Page 293 of 295 FirstFirst ... 193243283284285286287288289290291292293294295 LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 2948

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;4191976;
    I know that Emily's daughter is a blessing ok.....But I am speaking on the edit that Emily is recieving vs Chantal.......This is the edit thread not real life thread...
    I must be the one of the few who think Chantal isn't being edited a great deal. With her what you see is what you get. I'm like that. Now how that translates to a relationship with Brad if she is F1 only time away from the show as in months after the FRC will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4191970;
    I started this, but I never one time - not once - said she was getting an evil edit. I said she was getting a FALSE F1 edit. As far as that goes, Emily is getting a FALSE F2 edit, and I made it clear why I think that as well.

The edit is screwball. There is something totally wrong with this edit. We have a false F1 and F2 edit. Neither one of them is evil or a nun or whatever she was called.
    Correct! The edits just don't jive. If we are to look at past shows, which is what we do, it is inconceivable how Emily makes it to F2. Something has to happen on tomorrows show to speed up the connection between her and Brad, or it's gonna look real strange for her to be in that F2 position.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 02-13-2011 at 10:59 PM.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4191982;
    I must be the one of the few who think Chantal isn't being edited a great deal. With her what you see is what you get. I'm like that. Now how that translates to a relationship with Brad if she is F1 only time away from the show as in months after the FRC will tell.
    No, you are not the only one...I like Chantal's edit I must be weird.

FORT Fogey

Chantal's edit comes across as real as opposed to several other edits on this show. And I don't think it's bad at all, but full of passion and personality. I like her rawness of her emotions. If that's her edit, it's ok.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;4191931;
    NO, I am not judging anyone.....I am just talking about the edit they are editing Emily white as snow but he past letyou know she is not....
    Actually, it seems that Emily's real life is being brought into the edit discussion. It doesn't seem that TPTB or Emily are trying to hide the fact that she wasn't married yet to Ricky at the time of his death. There have been many references to "fiance" and shots of the engagement ring; no attempt to show this in a more perfect or flattering light. We've seen Emily swear and make a sarcastic / flip remark to Michelle. This could have been left out if TPTB wanted to show Emily as perfect.

Many have said that the reason we haven't been shown physical sparks flying between Emily & Brad is because there isn't one to shown. Applying that same logic, maybe the reason we haven't seen Emily being manipulative, arguing with other girls, etc. is because she doesn't do these things. TPTB can't show what she doesn't do.

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;4191984;
    No, you are not the only one...I like Chantal's edit I must be weird.
    I'm enjoying Chantal and Brad's edit too

I don't think there's such think as a typical F1 edit anymore...not since RS came on the scene. Spoilers come out with the F1, there's really not much Fleiss can do except try to confuse us with the edit. Chantal is the spoiled F1 BUT the edit is saying that Emily is the F1, or at the very least the one that can't fall in love so Brad is alone again but not by choice. It's all about causing doubt not about making sense.... and I don't expect next season to either.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4191989;
    Chantal's edit comes across as real as opposed to several other edits on this show. And I don't think it's bad at all, but full of passion and personality. I like her rawness of her emotions. If that's her edit, it's ok.
    There have been several times in her part of the night(I guess you could call it that) where I definitely saw traits I didn't like. But I'm not going there as it always comes across as team A vs team B. But she is definitely in my favorite top 4.

Gina.....I agree with Bloomers that both girls are getting "screwball" edits for F1 and F2. I don't get it at all. I also think that the edit could be reflecting their real life situation today, because they know what is going on with Brad and his F1 this past few months and the edit could be corresponding to that.jmo

I wanted to mention this, even though it may have already been discussed a lot earlier about when Brad says in a vo something like "we had a great connection and we lost it for nothing". It showed him closing the limo door at the FRC. However, I think he was talking about Ashley H.

Also, in the vo when he says "if there's no natural chemistry there, I'm walking away with literally nothing" and it shows him sitting in the white limo, I think he can only be talking about Emily. However, we don't know at what stage in the filming that he actually said that. I'm looking forward to the Brad/Emily date Monday night to see if they become more comfortable with each other. Also, I can't wait to see Michelle get the boot!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4191968;
    When we have Meghan saying in a PI that Emily "has the soul of Mother Teresa" and nobody hates Emily, she just might be a pretty nice girl. However, they have not edited her perfectly. She told Michelle "Oh, I thought you were just being a smart *ss and on her and Brad's 1:1 in the outtake when her marshmellow fell off the wire, she said "Oh, (bleep)", so she is not getting a perfect edit

As far as her being an unwed mom, her fiance died or she wouldn't be. That is something she couldn't help and if he had lived, I feel sure that they would have gotten married. They had been together since she was 15 years old.

ETA: I saw that interview with Mr. Hendricks's too. He said when Emily told them she was pregnant, it was like a miracle. That interview is on youtube and there are others. There is one of little Ricki running toward her grandpa and him catching her in his arms. It was so sweet.
    Here's the way I see it this season - sticky sweet, Mother Teresa Emily is going to be the F1. I've given reasons numerous times but since objectivity has been lost, why waste the time retyping them all out.

What I will say is - last season people gave so many reasons for Roberto NOT to be F1 - he's too perfect, he's Rico Suave, he and Ali can barely hold a conversation together. Only - he really WAS just that nice. And obviously he and Ali DID have lots of conversations in addition to all their kissing.

This season we've got "perfect, sweet" Emily who has said numerous times that she's anything but perfect. Instead of showing the chemistry between she & Brad, they're showing an emotional connection - they talk about her relationship problems all the time and he's encouraging her to 'stay emotionally' with him. Yet they seem to be missing the physical connection.

And because of this, she's getting written off when all it is is they made her edit the opposite of Roberto's from last season. All that being said, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it...because their chemistry is going to pick up tomorrow night...right on par with when Roberto's "emotional" connection with Ali started...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4192011;
    Here's the way I see it this season - sticky sweet, Mother Teresa Emily is going to be the F1. I've given reasons numerous times but since objectivity has been lost, why waste the time typing them all out.
    Well don't retype them... copy and paste them!!! Laughing. I do like your posts.