Page 290 of 295 FirstFirst ... 190240280281282283284285286287288289290291292293294295 LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 2948

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Count me in on one of those who don't think Chantal's edit it bad either...She get along with all the women with the exception of Michele.....Chantal cries, but what else has she done? Stand up for Ashley when Michele was upset with her, asked what happen on the group, because Brad brought it up.....I am just not understanding how her edit is such a bad edit......

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4191893;
    I agree. Look.... they probably have nothing else to show us of Chantal besides the chemistry, which is sooo obvious. So they have to create doubt. Many other girls have been jealous and cried but they mostly show Chantal doing this. If I was Chantal who has said she's been guarded in the past... now professing her love for Brad and then she doesn't get a rose on the group date... I'd be pissed. Most likely TPTB wanted Ashley to get the rose because it was her turn for SQT. I'd be pissed if I had to go to the rose ceremony with Michelle. TPTB are good at messing with people's heads.
    I think tptb really know Chantal well and what pushes her buttons. Her not getting a rose on this weeks group date is probably planned. They are really messing with her head.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4191876;
    Chantal got married young, tried to work it out, it failed, she got a divorce for whatever reasons. Divorce is usually the last straw and the marriage crumbles before that.

Emily is not Mother Teresa..she was a teenager who got pregnant out of wedlock. In many families today, that is scandalous behavior, whether it was 'the love of her life' or not. She will never know if they would have lasted either, cause he sadly died.

Funny how Emily being a pregnant, unwed, teenager is never mentioned. Now I find that weird.

How is it never mentioned? I see posts on the board ALL the time saying that all Brad/Emily talk about is Ricki/Ricky it has been mentioned quite a few times. She told the girls that she was 18 when she had Ricki and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that she was pregnant out of "wedlock" seeing as she refers to Ricky as her fiancee all the time
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4191840;
    I have to agree with you Alanna. I seriously don't see Chantal getting that bad of an edit. I also agree with Emily's edit. When Chantal is put up against someone with the kind of edit Emily is getting, it almost magnifies the edit that Chantal is getting. Bottom line, Brad sure doesn't seem to have a problem with the woman she is, so she can't be that bad!
    I think it is perpective. Things that charm me or make me laugh, irritate someone else. Thats what makes the board fun. I think Chantal has a spark. She reminds me of a co-worker who is very popular and respected. She draws people to her. Part of it is her impish sense of humor. She is passionate about what she believes in and will stand up to someone when she thinks it is necessary.

From the sounds of the info about tomorrow, it sounds like more than Chantal get emotional on the group date.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4191902;
    that's not what I mean. She's edited as perfect, pure as driven snow. Won't do alot of kissing with Brad cause she's "not that type".

My point is: Chantal ~ got married, got divorced
    Emily ~ got pregnant when a teenager who was not married.

In my own family, what Emily did is much more 'scandalous' and lower morally than what Chantal did.

ETA: What either girl did does not make them evil, nor does it make them perfect..they are on the same playing field to me.

I agree 100%! In my family a teenage pregnancy is very scandalous..

I think Emily's, "let's do it", remark was pasted from her CR 1:1 date with Brad, I believe I heard her say that same remark right before she went on the zip line. I also think you have to keep in mind that she said that she was uncomfortable posing for the camera. So to hear her say that, at least to me was put in there by tptb and to again, play with her edit.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;4191916;
    That was my point and my opinion. The edits show Emily as little Miss Perfect, goody two shoes and she's not.
    Last edited by Gina28; 02-13-2011 at 09:54 PM.

So we should judge her for a mistake she made 6 years ago? I don't understand.... I was preggo out of wedlock too does that mean that 4 years and 3 kids later my family should still be talking about it. How many years does it take to let something like that go? Never? I guess the child and mother should be looked down upon for the rest of their life. hmm

Sorry just wondering how old little Ricki has to be before the general public stops making a big deal out of it.

FORT Regular

About the differences in edits:

I personally do not think Chantal is getting a good or bad edit. It's just more real and raw. Unfortunately, most of the American public do not have a trained eye for TB editing and, well, to be honest, aren't that bright.

They're taken in by the saint-like editing that Emily is receiving and think it's 100% real. In contrast, to them Chantal looks like the antichrist when she is not remotely. For some reason, TB public demands the pretty princess without any flaws to win while they are often judgmental and repulsed by the women like Chantal who is very genuine and more authentic.

Personally, I find Chantal beyond adorable. She seems terribly smitten with Brad. Being that she has only had one serious relationship, she's fresh on the dating market. Like most recent divorced people, they don't know all the dating rules and often make dating faux pas like crying or saying I love you too soon.

Chantal is not getting a bad edit, per se, but compared to Emily's edit, I think even Chris L's edit would look like Hitler.

I don't know why the producers do that or why the public falls for it. And I am judging that by all the Emily worship and Chantal hate I'm seeing in the media and around the internet/forums.

I'm just making a joke here of Lauren... as it is scandalous in her family too I guess as he is judging her athough she hasn't told him yet in the scene she described!!!