Page 291 of 295 FirstFirst ... 191241281282283284285286287288289290291292293294295 LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 2948

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4191924;
    So we should judge her for a mistake she made 6 years ago? I don't understand.... I was preggo out of wedlock too does that mean that 4 years and 3 kids later my family should still be talking about it. How many years does it take to let something like that go? Never? I guess the child and mother should be looked down upon for the rest of their life. hmm

Sorry just wondering how old little Ricki has to be before the general public stops making a big deal out of it.
    NO, I am not judging anyone.....I am just talking about the edit they are editing Emily white as snow but he past letyou know she is not....

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777;4191925;
    About the differences in edits:

I personally do not think Chantal is getting a good or bad edit. It's just more real and raw. Unfortunately, most of the American public do not have a trained eye for TB editing and, well, to be honest, aren't that bright.

They're taken in by the saint-like editing that Emily is receiving and think it's 100% real. In contrast, to them Chantal looks like the antichrist when she is not remotely. For some reason, TB public demands the pretty princess without any flaws to win while they are often judgmental and repulsed by the women like Chantal who is very genuine and more authentic.

Personally, I find Chantal beyond adorable. She seems terribly smitten with Brad. Being that she has only had one serious relationship, she's fresh on the dating market. Like most recent divorced people, they don't know all the dating rules and often make dating faux pas like crying or saying I love you too soon.

Chantal is not getting a bad edit, per se, but compared to Emily's edit, I think even Chris L's edit would look like Hitler.

I don't know why the producers do that or why the public falls for it. And I am judging that by all the Emily worship and Chantal hate I'm seeing in the media and around the internet/forums.
    I agree to a certain extent ...

Emily's stellar edit is making Chantal's look worse. Emily's edit has nothing to do with Brad and her and living happily ever after it all has to do with setting her up for next season.

Yeah... you can tell Chantal has never really dated. Saying I wuv you to a guy after 3 dates is usually the kiss of death.

I'm sorry, but I just am not buying that they edit these people because they know what the future holds for the couple. Who in the world could possibly know that but Brad and Chantal? The Brad I am watching in his interviews, calls his F1 an amazing woman, strong, his best friend and someone who allows him to be himself. Who continues to say how happy and in love his is. Even from reading BabyfaceC's post, I truly think he believes this relationship will work as well. Sounds like a very real relationship with a lot of potential to last. I for one amhoping they do!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;4191931;
    NO, I am not judging anyone.....I am just talking about the edit they are editing Emily white as snow but he past letyou know she is not....
    I agree with you ... her edit is clean. But (I just wrote this in another post haha) Emily's edit has to do with next season and not so much Brad picking little miss perfect... that's for 25 other guys to do.

I sure don't think Emily is "perfect" ... all of America knows her situation.

Pregnant as a teenager is not part of the edit. It is what it is. Just as Chantal being somewhat dramatic... it is what it is. The only person I see truly edited alot so far is Emily in that we aren't seeing what leads to some of the scenes. But that's JMO.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4191669;
    I know that has been said by a couple of leads before, but do we know in which interview Brad stated this? I don't remember him saying it, and I would like to verify it, please.
    Brad NEVER said that it was harder to let his F3 go, Andy Baldwin said it. That wrong quote was thrown around in Brad's first season....but Brad NEVER said it. He actually said it was harder to let some of the earlier women go the first season, because he did not know them that well yet. Hope this clears up finally the confusion on that wrong quote being attributed to Brad. Thanks
    Karey

When comparing past history tho of both gals then neither should be Considered even tho they both do have something negative in their past... A teen pregnancy and a divorce... Take the partner put of the picture
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;4191906;
    Count me in on one of those who don't think Chantal's edit it bad either...She get along with all the women with the exception of Michele.....Chantal cries, but what else has she done? Stand up for Ashley when Michele was upset with her, asked what happen on the group, because Brad brought it up.....I am just not understanding how her edit is such a bad edit......
    This.

I don't think it's the best, but I think she's been justified in every situation. Jmo of course! I reserve the right to change my mind after tomorrow though .
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4191948;
    By all accounts pregnant or not, Emily was to be engaged to Ricky. Only after Ricky died did she find out she was pregnant. To me, I look at that whole situation as if a miracle happened. He died, but yet, in her this miracle grew and she and his family had something to look forward to. I am sure it must have been hard for her to give birth and not have Ricky there. I really don't see this to be scandalous or being portrayed as a bad edit. To the contrary, tptb, have made it a heartbreaking story, which it is.
    Mr. Hendricks gave an interview a few months after Ricky's death recounting the engagement, impending birth of Ricki and how the family was coping with the tragedy. He stated that Ricky & Emily had been engaged for about six months prior to his death and planned to be married in December.

IMHO Emily becoming pregnant before saying "I do" was not a mistake, but a blessing for all involved. For those that prefer facts to opinions, the age of legal consent in NC is 16.

These events probably don't factor into Emily's edit however.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4191949;
    When comparing past history tho of both gals then neither should be Considered even tho they both do have something negative in their past... A teen pregnancy and a divorce... Take the partner put of the picture
    I just look at it that both of them are equal as far as good vs. evil in their real lives, neither one is evil, as opposed to the edits on the show, that Emily is perfect and wonderful and Chantal is full of imperfections and horrid. That's not really the case..total editing.
    Last edited by Gina28; 02-13-2011 at 10:32 PM.