Page 292 of 295 FirstFirst ... 192242282283284285286287288289290291292293294295 LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 2948

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;4191959;
    Mr. Hendricks gave an interview a few months after Ricky's death recounting the engagement, impending birth of Ricki and how the family was coping with the tragedy. He stated that Ricky & Emily had been engaged for about six months prior to his death and planned to be married in December.

IMHO Emily becoming pregnant before saying "I do" was not a mistake, but a blessing for all involved. For those that prefer facts to opinions, the age of legal consent in NC is 16.

These events probably don't factor into Emily's edit however.
    WOW thanks for posting this... alotta information that I did not know before.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4191832;
    It took me a while to warm up to Chantal. But the last episode, I did warm up to her because the girl does love him and she just can't help those fits she is throwing. On the other hand, Brad DOES NOT like drama. It was so obvious to me in the pool scene... Is this a high or a low.. I can't tell.... almost as in rolling his eyes and at the FRC where she tries to make up for it and he says, NO, no deal. And then we have Laurel who says and she knows... Brad hates that kind of thing so after their great first date, he kind of forgets how great it was. Same thing this coming date.... drama again. He DOES NOT like it. He obviously moves past it as she is part of F2 but how heavy does it play on his mind when he is making his decision? I just dunno.
    I went back and rewatched that scene maybe a week ago and posted that I got a different feel for that conversation the second time. When watching the show, I thought he was being hard on her BUT when he said you gotta stop giving me crap.... she says something and he then says No? no deal? he's actually asking her a question here...and then she says that if she's giving him crap it means she cares and hten he says - you know how I feel. Watched a second time.. .that scene really wasn't that bad.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;4191959;
    Mr. Hendricks gave an interview a few months after Ricky's death recounting the engagement, impending birth of Ricki and how the family was coping with the tragedy. He stated that Ricky & Emily had been engaged for about six months prior to his death and planned to be married in December.

IMHO Emily becoming pregnant before saying "I do" was not a mistake, but a blessing for all involved. For those that prefer facts to opinions, the age of legal consent in NC is 16.

These events probably don't factor into Emily's edit however.
    I for one am sure they consider Ricki a blessing and a miracle almost in they will forever have part of him in their lives here on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;4191931;
    NO, I am not judging anyone.....I am just talking about the edit they are editing Emily white as snow but he past letyou know she is not....
    When we have Meghan saying in a PI that Emily "has the soul of Mother Teresa" and nobody hates Emily, she just might be a pretty nice girl. However, they have not edited her perfectly. She told Michelle "Oh, I thought you were just being a smart *ss and on her and Brad's 1:1 in the outtake when her marshmellow fell off the wire, she said "Oh, (bleep)", so she is not getting a perfect edit

As far as her being an unwed mom, her fiance died or she wouldn't be. That is something she couldn't help and if he had lived, I feel sure that they would have gotten married. They had been together since she was 15 years old.

ETA: I saw that interview with Mr. Hendricks's too. He said when Emily told them she was pregnant, it was like a miracle. That interview is on youtube and there are others. There is one of little Ricki running toward her grandpa and him catching her in his arms. It was so sweet.

Karey.....Brad did say in a radio interview back in 2007 that it was hard letting the #3 girl go and his choice was easy after that. I heard it myself. I thought at the time "say what?"
    Last edited by n4692u; 02-13-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Neither isa divorce the end of the world
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4191962;
    I just look at it that both of them are equal as far as good vs. evil in their real lives, neither one is evil, as opposed to the edits on the show, that Emily is perfect and wonderful and Chantal is full of imperfections and horrid. That's not really the case..total editing.
    I started this, but I never one time - not once - said she was getting an evil edit. I said she was getting a FALSE F1 edit. As far as that goes, Emily is getting a FALSE F2 edit, and I made it clear why I think that as well.

The edit is screwball. There is something totally wrong with this edit. We have a false F1 and F2 edit. Neither one of them is evil or a nun or whatever she was called.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4191966;
    I for one am sure they consider Ricki a blessing and a miracle almost in they will forever have part of him in their lives here on earth.
    She is a blessing and a lovely little girl. That was never the point. Emily is a good mother, that was never the point, either. And she was going to get married hopefully. I think my post was taken out of context..just a comparison of both F2's lives when they were younger, and they both are good girls and equal now in their real lives. And how the editing is portraying them on this show and tabloids, etc. is not fair to either girl.
    Last edited by Gina28; 02-13-2011 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;4191931;
    NO, I am not judging anyone.....I am just talking about the edit they are editing Emily white as snow but he past letyou know she is not....
    There is nothing in the edit that shows Emily pregnant was/is a bad thing at a young age. I don't see that at all. I see it as being shown as a miracle and blessing to everyone involved, which it is.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4191973;
    There is nothing in the edit that shows Emily pregnant was/is a bad thing at a young age. I don't see that at all. I see it as being shown as a miracle and blessing to everyone involved, which it is.
    I know that Emily's daughter is a blessing ok.....But I am speaking on the edit that Emily is recieving vs Chantal.......This is the edit thread not real life thread...

They never made a big out of Emily's teen pregnancy, Channy's divorce, or Ashley's deceased BF. Why? no idea!
    They are however beating to death Emily's ability to move on 6 years after losing Ricky. It isn't fair (in the edit) to not see Brad question Chantal's ability to move on after a year or Ashley's ability to move on after (?). Tptb are storytellers and Emily's past is her storyline... unfortunately. Seems like everyone has a past on this show. However, Emily's and Brad's are the only ones highlighted.