them sitting on the rocking chairs like married couples do, etc. etc. not going into it all over again. As an Ali/Roberto fan, their HTD was played down and Chris L. was played up, at least that's what I saw.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4192033;
    I believe the HTD edit will show Emily as F1 and it will be the best ~ just like Chris L. was last year. His was much longer than they showed Roberto and his family and Roberto's was mostly laughing, eating and dancing salsa, not much depth. Emily's will be the same as Chris L. TPTB edit will downplay Chantal's like they did Roberto's HTD. TPTB need to have viewers split on who is the F1 so the FRC is a surprise and shock. And that's all in the edits.
    I agree. Watch. Tomorrow and next week it's going to edited that Emily is gaining ground. Just like Chris "gained ground" last year right before going to Tahiti. Of course, they want to make it seem more like a contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4192063;
    I guess you haven't seen by my other posts, I believed Roberto was F1 from the M & G. The only time I had a shred of doubt was after the HTD, as Chris and Ali were on the screen almost twice as long then Roberto's HTD and them sitting on the rocking chairs like married couples do, etc. etc. not going into it all over again. As an Ali/Roberto fan, their HTD was played down and Chris L. was played up, at least that's what I saw.
    No worries. Once again, I guess it's all about perception b/c when I watched Ali/Chris that episode, I just saw good buddies. I never had any doubt she had a fabulous time with Roberto and his family.

One of the biggest differences between Chris and Emily is that Chris was all over our screen. He had lots of PIs and lots of face time. He was the narrator of Ali's season (setting him up for the bachelor). Emily is nowhere to be seen during the episodes. She's got a handful of PIs and she's nowhere near narrating the story.

But there's another girl who is...

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4192067;
    I agree. Watch. Tomorrow and next week it's going to edited that Emily is gaining ground. Just like Chris "gained ground" last year right before going to Tahiti. Of course, they want to make it seem more like a contest.
    You're absolutely right (as I mentioned before). If brad is sincere in what he says about wanting to start a family, we're going to see him connect with Emily's daughter in a huge way (hence the clips of him with his nieces and nephew at the beginning of the season)...

Heck, Brad told us that we're going to see the love story begin tomorrow night...I can't wait to see how that starts with Chantal taking off her top and then crying/*itching to him afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4192067;
    I'm going to be watching Emily as closely as anyone. Brad is waiting for her it seems. If she opens up a little, I think Brad will follow. Just do. Just watching him turn away when Chantal took her top off, he's shy! Or am I wrong? I didn't see his first season.

I'm with Noobslueth about the next few shows, it's going to be The Emily Hour. They're going to have to give the impression than Emily has finally caught up with Chantal to make it a more balanced fight in the end. Also, I'm guessing she's going to receive the more romantic video package at WTA.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City