Page 294 of 295 FirstFirst ... 194244284285286287288289290291292293294295 LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 2948

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4192011;
    Here's the way I see it this season - sticky sweet, Mother Teresa Emily is going to be the F1. I've given reasons numerous times but since objectivity has been lost, why waste the time retyping them all out.

What I will say is - last season people gave so many reasons for Roberto NOT to be F1 - he's too perfect, he's Rico Suave, he and Ali can barely hold a conversation together. Only - he really WAS just that nice. And obviously he and Ali DID have lots of conversations in addition to all their kissing.

This season we've got "perfect, sweet" Emily who has said numerous times that she's anything but perfect. Instead of showing the chemistry between she & Brad, they're showing an emotional connection - they talk about her relationship problems all the time and he's encouraging her to 'stay emotionally' with him. Yet they seem to be missing the physical connection.

And because of this, she's getting written off when all it is is they made her edit the opposite of Roberto's from last season. All that being said, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it...because their chemistry is going to pick up tomorrow night...right on par with when Roberto's "emotional" connection with Ali started...
    ITA!!

I have said the same thing many times but like you said. I don't really even bother anymore because most everyone has decided that Chantal is the F1. Period. I see it differently and have since the beginning. I think alot of people are going to be shocked when Chantal is not the F1. Just because the edit is showing there is no chemistry or physical connection between Brad and Emily doesn't mean there isn't any.
    Believe

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4192011;

And because of this, she's getting written off when all it is is they made her edit the opposite of Roberto's from last season. All that being said, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it...because their chemistry is going to pick up tomorrow night...right on par with when Roberto's "emotional" connection with Ali started...

Of course TPTB are going to edit things in Emily's favor tomorrow. Brad & Chantal had an awesome date and have many people really believing she's F1. SO now it's time to over dramatize Chantal's crying spell and make it seem like he has doubts and is now more drawn toward Emily. Next, week for HD it'll be back in Chantal's favor. Back and forth. Do you see the pattern?

Quote Originally Posted by George1218;4192018;
    ITA!!

I have said the same thing many times but like you said. I don't really even bother anymore because most everyone has decided that Chantal is the F1. Period. I see it differently and have since the beginning. I think alot of people are going to be shocked when Chantal is not the F1. Just because the edit is showing there is no chemistry or physical connection between Brad and Emily doesn't mean there isn't any.
    But they need to start showing us some of their connection very soon. What will you say if they dont' make much progress tomorrow night?

I am not just asking you but this post just made sense to ask the question off of.

FORT Fan

I have loved the slow building edit between Brad and Emily. It seems "very realistic"...just a thought.

Las Vegas- Brad and Emily...he makes the comment that he has to be careful what he's saying (when expressing his concern about Emily being "single" for six years). I think his "being careful" comment relates to Emily being single for six years...will she be able "to make the needed commitment" within six weeks. (in other words...this show is going to want "a commitment" in a few weeks from the girl I choose....he had concerns about her "ability to be there".)

There is a LOT of nonverbal communication between these two.... Emily's wink in Costa Rica (along with a smirk/grin on Brad's face), Emily's "ready to go back" while sitting at the pool in Las Vegas (smile/smirk on Brad's face).

I think there has been more physical interaction than we've been shown...not saying hot and heavy...but just more than we've been shown.

Not saying this means anything...not an expert on "editing"...but I find the editing "very odd" this year ???

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4192023;
    Of course TPTB are going to edit things in Emily's favor tomorrow. Brad & Chantal had an awesome date and have many people really believing she's F1. SO now it's time to over dramatize Chantal's crying spell and make it seem like he has doubts and is now more drawn toward Emily. Next, week for HD it'll be back in Chantal's favor. Back and forth. Do you see the pattern?
    Sure I think everyone sees a pattern. Were all seeing a different pattern thats all. Until the final rose is given none of us know for sure. we see what we see & right now some of us see EMILY as F1.

Brad says he moves slow in real life. Obviously EMILY moves slow too. The show pushes Brad more then it does EMILY as he is the lead. Right now I see a man in pursuit of one woman. he does not have to pursue anyone else to this point other then EMILY.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4192026;
    But they need to start showing us some of their connection very soon. What will you say if they dont' make much progress tomorrow night?

I am not just asking you but this post just made sense to ask the question off of.
    I guess we will wait and see what tomorrow brings. If I am wrong I will be the first one to admit it.
    Believe

FORT Fogey

I believe the HTD edit will show Emily as F1 and it will be the best ~ just like Chris L. was last year. His was much longer than they showed Roberto and his family and Roberto's was mostly laughing, eating and dancing salsa, not much depth. Emily's will be the same as Chris L. TPTB edit will downplay Chantal's like they did Roberto's HTD. TPTB need to have viewers split on who is the F1 so the FRC is a surprise and shock. And that's all in the edits.
    Last edited by Gina28; 02-13-2011 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4192026;

If I can just comment here were not going to get jump your bones Brad & Emily.. There not ready for that level. I don't think as per EDIT.. the viewers are but there not. We will get more good & bad but we will see some major progress. I also don't think we will ever get jump your bones ever with Enily & Brad.
    This takes in also the weird edit. I think we will have more SI tomorrow nite then Brad & Emily but we will get something for sure. What buttons Brad tries to push on Emily tomorrow nite will be very telling. He won't push hard but he will push & thats my thoughts at this moment. By tomorrow moring I may have other ideas..lol
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4192037;
    If I can just comment here were not going to get jump your bones Brad & Emily.. There not ready for that level. I don't think as per EDIT.. the viewers are but there not. We will get more good & bad but we will see some major progress. I also don't think we will ever get jump your bones ever with Enily & Brad.
    This takes in also the weird edit. I think we will have more SI tomorrow nite then Brad & Emily but we will get something for sure. What buttons Brad tries to push on Emily tomorrow nite will be very telling. He won't push hard but he will push & thats my thoughts at this moment. By tomorrow moring I may have other ideas..lol

Thanks! I don't expect to see them jumping each others bones, but we keep comparing them to Ali and Roberto and we saw a lot more between them by this point last year than we have Emily and Brad.

It may be just me but I keep seeing Emily as CL I keep hoping thinking I will see more next week and I never really did (with maybe the exception of the FD but that was more edit driven)

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4192033;
    I believe the HTD edit will show Emily as F1 and it will be the best ~ just like Chris L. was last year. His was much longer than they showed Roberto and his family and Roberto's was mostly laughing, eating and dancing salsa, not much depth. Emily's will be the same as Chris L. TPTB edit will downplay Chantal's like they did Roberto's HTD. TPTB need to have viewers split on who is the F1 so the FRC is a surprise and shock. And that's all in the edits.
    Yep I see it this way too. If Ricki is part of Emily's HTD her's will steal the show. Just like Jason's... Just like CL's. For the next two weeks we are going to have the Emily show. They need to take the obvious out of Brantal.