Page 13 of 295 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 2948

Thread: Edit Analysis

  1. #121
    Forum Assistant Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,783

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4138745;
    I enjoyed in previous seasons where the order of roses was listed, as well as the order of the exit of the limo compared to real exits, comparing all that to previous seasons.

    I didn't record the order of roses, I was one of the ones watching hockey, and I can't recall where the information for the real limo exits came from. I would be glad to dig out the previous season's order of roses, to compare with this season's order if someone has it recorded.

    As I recall, I seem to remember where we had s/caps of contestants with roses before they were shown receiving it!
    LG. has the order of the roses in her recap.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  2. #122
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4138689;
    Just curious, what in the first epi. (that you call edit stats) would indicate to you that Emily is not getting a F1 edit. Now my comments has been based on what CH, Brad, a few others has said and the season preview, I like to put it all together.




    I read it from someone post about an interview he did...when asked a question about Chantal, the slap I think, not sure. It struck me when I read it, why would he call his chosen a chick. JK was saying something about since he didn't choose no one the first time, he chose two this time, he said yeah that's the twist.
    We have heard from probably 3 different sources that the producers ask the lead on the first night who they think their F4 will be, including the people in the slots.
    When I study the group pictures, the Meet and Greet Rose Ceremony, and the Toast pics, I can see by studying them against each other some similarities, and some things become evident to me.

    One is that some of the leads stick to who they tell the producers the first night.

    F1 girls in the group pic when the guy knows who it is (Shayne sitting, Melissa, and probably Chantal) are in the front row. The F2s are at their shoulders.
    F4 girls are usually in the back row.
    *It became apparent to me that Jake was not lying in his media interview when he said he did not know who was his F1 for some time. Vienna is in the backrow with the F4s, the F6s, and the drama picks, and Tenley and Gia who are on the front row never showed any other signs of being F1 either. Ali was not on the front row anywhere, so I don't think the producers saw her as F1. The RC showed no clear sign either.

    In the Meet and Greet RC pics, the (desired) F1 is in the front row - sometimes in the middle: Graham who left but was the one DeAnna said she had wanted, Melissa, Ed, and now Chantel. Sometimes the F1 is on the end but the F2 will be on the other end: Shayne, Roberto.
    Emily is on the end, but Chantel is in that middle spot.

    On the Meet and Greet toast, the F1 has not been next to the Bachelor where Emily is.

    That is what I mean when I say that at least up to this point I have not seen anything that indicates F1 Emily, but I do see signs that indicate F1 Chantal which would mean F1 Chantal from the very first night.

    ETA: Bless you, my sweet techie folks, who have brought all of these pics over for me through the seasons. Now you know why I wanted them.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 01-04-2011 at 09:15 PM.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  3. #123
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    !

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4138748;
    We have heard from probably 3 different sources that the producers ask the lead on the first night who they think their F4 will be, including the people in the slots.
    When I study the group pictures, the Meet and Greet Rose Ceremony, and the Toast pics, I can see by studying them against each other some similarities, and some things become evident to me.

    One is that some of the leads stick to who they tell the producers the first night.

    F1 girls in the group pic when the guy knows who it is (Shayne sitting, Melissa, and probably Chantal) are in the front row. The F2s are at their shoulders.
    F4 girls are usually in the back row.
    *It became apparent to me that Jake was not lying in his media interview when he said he did not know who was his F1 for some time. Vienna is in the backrow with the F4s, the F6s, and the drama picks, and Tenley and Gia who are on the front row never showed any other signs of being F1 either. Ali was not on the front row anywhere, so I don't think the producers saw her as F1. The RC showed no clear sign either.

    In the Meet and Greet RC pics, the (desired) F1 is in the front row - sometimes in the middle: Graham who left but was the one DeAnna said she had wanted, Melissa, Ed, and now Chantel. Sometimes the F1 is on the end but the F2 will be on the other end: Shayne, Roberto.
    Emily is on the end, but Chantel is in that middle spot.

    On the Meet and Greet toast, the F1 has not been next to the Bachelor where Emily is.

    That is what I mean when I say that at least up to this point I have not seen anything that indicates F1 Emily, but I do see signs that indicate F1 Chantal which would mean F1 Chantal from the very first night.ETA: Bless you, my sweet techie folks, who have brought all of these pics over for me through the seasons. Now you know why I wanted them.
    And this is what just completely blows my mind! How in the world can they make that kind of decision in just a few hours? It's no wonder these relationships never work!

  4. #124
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: !

    Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4138762;
    And this is what just completely blows my mind! How in the world can they make that kind of decision in just a few hours? It's no wonder these relationships never work!
    Of course, I am just speculating, but Matt said in an interview on Radaronline that the producers steered him toward Shayne (they had an agenda of their own which we very highly suspected), plus we figured he had stars in his eyes.
    Jillian's best friend said in an interview that supposedly she did not know who Jillian had picked, but Ed was exactly Jiillian's type. In other words, she headed straight for him from the first time she saw him.
    Melissa had been a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. I am just speculating, but a chance with one of those might have wowwed Jason. I am thinking that might be a man's fantasy?
    I can't remember what DeAnna said about Graham, but she had a riproaring hissy when he left. She picked him out, and he was supposed to be it. He didn't get one of the first impression roses (which I think was a swap with the producers for Graham getting the first 1-1 date in Ep.2 which before that had always been group dates).
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  5. #125
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4138748;
    We have heard from probably 3 different sources that the producers ask the lead on the first night who they think their F4 will be, including the people in the slots.
    When I study the group pictures, the Meet and Greet Rose Ceremony, and the Toast pics, I can see by studying them against each other some similarities, and some things become evident to me.

    One is that some of the leads stick to who they tell the producers the first night.

    F1 girls in the group pic when the guy knows who it is (Shayne sitting, Melissa, and probably Chantal) are in the front row. The F2s are at their shoulders.
    F4 girls are usually in the back row.
    *It became apparent to me that Jake was not lying in his media interview when he said he did not know who was his F1 for some time. Vienna is in the backrow with the F4s, the F6s, and the drama picks, and Tenley and Gia who are on the front row never showed any other signs of being F1 either. Ali was not on the front row anywhere, so I don't think the producers saw her as F1. The RC showed no clear sign either.

    In the Meet and Greet RC pics, the (desired) F1 is in the front row - sometimes in the middle: Graham who left but was the one DeAnna said she had wanted, Melissa, Ed, and now Chantel. Sometimes the F1 is on the end but the F2 will be on the other end: Shayne, Roberto.
    Emily is on the end, but Chantel is in that middle spot.

    On the Meet and Greet toast, the F1 has not been next to the Bachelor where Emily is.

    That is what I mean when I say that at least up to this point I have not seen anything that indicates F1 Emily, but I do see signs that indicate F1 Chantal which would mean F1 Chantal from the very first night.

    ETA: Bless you, my sweet techie folks, who have brought all of these pics over for me through the seasons. Now you know why I wanted them.

    On the first night when the bachelor/ette step into the room to pass out the roses the camera would pan to the F1, I can't remember what season that changed, so I threw that theory out the window. I see no pattern with where they stand, that determines the F1. Jessica B was in the back.

  6. #126
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Edit Analysis

    From Jakes Season


    Roses:
    Tenley...FIR
    2. Ella
    3. Elizabeth NE
    4. Ali
    5. Vienna
    6. Kristina
    7. Gia
    8. Ashley
    9. Rozyln
    10. Jessie
    11. Corrie
    12. Felicia
    13. Ashleigh
    14. Kathryn
    15. Michelle

    Originally posted by LG

    Ashley S has the first impression rose, and it’s time to start handing out the rest of the bouquet. And the winners are:

    2 Michelle, the single mom
    3 Kimberly
    4 Alison
    5 Emily, the other single mom
    6 Raichel – is she a producer’s pick, as I saw no interest from Brad in ending up with a bald backside.
    7 Keltie the Rockette – who gives off a Tenley vibe with her babytalk “yeay”
    8 Ashley H
    9 Lisa M.
    10 Lindsey from Texas
    11 Alli – who may or may not have too large of a behind
    12 Sarah P. – who seems shocked to have been called
    13 Marissa
    14 Britt
    15 Stacey
    16 Shawntel the undertaker
    17 Jackie – who did the lame singing and looks like Rachel from Glee
    18 Melissa
    19 Chantal

    Although there are more girls for Brad's season, the things I notice right away, Ashley S FIR was quickly compared to Tenley FIR in the twitter world, and Vienna was #5 as was Emily, who some feel she is the F1. Ella single mom was #2 as was Michelle, single Mom #2

    I just realized Madison is not on the list. Looks like LG states in her blog she missed her, (because she's a vampire and its like looking in the mirror and it doesn't work paraphrasing LG ) so the order may mean nothing!

    LG, that's a hillarious blog!

  7. #127
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Edit Analysis

    BLOOMERS... All of the F4 in the front row for the rc...common?? I can't recall lol
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  8. #128
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4138821;
    BLOOMERS... All of the F4 in the front row for the rc...common?? I can't recall lol
    During Jason's season, left to right....slightly off center Melissa, 3 down Jillian, next to her Naomi, on the end Molly.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  9. #129
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    276

    Re: Edit Analysis

    I think the list should say Madison instead of Allison. Don't believe there's an Allison.

  10. #130
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Thanks beader.

    I've been roaming in Brad's old thread looking for the order of roses, but I don't see one yet.

    I did however come across so many interesting observations and comments by so many posters. This is interesting.

    Originally posted by Bloomers
    From the editing point of view, let's look at the pivotal 3rd episode and some of the the things that can happen in it:

    1. The humiliating rose or go often happens in this episode. DeAnna's Richard went from the Cinderella coach to the taxi, Natalie (?) dressed in diamonds flew to Vegas with Jason to leave by car, and Sasha drove a luxury sportscar to leave by bus.

    2. The single parents have their 1-1 dates during this episode.

    3. Shayne, Ed, and Vienna - all F1s - had their 1-1 dates during the 3rd episode.

    Holly had a 1-1 3rd episode date was kept only to be let go on the 2-1 with Marshana.
    I don't recall if Richard Natalie Sasha or Jason got FIR's? I'm not sure if that's a pattern or not, FIR goes on their dates in epi 3?

    Here's what the sleuthers have found so far.

    Week #3
    1:1 Ashley S (1st impression rose) Capital records recording session, concert w/ Seal
    Group - Movie set (Shawntel carried out of burning bldg)
    1:1 Emily - private plane to Santa Maria vinyard, kite flying
    RC#3 17 to 14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.