Page 14 of 295 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4138887;
    Thanks beader.

I've been roaming in Brad's old thread looking for the order of roses, but I don't see one yet.

I did however come across so many interesting observations and comments by so many posters. This is interesting.

I don't recall if Richard Natalie Sasha or Jason got FIR's? I'm not sure if that's a pattern or not, FIR goes on their dates in epi 3?

Here's what the sleuthers have found so far.

Week #3
    1:1 Ashley S (1st impression rose) Capital records recording session, concert w/ Seal
    Group - Movie set (Shawntel carried out of burning bldg)
    1:1 Emily - private plane to Santa Maria vinyard, kite flying
    RC#3 17 to 14
    Ooh so is that the single parent quota date or the F1 date?

FORT Fogey

Posted by Guardian Angel:

I've been roaming in Brad's old thread looking for the order of roses, but I don't see one yet.

I did however come across so many interesting observations and comments by so many posters. This is interesting.

Originally posted by Bloomers

Quote:
    From the editing point of view, let's look at the pivotal 3rd episode and some of the the things that can happen in it:

1. The humiliating rose or go often happens in this episode. DeAnna's Richard went from the Cinderella coach to the taxi, Natalie (?) dressed in diamonds flew to Vegas with Jason to leave by car, and Sasha drove a luxury sportscar to leave by bus.

2. The single parents have their 1-1 dates during this episode.

3. Shayne, Ed, and Vienna - all F1s - had their 1-1 dates during the 3rd episode.

Holly had a 1-1 3rd episode date was kept only to be let go on the 2-1 with Marshana.

I don't recall if Richard Natalie Sasha or Jason got FIR's? I'm not sure if that's a pattern or not, FIR goes on their dates in epi 3?

Here's what the sleuthers have found so far.

Week #3
    1:1 Ashley S (1st impression rose) Capital records recording session, concert w/ Seal
    Group - Movie set (Shawntel carried out of burning bldg)
    1:1 Emily - private plane to Santa Maria vinyard, kite flying
    RC#3 17 to 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4138890;
    Ooh so is that the single parent quota date or the F1 date?
    They are changing things a bit here and there, but here are some of those answers:

Richard was one of the 3 First Impression Roses selected by Deanna and Jenni.

Single parents who have had their 1-1 dates during the 3rd episode include: Jason, Stephanie, Ella, and now Emily.

* I personally am beginning to think that F2 Emily would have had the Ep.4 date except that she is the single parent they want in this slot instead of Michelle who is in the Ep.4 one on one. Michelle is also a single parent, but she is being highlighted as drama and leaves F6 rather than single parent F4. Therefore, Emily gets the Ep.3 date.

Sweet little FIR Ashley S in 1-1 Ep 3 gets let go on a 2-1 similar to Holly in Matt's season and Ella in Jake's where both were let go.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Originally posted by Bloomers:

Sweet little FIR Ashley S in 1-1 Ep 3 gets let go on a 2-1 similar to Holly in Matt's season and Ella in Jake's where both were let go.
    Not looking forward to that, she's so cute and nice

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4138673;
    I told someone on a PM just minutes ago that I am trying very hard to find something (which I call edit stats) to make Emily F1. So far, I have found nothing.
    I think I hate that because I frankly believe that Chantal with the spicy, spunkier personality would actually be the better Bachelorette.
    Emily is knock-down gorgeous, and the guys might kill for the chance to win her, but it is hard to carry this show. She is awfully sweet-natured.
    I assume that's why we have Ashley H on deck with her tragic story at F3. This year they'll have an alternate choice for next season's lead if their first choice declines. Better yet, if Brad really does come full circle this season and fall hopelessly in love, maybe we can stop this crazy cycle of retreads. It started with Brad, let it end with Brad.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4139040;
    I assume that's why we have Ashley H on deck with her tragic story at F3. This year they'll have an alternate choice for next season's lead if their first choice declines. Better yet, if Brad really does come full circle this season and fall hopelessly in love, maybe we can stop this crazy cycle of retreads. It started with Brad, let it end with Brad.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am so turned off by the retreads. Like there aren't any decent single people in this entire beautiful country?

I watched the preview again and noticed Brad saying "We had a strong connection but we lost it" Could that be about Emily?

From the first episode I got the feeling Emily does something bad to Brad, better said I think she will break his heart that's why we get the best of her now to see her as nice and lovey-dovey.
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4139040;
    Actually I prefer the retreads...(well with the exception of Jake). At least with the retreads, I already have a sense as to what this edited person is like. The last non retread was Matt, and his season was a disaster for me, so staged, and so predictable, and the most boring one ever for me. Thanks.
    Karey

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;4139137;
    I watched the preview again and noticed Brad saying "We had a strong connection but we lost it" Could that be about Emily?
    If Chantal is F1 as the pointers appear to indicate, then this statement is misleading. He has just come out in an interview and said that he knew "very, very, very early on." We think he knew the first night!

Now, here is something else very interesting which deals with the edit. In Jason's, Jake's, and Ali's seasons when there was time for a repeat 1-1 date, the date went to the Episode 2 person in the F4, the first one in the cycle to have had a date: Melissa, Ali, and Frank (regardless of where they ended in the final position). Even though the leads had a lot of interest in the contestants, it can't be argued that it was also a rotational issue as well.

Now to the point in this season....

The first person to get a repeat date is - guess who - Chantal who has the Ep 4 one - on - one date and not Ashley H (F3) who has the Ep 2 date.

The significance in the edit here to me is that Brad must have definitely requested that Chantal get that first repeat 1-1 date, especially since it is so close to her (Chantal's) original date.

Again, I think that is another point in Chantal's favor as to her being F1.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

I was quite intrigued by the premiere’s edits – obviously Chantal is going to be a handful and will likely get an edit similar to Vienna’s – she even received the last rose, as Vienna did on several occasions. Brad looks like he’s masking how terrified he is. Deanna’s skepticism was more about her ego than about Brad. I was happy to see Jenny be happy for him and want the best for him – and her telling him about the walls will be helpful for him.

F2 &F3 with their highlighted tragedy’s right off the bat doesn’t shock me, but I’m not sure I see a chemistry edit with either of them, just yet.

F4 seems like an odd choice, but if my memory isn’t failing me, I believe she got a lot of spooky music in her edit – but not more than Madyson – how LOL that they played her spooky music as she walked up to accept the rose.

In episode 1 we heard Brad tell us he loved Chantal’s fire – something he mentioned on Regis and Kelly (it was either fire or spunk). Brad is saying “I love you” a lot right away and I really get the feeling this show is completely about redeeming him in America’s eyes. Why Fleiss would care I don’t know, but looking at Brad from Season 1 to this season there is a huge difference – he appears to be pretending to be happy/excited/looking for love.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono